Islamic Forum
Mercyonmankind

Islam in Afghanistan: The Islamic state

Assalamualaikum

no problem whatsoever bro.

true, Pakistan is the root of the problem in Afghanistan. they are probably the worst hypocrites on this planet.

May the peace mercy and blessings of almighty Allah swt be upon you all

Assalamualaikum

I am sick of this crap from Afghans, pointing fingers against Pakistanis, for their own problems, yeah yeah, our farmers go there to grow heroin, our people are acting as warlords there, do you know how many Afghan refugees are in Pakistan from last 25 years? Do you know the third richest PAkistani MR paracha is now in Guantanamo just for providing funds to Poor Afghans under Taliban, there are many Pakistani organizations that collect money to send to Afghanistan...I don't know when most of Pakistanis love Afghans, why there is so much hate in Afghans.

PropellerAds

Salaams,

I'm in accord with Bro Anthony...

An Afghan is no better than a Pakistani and a Pakistani no better than an Afghan.

Allah created us into nations and tribes and tribes so that we may be able to know (distinguish between) one another, not so we feel supreme over one another.

Verily, the best amongst you is he who is greatest in piety! That is the ONLY measure that makes one greater than another in this life - and that is measured by Allah taala.

Please remember Allah taala's beautiful verses ...

It really disturbs me that Muslims behave this way. If you're angry, say what the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, the Greatest of teachers, taught us, "Aoothu Billahi minalshaytaan alrajeem!" I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed satan! That will diffuse your anger and make you think more logically.

May Allah taala help us all hold our tongues in times of anger and say and do what He has commanded.

Peace!

Salaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters

Please be respectful of one another. Discriminating based on race, religion or nationality is not allowed.

salam

ooops :D i think i mistakened you for someone who was claiming to be Afghan and then going on saying how all Afghans are lacking in Islam.. usually people who say that have little to no knowledge about Afghans and Afghan culture because as far as i am concerned we are the only ones who strongly uphold our honor and Islam

Most Pakistanis on the other hand are the double-crossers and they should clean their own backyards before pointing at Afghans.

I hope no one's feelings are hurt but they should refrain from slandering people whose ranks they'll most likely never reach

im sorry for the misunderstanding

:D We can never unite, We deserve all that israel and US doing with us, we really deserve it.

Assalamualaikum

I just want to clear myself from any remarks claiming me as 'racists'.

true, Pakistan is the root of the problem in Afghanistan. they are probably the worst hypocrites on this planet.

Please note i said "Pakistan" and not Pakistani. I am not by any way generalising on the people. i have visited pakistan and it is filled with beautiful people. However, i dont think anyone can contradict me in saying the GOVERNMENT is corrupt. I believe i am allowed to comment on the efficiencies of practice of a government.

w/s

asalamu alaykum

i agree 100% that the corrupt pakistani military regimes starting from zia ul haq(one of the greatest hypocrites of his times) and now currently pervez musharaf, are the root cause of afghanistan as well as pakistan's sufferings. dictator zia started the afghan war in the late 1970 after overthrowing pakistan first democratically elected prime minister zulfiqar ali bhutto and then later hanging him. zia had full support of usa at that time. so if there are millions of afghan refugess in pakistan and pakistan was so called supporting them it was all coz of pakistani military that innocent afghans had to flee homes. the were not on a picnic campaign.

and now its pervez busharaf dictorial regime who is not only destroying pakistan at every bit of level possible and at the same time helping the kuffars( nato and the allies) in continuing to slaughter afghans and destroying afghanistan.

Note: dictator zia who used to call himself a momin all through his life was actually an assasin not only of muslims in afghanistan but in palestine as well. check out black september in google and u'll come to know of his heinous face. May Allah curse the zalimeen, ameen

I am sick of this crap from Afghans, pointing fingers against Pakistanis, for their own problems, yeah yeah, our farmers go there to grow heroin, our people are acting as warlords there, do you know how many Afghan refugees are in Pakistan from last 25 years? Do you know the third richest PAkistani MR paracha is now in Guantanamo just for providing funds to Poor Afghans under Taliban, there are many Pakistani organizations that collect money to send to Afghanistan...I don't know when most of Pakistanis love Afghans, why there is so much hate in Afghans.

Our only problems were most likely started due to our own naivetes but you must be a an idiot to deny that Pakistan hasnt been hurting us and blatantly meddling into Afghanistans internal affairs because it has. Everybody had a share in it, especially Pakistan. As for Afghan refugees, we were welcomes as guests in areas which are lawfully apart of Afghanistan. Its our own land with our own people brethren and families.

Youd better check up on your history because even since the Soviet invasion, when international aid was flowing into the afghan resistance and victims of war the Pakistani government would exploit us and steal large sums of that money to build Pakistani universities with. And you call yourself an Islamic nation stealing from orphans.

If it hadnt been for licking the boots of your Creators, pakistan wouldn't exist for 2 days.

:D We can never unite, We deserve all that israel and US doing with us, we really deserve it.

Who is we? As far as I know its You and us

Assalamualaikum

I just want to clear myself from any remarks claiming me as 'racists'.

Please note i said "Pakistan" and not Pakistani. I am not by any way generalising on the people. i have visited pakistan and it is filled with beautiful people. However, i dont think anyone can contradict me in saying the GOVERNMENT is corrupt. I believe i am allowed to comment on the efficiencies of practice of a government.

w/s

So you are telling me that Afghan govt is not CORRUPT? sir, your govt is involved in exporting heroin to this world, And for our great racist swatvalley who call me IDIOTin her second last post , MAy Allah guide us all and save us from sick nationalism, Your great govt is full of great great people, (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.abc.com.au/news/newsitems/200612/s1813454.htm"]war criminals in Afghan govt[/url]

Anyway, I don't want to disscuss anything with swatvalley so please don't reply to my post, I will not answer you, and for rest disscussion is open.

So Mr nughair you want to say that zia ul haq write a letter to russian president to invade Afghanustan in 1970s?

Now My Personal Opinion: I myself is very sorry for what this idiot Busharaf had done, I hate my army, and what they are doing right now, I myself is afghan pashtun, and my ancestors belongs to Afghanistan, Some of racist here are still talking about our part of land, your part of land, sick , sick, sick, :D when this world is occupying our lands.. I am not Pakistani, I am Muslim,this is all, I live in Pakistan, but My dream is to live under united islmic states under khilafah, but after reading some sick posts from the members here, with hate , and just hate, than I feel that May bethis will never happen. yes, My military did that, they use the money from Afghan weapons, but the money was for weapons, it was not aid, lol, anyway, whatever it was, our sick generals had their part from it. So what should I do? jump from building to make Afghans happy?Most of the Pakistanis love Afghans, I love Afghans, They are good muslims, there were thousands and thousands of pakistanis who left for Afghanistan to fight for them, Why? notfor afghans, notfor pakistan. for Islam and for their muslim brothers, My own cousin went there, I am making up my mind and convincing my mother for joining taliban in Afghanistan, so Afghanistan, Pakistan are all same to me, I will love to move to Islamic state kicking my homeland, either it is Afghanistan, or Pakistan. Country is nothing for me, Islamic state is everything for me.

The things that makes me angry is some sick minded nationalists when they talk about other muslim countries in general and write their sick comments, what are we gaining from this what Islam has to do with that NWFP is part of Pakistan or Afghanistan? I mean what is our point? Every muslim govt is crap, so is of pakistan, so is of Afghanistan,what is point?

if Pakistan did this Afghanistan than this means Afghans let them do it with them there are traitors in your own country, this means Pakistanis are more smarter, isn't it? I am not saying that, your posts are saying that, Pakisatnis did that, Pakistanis do this blah blah, Mann, who let them do that? Anyway, I don't want to be a part of any nationalist talk, I am sorry of any Muslim brother and sister is offended by me. May Allahswt guice us all, And Maywe unite together. Amin

Peace

Just as sis Luv2Learn said....

Please remember Allah taala's beautiful verses ...

It really disturbs me that Muslims behave this way. If you're angry, say what the Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him, the Greatest of teachers, taught us, "Aoothu Billahi minalshaytaan alrajeem!" I seek refuge in Allah from the cursed satan! That will diffuse your anger and make you think more logically.

May Allah taala help us all hold our tongues in times of anger and say and do what He has commanded.

Let's remember, its the shaytaan who is making us turn against one another like this. The normal pakistani/afghani people have nothing to do with the tyrants who claim to represent them.

Salaam

:sl:

dont let Bush's propaganda confuse you. He wants to make Afghanistan look like his dream for all muslim countries....To Be Like The West

That means...

booze, naked women, etc...

Booze, naked women, beautiful mountains, soul music, wild animals, ugly buildings,love of money, unjust laws,hypocrisy, death,birth,mud, flowers,destruction, construction,Love and Hate.

Any more generalisations or are you concern about trends?

Peace KB

Hey Folks!!

Hi I am living in Australia but i was born in pakistan.

I'd just like to say that ive gone through a fair bit of this thread. It seems most people insist on playing the blame game,

Afghans say Pakistan is to blame, Paki's say Afghanistan is to blame.

Why are we fighting against each other???? Don't we have enough problems.

I have been meaning to look into All this business thats happened in Afghanistan, Like 9/11, By the way, I'd like to hear some peoples opinions on this matter, i mean, America isnt after Osama Bin Laden, they're just afraid that the muslim forces in the country were geating stronger. They know about the hadiths of Islam, and their afraid, and want to stop the muslim army before it begins.

I dont know who's behind it exactly, but obviously the Freemasons and zionists are involved.

It doesnt even make sense how they claim that Afghans did the 9/11 bombings. There werent any bodies left from the pilots, no black box recovered, how do they know it wasnt some japanese guys who held on to old hatreds from world war II and then kamekazed into the buildings!

anyhow, I think that musharuf was ffoolish to allow american aircraft to fly over pakistan to get to afghanistan, so they could bomb people.

I dont know which government is more corrupt, but being from pakistan and the opinions of my relatives, i tell you, the military is corrupt, and so is the government, who knows, afghanistans government may be too.

well, recently i read that people in afghanistan liked it better when the taliban was in control, id like to find out whether people felt opressed by the taliban, because the western media was like, " The people of afghanistan are oppressed, they arent even allowed to clap, women must cover everything on their bodies, bla blah blah" anyway, just wanted to know some peoples opinions.

Peace.

Spartan786.

The real problem is America, as long america have power their will be no peace in the world, america is threat to the humanity..

They want to conquer all the world. I read an artile on this forum before, where it said that in 1950 american did survey, and they found that they had 50% of the world wealth, and only 6% of the population, so keep that as it is, they were told to conquer the world, and make them their servent, like now the war in afghanistan, iraq, all they want is to put their on pupet government so they can get money from it. like now pakistan , india and australia etc are paying billions of dollars each year to british and america, that's why their is no war in that country.. when they get enough of it, they will eventually target those countries, america is hypocrate..

As you know muslims are though to live in peace and respect all living things, we can all live in peace if america and their coalition is wiped out from the face of earth...

believe it or not, it's the truth and you cant reject it.. use common sense.. 9/11 was just a play.

I dont know who's behind it exactly, but obviously the Freemasons and zionists are involved.

hahaha wow that speaks volumes about the kind of foolish things you believe in, no offense.

salaam

hahaha wow that speaks volumes about the kind of foolish things you believe in, no offense.

salaam

what foolish things bro?? you got proof that im wrong?

Edited by Spartan786

i come from iran a country close to afghanistan and inshallah the faith of the afghans will remain strong

Well at the time of Taliban, Afghanistan was apparently the closest country (ever) to have come close to being an Islamic state.. Allah knows what'll happen now.

Walaikum Asalaam.

Not even close. If anything the furthest.

Killing innocent people because they don't have a beard is not what Islam is about. Instilling fear into the hearts of people is not what Islam is about.

Is that how our beloved Prophet (PBUH) spread Islam? NO.

Trust me I'm Afghani (Tajk) and my dad just came back from Afghanistan after spending a month there and he goes back every couple months, we have a strong faith, maybe not so much the afghans living in the west but in Afghanistan it's better.

But I mean who are we to judge.

But ya during the Taliban we were not close to being an Islamic state.

Killing innocent people because they don't have a beard is not what Islam is about. Instilling fear into the hearts of people is not what Islam is about.

they kill people for not having a beard!

my quess is that the taliban are very strict on muslims who want to act like a kifar. It is an obligation for a men to have a beard.

they used to gather everyone at the soccer stadiums and people didn't know why and they would execute while everyone watched. I doubt anyone in afghanistan was rightfully exectued in my country while the taliban was in charge. It's sad.

Not even close. If anything the furthest.

Is that how our beloved Prophet (PBUH) spread Islam? NO.

Trust me I'm Afghani (Tajk) and my dad just came back from Afghanistan after spending a month there and he goes back every couple months, we have a strong faith, maybe not so much the afghans living in the west but in Afghanistan it's better.

But I mean who are we to judge.

What proof you have that taliban killed inoccent people?

or was the person

Murderer

Fornicator

Thief

We have no proof that what was the cause of killing... if the person was killed because he had no beard, then i would be the first to kill as many taliban as much i can..

Btw they had positive and negative points, we all look at the negative, why dont at least for a second we look at the positive too, such as the drug eviction and peace. at that time no kidnaping, people were told to leave the house door open and no one will dare to steal anything from ur house..if they did they sharia law will be executed on that person. the drug was reduced from 60% to 3% in 1.5 year, all the developed country were shocked, that how they did it, again it was all being true muslim, but in developed country they all care about money money and money and they dont care about the life of any living things..

Anyway they were good, but later taliban imposters gave them a bad name.. and took the advantage of pashtoon culture (nanawati.)

SAlam all -

I just stumbled upon this Pashto nasheed video of Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet occupation

Subhanullah I think they look so beautiful :sl:

Masha'Allah, look at these faces. How noble and humble, as they seek to give away their lives for the sake of Allah subhanahu wataala. May Allah bless the pious afghan people and enable them to crush every american, british and nato forces who's filthy invading legs need to be cut off from every Muslim ummah. They did bury the russians, and insha'Allah they will bury the current pigs too. May Allah make them victorious lions over the filthy enemies of Islam.

Masha'Allah, look at these faces. How noble and humble, as they seek to give away their lives for the sake of Allah subhanahu wataala. May Allah bless the pious afghan people and enable them to crush every american, british and nato forces who's filthy invading legs need to be cut off from every Muslim ummah. They did bury the russians, and insha'Allah they will bury the current pigs too. May Allah make them victorious lions over the filthy enemies of Islam.

Wa'alaikum salam

It's not right of people to say Islam in Afghanistan is weak...because it has been strong for many centuries. ANd AmEeN tO tHAt...the commander in the video is the notorious Gulbuddin hekmatyar... nowadays he is still fighting but I don't know if you heard but they are in the middle of negotiations with them so Allah is making them victorious again

yeah if he comes to power maybe he can throw acid in the faces of young unveiled women like he's alleged to have done when he was young.

Salam

Edited by all4sdown99