Islamic Forum
Raja

Islam in Spain - Espenia

Assalamu Alaikume,

Ramadan Kareem

Any Brother or Sister on this forum from Spain?

Would like to meet some english speaking muslims studying spanish and arabic

Edited by dot

:D

I've got spanish blood in me- my mothers grandfather was pure spanish. But thats about it...i haven't been there, but i do know a little spanish, I can say "hello" and "how are you" that kinda stuff :D

Go me- heh heh heh.

I've got spanish blood in me- my mothers grandfather was pure spanish. But thats about it...i haven't been there, but i do know a little spanish, I can say "hello" and "how are you" that kinda stuff :D

Go me- heh heh heh.

assalamu alaikum

Spanish blood? is that a vampire thing?

I bet that is mostly arabic blood., you do remember spanish history?

One of the characteristic features of the early history of Spain is the succesive waves of different peoples who spread all over the Peninsula. The first to appear were the Iberians, a Libyan people, who came from the south.

I have run into a number of people whom i can say have been brainwashed by the same devil 'HITLER' who also did that to japan, a country where many have a identity crisis with Asia,

Did you know many Japanese peope despise you and take it as a insult if you call them Asain?, they prefere white...

HITLER did that to spain too, with franco, and you know whats funny here in spain, many people say they hated this guy, but yet talk proud and loud like him, as if he was there hero, and about the catholic status,...

but why do they practice his religion is what i still ask?, it sure aint Jesus (PBUH) like to punish people, especially for been arabic or Semetic in general.

i mean the whole blood thing does not exist if i understood it, its idiology to trick ones into denial and loose there faith..,

I mean, i did not do a blood exchange when i got a spanish NIF number or residency card did i.

I say the spaniards are arabs with a europeen identity crisis from a history of false submission.,

just like most texans are mostly the ex nazis who made a deal with the U.S. goverment after WWII for a exchange in information, now we understand where the blonde hair and blue eyes came from, nordic ofcourse., and just like the Japanese are Asian but deny it (nortorious for that) becuase they believed in that blood garbage Hitler used.

i am sure you did not mean that anyway.

But the blood thing for me does not work in Islam, never did., i say i submit to Allah's will alone.

:P

:D nah it's not a vampire thing. So what ur saying is that Spaniards are originally arabs? I never studied Spanish history but now im intrigued- i think im gonna do a little research now :D Alrighty- im gonna ignore the "spanish" part of me then, and say i'm half filipino and half egyptian, thats ok right?

And i never knew Japanese people prefered white over asian- wow...well, i learned something new today.

:P

:D  nah it's not a vampire thing. So what ur saying is that Spaniards are originally arabs? I never studied Spanish history but now im intrigued- i think im gonna do a little research now :D Alrighty- im gonna ignore the "spanish" part of me then, and say i'm half filipino and half egyptian, thats ok right?

And i never knew Japanese people prefered white over asian- wow...well, i learned something new today.

yes we all learn something new everyday, and been egyption is also arab by the way...

been muslim and been arab are not allways the same are they, a muslim could be from any part of the globe and a arab could be a non muslim, i dont buy the nationality thing again, Allah's religion is one.

if you wanted to be a rich looter and rip off a whole population,

all you had to do is lie, promise jobs from nothing and organise the move around of the peoples own efforts while you place lots of there hard working stash in your pocket right?, but what if they figure it out?, so again , a politician a big liar, good or bad, its the job to create nationalities, football teams to practice fooling people into a dream idioligy that they are been brought together for a good purpose, fear!, bringing people together against odds invented in there own heads, and misleading there hopes in things that die and not live forever like Allah, whom created all.

the japanese thing is old, they where Hitlers allies.

WWII had allot of false Genetic propaganda?, Hitler said he was a propagandist himself.

if i was to do what he did, i could probably turn this whole subject around and not tell you that you are dupped by propagandists, i was before for a while, but Allah sets us free, Allah is the truth, make SURE you do NOT hurt your sould by turning your sight towards anyone or anything else, cuase not our friends, family or guns could save us fro that moment we taste death and meet with Allah.

anyway,

i like mediteranian places, Spain is a great place for anyone, wether people spoke spanish here or arabic, so are the moracan islands down south. but there will never be a place on earth as great as janah..

and that is a devine promise.

Edited by Raja

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.cislamica(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]many masaajid there masha' Allah! [/url]

as salam alaikum,

so...where do I start? You already know that we have almost the same letters that english language has right? Although we also have: á, é, í, ó, ú, ñ and ü

I dont know where to start :D what if you ask me questions so I answer?

Allah = Dios

Hello = Hola

Bye = Chau

Thanks = Gracias :D

Oh man, that's just great! Grrrr.

I didn't know Dios, but did know the rest.

Alright, I knew the VERY VERY basics, and please pardon the terrible spelling since I've never ever typed or attempted to read Spanish :S.

Comes tas? - How are you?

Hmm, I've forgotten the answer, lol.

How about:

-What's your name?

-My name's _______

- How old are you?

- The numbers from one to ten?

- Where do you live?

- I love in London.

- I'm Muslim.

- You're an idiot. (Haha)

Hmmm, that's all for now.

JazakaAllah khair brother =).

Asalamu Alaykum

Shouldn’t this Spanish speaking thread be in general chat? anyways…

Me llamo la llama amaria de los llanos? What does this mean

It'll get lost in there, and I haven't got the patience to look for it.

Are you testing me with that sister Crystal or do you really not know what it means? :S.

he he…well I have some clue but I was wondering if brother learning Islam could tell me word for word what it means…

w/s

Any muslim member here living there?

Unfortunately I am stuck in England but if you attend some Spanish restaurants you feel as though you’re in Spain so does that count as ‘living in Spain?’ :D

Assalaam Alaykum

I am learning Spanish.

Como te IIamas?

is this right?? if so, answer it pls.

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

Oh man, that's just great! Grrrr.

I didn't know Dios, but did know the rest.

Alright, I knew the VERY VERY basics, and please pardon the terrible spelling since I've never ever typed or attempted to read Spanish :S.

Comes tas? - How are you?

Hmm, I've forgotten the answer, lol.

How about:

-What's your name?

-My name's _______

- How old are you?

The numbers from one to ten?

- Where do you live?

- I love in London.

- I'm Muslim.

- You're an idiot. (Haha)

Hmmm, that's all for now.

JazakaAllah khair brother =).

I wont write with á.é,í, ó, ú because they dont appear, so I wont teach you spanish, im teaching internet spanish :D because people dont care about those while chatting.

How are you? - ¿Como estás?

Im ok alhamdulilah - Estoy bien, gracias a Dios

-What's your name? - ¿Como te llamas?

My name's _______ - Mi nombre es ________

How old are you? - ¿Cuantos años tenes?

The numbers from one to ten? Cero, Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez

Where do you live?- ¿donde vives?

I love in London.- Yo vivo en Londres

I'm Muslim.- Yo soy musulmana (in your case, because you are a woman)

Youre an idiot (haha) - Eres un idiota (jaja) :D

Hmmm thats all for now - mmmmm eso es todo por ahora

Asalamu Alaykum

Shouldn’t this Spanish speaking thread be in general chat? anyways…

Me llamo la llama amaria de los llanos? What does this mean

Me llamo Maria is my name is maria

Llama is an animal, like a camel but not a camel :D and lives in the llanos, which are places with lots of grass. Llamas lives in countrues like Bolivia, Peru, with mountains

Spanish is a beautiful language. :D I tried to learn some italian...2 years ago...still have the books...very similar to espaniola. :P

Antes muerta que sencilla :D ....que sencilla :P

BTW about llamas...I heard those things spit so hard that you get bruises...is that true?

And do you prnounce it:yamas..or lamas with an "l"?

Antes muerta que sencilla :D

w/s

Edited by sis Qassab

My name's _______ -  Mi nombre es ________

it means my number, if i am not mistaken......

it should be Me IIamo.....right??

WA Alaykum Assalaam

This has diverted from the main topic….can we please not go off topic…perhaps the Spanish can be moved to general chat?

Spanish is a beautiful language. :D  I tried to learn some italian...2 years ago...still have the books...very similar to espaniola. :P

Antes muerta que sencilla :D ....que sencilla :P

BTW about llamas...I heard those things spit so hard that you get bruises...is that true?

And do you prnounce it:yamas..or lamas with an "l"?

Antes muerta que sencilla  :D

w/s

its pronpunced like "yamas", although in my country and argentina like "shamas":D

yes they spit the people, and hard :D