Islamic Forum
Imran_C

Dua For All The Poor And Starving People Around

as we now that our Brothers And Sister are dying each day we can send charity but we can also do something even more powerful amkea dua for them spare a moment for them.

O Allah i ask you to take care of those in need. Those who need some where to live those liek in sudan and chenniya. I ask you O Allah to take care our muslim umaah and take care of the ummah across the water. O Allah please guide those who have little faith. O Allah open the gates of mercy upon the belivers. O Allah grant the prophet muhammad peace be upon him in jannah ul firdaus. O Allah i ask you to take are of those who died in the tsunami and those who are a live with no food or water. O Allah please show guidance and please grant each and every muslim in jannah ul firdaus.

Ameen

PropellerAds

Yes Brother Thanks :D

Lets pray for them..

Asalamu'Alycom

Mashah'Allah. Jazakallahkher for that Akhie.

O Allah i ask you to take care of those in need. Those who need some where to live those liek in sudan and chenniya. I ask you O Allah to take care our muslim umaah and take care of the ummah across the water. O Allah please guide those who have little faith. O Allah open the gates of mercy upon the belivers. O Allah grant the prophet muhammad peace be upon him in jannah ul firdaus. O Allah i ask you to take are of those who died in the tsunami and those who are a live with no food or water. O Allah please show guidance and please grant each and every muslim in jannah ul firdaus.

Ameen Thumma Ameen.

Ya Habibi, we ask Allah to grant Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam) Al-Waseelah and Al-fadeelah.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum

AAMEEN

May They Exercise Patience As They Are Being Tested - Aameen

Assalmu Alakum,

I will make sure that after my prayers I will make Du'a for them. We don't feel their pain, but we can help!!

Sallam,

Chebeya

salaamz

thnx for the reminder brother...we should never forget all our dying brothers and sisters around the world..

ameen to the above duas

ws wr wb

as we now that our Brothers And Sister are dying each day we can send charity but we can also do something even more powerful amkea dua for them spare a moment for them.

O Allah i ask you to take care of those in need.  Those who need some where to live those liek in sudan and chenniya. I ask you O Allah to take care our muslim umaah and take care of the ummah across the water. O Allah please guide those who have  little faith. O Allah open the gates of mercy upon the belivers. O Allah grant the prophet muhammad peace be upon him in jannah ul firdaus. O Allah i ask you to take are of those who died in the tsunami and those who are a live with no food or water. O Allah please show guidance and please grant each and every muslim in jannah ul firdaus.

Ameen

:D

:D :D :D

:D for the reminder

:D