Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

We're Back!

:D

Our database had a fatal problem Saturday, so I had to put the forum ofline to fix it.

I had to roll back and use a 2 day-old backup, to get an error free database.

Alhamdo l'Ellah we're fine now.

You may notice your Friday's and Staurday's posts and PMs are missing, but I had to drop these 2 days. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you or your patience.

PropellerAds

:D

Although I made sure we used a top host when we last moved, it turned out they had loads od tech problems. Many of you experienced all kind of error messages the last few days, then we were totally unreachable. They corrupted our database 2 times. Alhamdo l'Ellah I did maage to get us out of there alive!

Some of the links may not work at the moment, but thats only temporarily, and insha'Allah all links will work as normal within the next 24 hours.

Examples of links that are not currently working:

* when you click the button to post, you will not be taken to your post. The post does get through, but you need to click your browser's 'Back' button a couple of times, to go back to where you started to post from, then refresh/reload the page to see your post added.

* Clicking 'Last Post' does not work for now. You'll need to click the forum section, and select from the topics listed there instead.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.