Islamic Forum
Mercyonmankind

Islam in Afghanistan: The Islamic state

yeah if he comes to power maybe he can throw acid in the faces of young unveiled women like he's alleged to have done when he was young.

Salam

Oh shut up... those are your allegations. Fear Allah and stop slandering people whose ranks you will most likely never reach.

PropellerAds

Pakistan, along with its masters Britain and America, fear the power Hekmatyar has the potential of attaining. They fear his logic, his idealopgies, his support and the fact that he would bring Afghanistan into prosperity and strength. Thats the reason why Pakiland initially supported the Taliban to ally with Hypocrite Masood and fight Hezb-Islami and Hekmatyar. He was the real danger and threat.

But as we know the common saying, "you can rent an Afghan but you can never buy one" the Taliban too later desisted and renounced Paki insistence on calling Pashtunkhwa Paki territory and refused to accept the pipleline proposals. That was when Pakis who always have a knife behind their backs turned against their previous "Muslim Brothers". THen Sept 11 came and, history as my witness, have always been known to have a character or being subdued to foreigners and superpowers (even before the creaton of Pakistan) so they allied with the U.S. to slaughter and wage war on Afghans.

Last but not least Hekmatyar May Allah preserve him help the Afghan Waziri mujahideen DISMANTLE Pakistan with the power of Allah

they used to gather everyone at the soccer stadiums and people didn't know why and they would execute while everyone watched. I doubt anyone in afghanistan was rightfully exectued in my country while the taliban was in charge. It's sad.

:sl: i dontn think you should doubt it though

yeah if he comes to power maybe he can throw acid in the faces of young unveiled women like he's alleged to have done when he was young.

Salam

that was probably Masoood :sl:

SAlam all -

I just stumbled upon this Pashto nasheed video of Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet occupation

Subhanullah I think they look so beautiful :sl:

very old nasheed...

Salam for all my brother moslem. I am praying hopefully for Afganistan people to have a manful in face of all temptation. Hopefully grief passed by Afganistan people gets heaven as its reciprocation.

armtrv

Salam

Sorry but your article seems biased towards east indians to a certain degree.

We are not so different. A lot of Pushtoon and baluchi people mixed with east indians in pakistan. I am almost certain that if there was a population genetic test, somewhere along the line the majority of pakistanis have afghan blood somewhere in their lineage. We should unite with each other instead of creating negative propaganda about each other. Punjabi people are distant relatives to iranic people.

It is good to hear the Afghans are strong in Iman, ins'Allah this is true. But then again the U.S is creeping in and trying to make it all "democratic" and perhaps even western. It would be sad to see what might happean then:no:

Man must be given choice and freedom.

This is just my observation of Afghanis, Pakistanis, and Indians that I have encountered virtually everywhere including the internet and at university. All you guys spend so much time trying to distinguish who is who. What race you're from exactly, what darker characteristics say you're from here or what lighter characteristics say you're from there.

The emphasis on this is ridiculous. MashAllah you're Afghani, MashAllah you're pakistani SubhanAllah.. Now get over it. Do something for your country, "your race". If you guys spent even half of the time you do in trying to distinguish who is persian or who is indian you'd get something done for your country. It doesn't matter if you're pushtun or pathan or pakistani or indian or arab or persian or european or african nor does it matter if anyone claims to be one of them. A muslim brother is a muslim brother. if my brother says he is of me, I'd be more honoured. Do some good deeds in your life and get over your race. We all come from Adam and Huwa.. that is our race.

It doesn't matter whether a hazaara is an afghan or a pusthun is an afghan. the reason why western countries are not stuck in civil problems like the rest of the muslim world is because they don't care what your race is. I live in canada and it really doesn't matter if your ancestry is from scotland or britian or anywhere else for that matter. No one ever talks about it. No one even cares. It does not matter, nor will asking your brother increase your good deeds.

Stop trying to separate yourselves. If you love your pakistani culture, invite your brothers to be pakistani. If you love your afghan culture, invite your brothers to be afghani. These are all human constructs and one day they will perish! Race is a human construct. We are muslims and we believe we are ALL descendant of Adam and Huwa. If all of a sudden (just pretending) that 100 pusthuns were left on the face of the earth and the 30 of them who have blue eyes said they're REAL pushtuns and the rest of them are not, how would the rest of the pusthuns feel? Please reflect on this. That is basically all what you guys are doing, you're trying to separate yourselves on mere physical traits. You need to stop paying attention to them, when you look at your brother you need to see his piety, his love for Allah swt before you see his black or white skin.

Edited by isha

All Muslims are my sisters and brothers regardless of their races etc.

yah i agree with ###### we should stand together against the zionists instead of lettin ourselves be split up by money and oil

:no:

Sis Haseena, i am sorry if i offended you, but it is NOT a lie when i say that the average ethnic afghan i.e Pashtuns is stronger of faith than some of the other ethnic races in afghanistan. I am not degrading the other races or saying their faith is less than ours, its just a general comment which most of my fellow afghan brothers and sisters will back up, we pashtuns are closer to the religion than most other people in the WORLD thats all. :j:

:w:

salaam,

(w00t) i m late!! but at least i m here :D

not here too!!! we had enough fights about pashtoons and dari speakers in Afghanistan... come on guys!! we aren't supposed to generalize people like this.. Dari speakers might seem weaker in Iman, because in time of King Zaher Shah, and after Taliban, Kabul seem to be getting more modern... u won't be able to see boys and girls in any other city the way u would see them in Kabul.... but i don't mean that all other people of other cities are totally chaste and pure of Iman. its that due to more freedom in Kabul people think dari speakers are always weak in their iman.

did i make any point? :sl: i m bad in explanation :sl:

Those people of kabul you speak of are all pashtoons and other tribes around the country that migrate to Kabul that have made it what it is today... You will see a true kabuli with as much ghayrat as afghans all over the rest of the country.. The pashtoons are not necessarily stronger in Iman, but they are much more nationalist... many pashtoons that i know are Afghan before they are Muslim if you know wha ti mean... this is not true faith.

Afghanistan is a muslim state. But all their earnings come from smuggling weapons etc. How one can justify is their earning according to Islam?

^

Any source confirming that most of their income comes through smuggling?