Islamic Forum
Najibaaaa

Socioloy Help

Hi guys

Has anyone in here written a paper on "racism towards Muslims since 911" if you have could you plz post it here or pm me.

I have written mine, but i need to add more to it.

So please help me

PropellerAds

Wrote my Sociology Research project on the alleged clash between so called 'Islamic Fundamentalism' and the west and there may be some thing in it for you to use. Problem is may be a bit lengthy so dont think it will fit here. Could email it to you no problem. Here is a link to the text. Mail me for the Methodology section and the bibliography

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetintinnsound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Essays/ResearchText.doc"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetintinnsound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Essays/ResearchText.doc[/url]

Hope it helps.

All Blessings

Edited by Rastinny

Wrote my Sociology Research project on the alleged clash between so called 'Islamic Fundamentalism' and the west and there may be some thing in it for you to use. Problem is may be a bit lengthy so dont think it will fit here. Could email it to you no problem. Here is a link to the text. Mail me for the Methodology section and the bibliography

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetintinnsound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Essays/ResearchText.doc

Hope it helps.

All Blessings

thanks a lot. But i have a question is it okay if i copy and paste a couple paragraphs from your paper?

I havent read your paper yet, but I might end up copying if i like it.

:sl:

here is some video's which can give you a good understanding about what your looking for sister

on the top left of the video

where it says About this video

you will find the next part of the video and same for the next and next.

You are very welcome my sister. I could not have done it without the generous help of all the people on this website. Did some of my research right here. If you look up Clash of Civilizations you will see my questionaire. Of course you can use all that might suit your topic. Just make sure you reference or the might do you for plagiarism. Will email you the bibliography and some other info. Doing a Post Grad in Education now so have some notes about race and ethnicity in ralation to education. Also have some of the reports about Racism agaist Muslims. Regarding the Research Project; just skip the beginning if you have little time have some info from page 14 - 23 that deals with Institutionalised Racism against Muslims. If you still have problems I off college from today so will have some time to give you a hand

All Blessings and Guidance

Ras Tinny

Research_Project___Bibliography.doc

Edited by Rastinny

Ok here is the link

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetintinnsound(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/ReportRacism0807.pdf"]Racism Report [/url]

Hope this helps,

Blessings

Edited by Rastinny

Also

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=PAOZhuRb_Q8"]A girl like me video[/url]

Original research was done in the land-mark case Brown against Board of education Kansas

but has been redone to include Pakistani, Bangladeshi and other minorities in the UK with simmilar results

Well done on your choice of topic sister Racism and Islamophobia must be stamped out Insh'Allah

All blessings!

Edited by Rastinny

Also

A girl like me video

Original research was done in the land-mark case Brown against Board of education Kansas

but has been redone to include Pakistani, Bangladeshi and other minorities in the UK with simmilar results

Well done on your choice of topic sister Racism and Islamophobia must be stamped out Insh'Allah

All blessings!

Thank you so much i really appreciate, and i would probably need help and i will ask for it.

Thanks once again you rock!!!!

Hi guys

Has anyone in here written a paper on "racism towards Muslims since 911" if you have could you plz post it here or pm me.

I have written mine, but i need to add more to it.

So please help me

Hello.

I would be a little careful, it is not racism towards Muslims. Muslims is not a race. It bigotry and irrational hatred towards Muslims.