Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

Islam Channel

Mashallah, u can watch Islam channel on line now, no need 4 Sky

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamchannel.tv"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamchannel.tv[/url]

PropellerAds

salam

:D for the link, that was good of Islam chanell helps the ppl who havent got tv or stoped watching it.

:D

Jazak Allah khayren I'll take a look at it but heeey whos that guy punching hell out of ? :D

Jazak Allah khayren I'll take a look at it but heeey whos that guy punching hell out of ? :D

:D , i feel sorry 4 who evers on the recievin end :D

Aslaamo Alaikum

i cant see any moving images...its just black

Aslaamo Alaikum

i cant see any moving images...its just black

:D mines working fine, try real player instead and lower your cookies

"And the Islaam Channel is no exception; promoting free-mixing, mortgages, voting for man-made law, joining the police force and military of the Kuffaar etc. all of which are prohibited in Islaam and can even make you an apostate (Kaafir). I t is a duty upon all Muslims to condemn these evil and twisted programmes and television channels, as forbidding the munkar (evil) is one of the attributes of a Mu'min (believer)." [An extract of the following article].

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thesavioursect.com.uk/articles/currentAffairs/shariahTV.htm"]Islamic Ruling regarding these Channels![/url]

"And the Islaam Channel is no exception; promoting free-mixing, mortgages, voting for man-made law, joining the police force and military of the Kuffaar etc. all of which are prohibited in Islaam and can even make you an apostate (Kaafir). I t is a duty upon all Muslims to condemn these evil and twisted programmes and television channels, as forbidding the munkar (evil) is one of the attributes of a Mu'min (believer)." [An extract of the following article].

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.thesavioursect.com.uk/articles/currentAffairs/shariahTV.htm"]Islamic Ruling regarding these Channels![/url]

Some dodgy site u go to, ur attitude says it all, its haram to watch Islam Channel yet its totaly permissable to watch Normal Television ??? this Q&A is in this dodgy site this brother is quoting from

15. Are we allowed to watch TV?

It is permissible to have a television and to watch television only if there is no nudity or affects children etc.

Does Islam Channel have any of this ?? your contradicting yourself by going to this dodgy site, go to the Q&A section and read some of the dodgy answers !!!

How can they call themselve the saved sect whilst goin round calling everyother Muslims Kaafirs and Munafiqs, fear Allah brother !!

Edited by kandahari

Ive worked it out, the site u quoted from are Takfeeris, so if u follow them then u r also a Takfeeri

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Dear Abu Musalihoon,

Who is this Saviour Sect you keep linking to? Is it the re-branded al-Muhajiroun who have caused the Muslims of Britain endless problems and whose leader Omar Bakri denied punishment in the grave in a talk he did at Regents Park Masjid in 1992?

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Dear Abu Musalihoon,

Who is this Saviour Sect you keep linking to?  Is it the re-branded al-Muhajiroun who have caused the Muslims of Britain endless problems and whose leader Omar Bakri denied punishment in the grave in a talk he did at Regents Park Masjid in 1992? 

Was-Salaamu Alaikum,

Abu Suhaylah.

it very well could be akhi, they are soo quick to give takfeer on people as if they are student of Islamic law,

joining the police force and military of the Kuffaar etc.

joining the police force does not make a person a kafir :D

Aslaam O Alaikum

ops...it stil doesnt work..ive tried the 4 links...

how do u lower the cookie? :D

My mother has tried to download it earlier but it wouldnt work.

I have heard and seen much of this on this channel. It is very sad :D

(Although it is very wrong to say that watching it makes you a kaffir :D)

Allahu alam

May Allah guide us to do what is right and may he guide the people on that Islamic channel to follow the rules of Islam.

asalaam alaikum,

I don't mean to have a dig at you Abu_Musalihoon, but Islam makes sense, and what you have quoted form doesn't.How can the propogation of Islam ever be wrong unless its carried out through unlawful means? Its like having a knife..ok it's a tool Use it for your bread and butter and your fine, use it to stab someone, then you transgressing boundaries.

Sis Mujahida, could you give us examples of what you find to be 'very sad'? Rememebr its an 'islamic' channel speaking from a muslim perspective but ofcourse the guests on this program are free to say what they want. I know I definitly do not agree 100% with that some guests say, but at least I know the views out there and therefore much more educated to comment when coming across these types of discussions in everyday life.

w'asalaam

Asalamu'Alycom

Under Islamic Ruling the following rules Must be carried out:

***Any Kuffar woman or Muslim Sister must be completely covered from Head to Toe if she is to speak on TV to a Muslim audience. Under differences of opinion, the face should/does not need to be covered***

***If the face is shown, then no Make-up should be used.***

***Excess laughter is prohibited for the women***

***The man must be respectably covered up, not exposing any part of his legs of upper arms***

***The support of Non-Muslim armies are completely prohibited in the Islam***

***The support of a Man-Made law is forbidden, if it goes against any part of the Shar'ia, and even Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) has cursed those who do. Hadith Al-Bukhari and Muslim have narrations that support this***

***Music must not be played throughout***

Many other rules apply. I am not pointing out to one programme; this applies to any Islamic Programme that is to be aired.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Islam Channel is an excellent resource for people who wish to learn about Islam and want to have something decent on their TV. OK so it may not be perfect, it may have "music" on some of its adverts, there may be discussions where sisters (in Islamic dress) are in discussions with brothers, but the discussions are purely Islamic debates. There is one show where a brother and sister present side by side (lol and it gets many angry and frantic calls from viewers ready to kill) but people forget that those two presenters are actually married :D

The "mortgages" the channel promotes are "mortgages" only by name to identify them as a methodology to buy a house, and usually involve the method by which a bank will buy a property for you outright (and own it) and then sell it you at a fixed (higher) price which you pay through installments - there is no interest involved.

Sisters are always wearing full Islamic dress.

I have never seen "excess laughter" on the Islam Channel.

I have never seen programs encouraging joining any army on there (if I'm wrong, please post the reference). In fact I see many programs that highlight the atrocities commited by armies (such as the US and UK) and generally the channel frowns upon violence and war.

Joining a Police force is not haram - it is a very worthy career (protecting the people from crime, supporting the victims of crime, improving understanding between the community and the police force) and as long as it doesn't compromise one's Islam (difficult I know) then there is nothing wrong with such a job

(continued below due to dodgy anti-long post policy :D)

edit by an admin:

The statement above violates rule 7. Please read our "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]forum rules[/url] for more details.

Edited by dot

(continued from above)

Adhering to man made laws - well show me one country on this planet where Shariah is upheld? Even one? Even in muslim countries? Until there is such a place, does that mean anarchy should reign and we should ignore all man-made laws? Of course Islam Channel would not encourage law-breaking and as the channel is based in the UK - it has to adhere to all UK laws and not do things like insight violence against civilians, not kill, not steal etc etc. They certainly criticise UK laws and policies which go against Islam - and this freedom of speech is something not found in many so called "muslim" countries.

Yes they do have "music" - however many of these are often nasheeds, and some of the groups they have only do use the daff.

So you tell me, all of you who have normal TV but are ready to pounce on your brothers and sisters in Islam who have the intention and put in the hard work to bring an enthusiastic Islamic resource to your TV screens in a climate where Islamaphobia is rife and misunderstanding reigns. Is it such a bad thing? Are all Islam Channel employees and viewers apostates that should be executed? :D Give me a break.

Watch it, maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll learn something - I certainly have, and I do not hesitate to recommend it to others. Allah knows best.