Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
intissar

warnings

Salaam,

why does it say below my icon "warnings 0 %" followed by 5 orange little blocks in a row ? This popped up when I introduced myself in the in the welcome section. It is so embarrassing ! What can I do to make it disappear ? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Intissar

PropellerAds

:D

Every member has a warning indicator. A warning system is implemented throughout all forums. It is used by moderators to increase/decrease your warning level as well as apply timed suspending actions, upon any violation of these rules.

Each member can view only their own warning indicator, and cannot see any other member's warning indicator.

:w:

Salaam mm_CA04,

thank you for your explanation.

"Each member can only view their own warning indicator, and cannot see any other member's warning indicator"

But what can I do so that my warning indicator is not on public display but only visible to me ? I really feel very embarrassed by its public display ! Please let me know.

Thank you

Intissar

Salaam mm_CA04,

thank you for your explanation.

"Each member can only view their own warning indicator, and cannot see any other member's warning indicator"

But what can I do so that my warning indicator is not on public display but only visible to me ? I really feel very embarrassed by its public display ! Please let me know.

Thank you

Intissar

:D

Only the member, therefore you and moderatros can view the warning indicator.

you needn't worry members cannot see each other's warning indicators.