Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Esra

Theo Van Gogh Murdered

:D

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3974179.stm"]Theo Van Gogh murdered[/url]

I don't know if much people know him, and have seen the movie Submission... I saw a part of it and it was totally disgusting! very shameful, as they were showing almost a naked woman to be praying and asking Allah why some bad things happened to her....

I think now media has got another reason of blaming Muslims for everything being done... he might be murdered by a Muslim, i don't know that, I think his murder is going to make things worse not better.... but the film he had made.... its just not acceptable. showing a half naked woman praying and telling her story, its not how u show the image of Islam. ok there are bad things done in Islamic countries.... but thats against the Islamic law and the Shariya. Islam never allows any kind of cruelity on women... but they relate those stories to Islam and give it some air...

tell me ur views on this....

PropellerAds

:D

Sister Saffia Amatullah already posted this....

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1080&hl="]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1080&hl=[/url]

Edited by rofi