Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
flutterby

"we"

:D

every time some one types the word we in their posts, i've noticed it turns up to be a link... it says 'click here for rule four' or something like that, and the link itself is to the board rules, but on my machine it links to the front page when i click it... what's up with that? :D

Edited by flutterby

PropellerAds

also when i say "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url] the same thing happens :D

Actually its a new project the IF team is working on, called 'definition project', so that whenever someone types an Islamic term, it would come up with a tooltip, giving a little definition when you mouse over it, and in addition, it turns into a link that when clicked should be taking users to where they read the definition for that term. Useful in particular to non-Muslims, insha'Allah it turns out beneficial. What you may currently notice here or there are just experimental. Now you know too much, so I'll have to...

Oh i was going to answer ths ^^ but i think i'll answer it in a separate thread that they've got. Apologies.

Edited by ziggy99