Islamic Forum
Love_of_Islam

Women Preying On Muslim Men

Salam

I posted this to warn married women who have husbands at university but the post disappeared so I am reposting. This is an article I ran accross on another Muslim site.

Campus Echo  February 24 , 2005

Move over Homeland Security, these girls out perform you.  Equipped with blonde hair, blue eyes and bodies that any man would “die forâ€Â, these girls scour the campus exclusively for married middle eastern men, some married to several wives, befriend them, charm them and then bed them.  According to Cheryl, not her real name, “these men are easy targets because their wives are not supposed to do certain acts…some religious prohibition, and so they are receptive to our totally uninhibited behavior. Very few of them have been unreceptive; shows that men are pretty much the same no matter where they are fromâ€Â. Who are they? They are members of Theta Theta, Delta, otherwise known as the “Zina Girlsâ€Â, zina meaning adultery in Arabic – a campus sorority with high patriotic standards who want revenge for all the injustices dealt out to our boys in uniform who are fighting to liberate Middle Eastern countries from the tyranny of Islam and are doing it their way.  Asked whether the members were afraid of diseases Cheryl commented “ because they are married most girls shun them which makes it easier. Furthermore because they are married they do not seem to have social diseases so they are minimal danger to us – of course it does not work the other way, which of course is the whole idea because some of our girl suffer from ailments such as herpes and other social ailments that are readily treated with antibiotics.  To gain extra points our girls are encouraged to date before the antibiotics have cured them; that way we expect that they will go home to their wives and BINGO….they will have much to explain, maybe to more than one wife. You see we give points to ourselves…..one point per date, 5 extra points if you have something and at the end of the month we all go out to dinner and drinks and the one with most points does not have to pay. Besides its fun and we are doing our bit for our boys overseas.† Will this be a trend of the future? Will it spread of other campuses where other sororities will take up the challenge?  Time will tell.  In the mean time jocks on the football team can only be jealous.

Grant Whittaker – Your campus investigative reporter

PropellerAds

Asalamu'Alycom

The curse of Allah is upon those disgusting filthy "women".

We cannot even call them women. Women are supposed to be the "Diamonds" upon this Earth. These filth are worse than a decaying corpse. Let us see when they stand before The Pure Lord of the Universe, Allah ('Azzawajal)!

What is even worse, is that these "Muslims" are actually falling into their trap. Shame on them, and shame upon them again. May Allah guide our poor misguided Brothers of Islam before the veil of the Hereafter is lifted from their eyes.

Jazakallahkher Dear Sister of Islam.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

as salamu alaykoum

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I knew it, I knew it, women are evil :D

Except my muslim sisters of course.

wa alaykoum salam

Asalamualaykum,

Jazakallah Sister, I can't stress how much I want to thank you by opening our minds up to this act that is happening and I am sure has been happening for a while now. Most unforunate yes indeed. This is of course a most disguisting act but I'll like to remind Brother Mu'maneen that you cannot judge who/what people are. Their actions are horrible yes indeed but leave the judging up to Allah please dear Brother.

May Allah protect and guide our brothers AND sisters throughout the world that maybe lead astray into the path of zina in any and all form weather if be fault of one's own or another through marriage. May Allah give us all strength to steer away from it without hestitation. Ameen.

:D

Wa Billahi Tawfiiq!

^, what does the above comment mean?

the article was a good reminder. ameen to the above duas.

Assalaamu 'alaikum,

I think 'Wa Billahi Tawfiiq' means 'And with Allah is success'.

Wassalaam.

As awful as this is... I personally think this is a pretty immature isolated incident. I think we should be more concerned about american youth firebombing Masjids.

And on the flip side, it takes two to tango. If these muslim men were serious about their marriages, any woman making a move wouldn't get anywhere with them anyways. It would be as easy as batting a fly away.

Also, this is posted by a campus newspaper, and they're.... Not always the best sources of information. This campus newspaper may be quite reliable, it may not be. I certainly don't know.

Assalamu'Alaykum

that makes me very sad :D Subhanallah...:D i feel sorry for them kafir girl muslim men and thier wives :D may Allah give us hedayah ~ameen~

Edited by 3washey

Assalam o Alaikum

This is just fantasy writing... Middle eastern men who are married are usually not interested in such women... The ones who are interested to the extent that they commit adultary are food for hell anyway...

I dont see a point for this post at all

Asa wr wb,

Dear Brothers,

We should refrain from calling women evil and filth, remember, Allah (swt) created women for the men, and to say that such and such is in hell would be wrong because only Allah (swt) would know that.

It would be better to try and give women and men who are evil and sinning guidance towards Islam, condemn the action YES, but don't condemn the person!

Remember, a person will enter Paradise not by the amount of good deeds one has done, but by the mercy of Allah (swt), and I'm sure most of you have probably heard the story of (1) the evil women & the cat (2) the prostitue and the thirsty dog. In both stories neither of the women performed good deeds, but they showed mercy to the animals and Allah (swt) granted them paradise upon his mercy!

WSWRWB.

May Allah (swt) guide all those sincerely seeking the haq.

As awful as this is... I personally think this is a pretty immature isolated incident. I think we should be more concerned about american youth firebombing Masjids.

Ok, this is weird, I originally wrote Masjids (the stand english word) instead of Masjids, which I'm guessing are the same thing... Did a mod edit my post?

salaam

may we know the source of this article and proof that this is happening, this stuff is totally garbage and i couldn't care less about it because first of all this is most likley not happening in most univirsities and second those men who are falling for these women are not strong enough in their faith. so i dont care.

I have to say that this article is disgusting foremost. Secondly I don't see the point in posting something that is not referenced at all and so its credibility is heavily questioned, this type of article will only induce hate in people and create misconceptions. There is no need for it as there is enough of that in the world today, especially between Islam and western cultures. To suggest that this type of thing is happening regularly, or is a trend would have to be absurd in my humble opinion. As a "Western" non-Muslim woman that attends university I would hate to be categorised or associated with the unspeakable acts in this article just because of one isolated case, and that is on the odd chance that a grain of that article is even true.

I really doubt this is true, sister can you give us the real source from which you got this?

The "zina girls"? Since when do Americans use muslim terms like this?

Girls who should be studying but instead run around on campus looking for middle -eastern men so they can spread diseases? Sounds a bit too far-fetched fi you asked me.

Edited by sis Qassab

Salaam

a few of you were asking for a link. I think this was it but it seems to be up or down depending what time of the day or night you try it.

"http://nccu.edu/campus/echo/investigations/diseases/022405a.html"]nccu.edu/campus/echo/investigat...es/022405a.html[/url]

Salaam

a few of you were asking for a link. I think this was it but it seems to be up or down depending what time of the day or night you try it.

"http://nccu.edu/campus/echo/investigations/"]nccu.edu/campus/echo/investigations/[/url]

diseases/022405a.html

I believe this! And its totally disgusting and extremely depressing to me!

The curse of Allah is upon those disgusting filthy "women".

We cannot even call them women. Women are supposed to be the "Diamonds" upon this Earth. These filth are worse than a decaying corpse. Let us see when they stand before The Pure Lord of the Universe, Allah ('Azzawajal)!

What is even worse, is that these "Muslims" are actually falling into their trap. Shame on them, and shame upon them again. May Allah guide our poor misguided Brothers of Islam before the veil of the Hereafter is lifted from their eyes.

:D :D :D

Ok, this is weird, I originally wrote Masjids (the stand english word) instead of Masjids, which I'm guessing are the same thing... Did a mod edit my post?

I think when you write m o s q u e it automatically turns into masjid. (Masjid is mosqu e in arabic)

I was going to say more on this subject...but I dont even feel like it right now..

Allahu alam

I think this article is a fake.

so this why all the arab boys at my university are going out with nonmuslim white girls...

Assalamu'Alaykum

i dont personally dont know about the married men. but FOR SURE I know about the some of the exchage students from the gulf... and trust me i didnt want to know. But its true believe it but in this case these guys come to america have fun and we are talking about Muslim men here so they come have fun then after they are done and get thier degree they go back home and marry from thier cousins of a girl that thier family pick and this makes me sick and i am nto saying this as a hear say i have witnessed such actions so sister Qassab believe it or not it does happen and what makes it even worst is that its the muslim brothers who go out to look for it. i heard from my own ears a brother saying "lets go find some more bimbos" :D

Has anyone managed to view the original ariticle from the links provided? I can't, my browser says the page contains no data. I have looked at the NCCU site pretty thoroughly too in both the archives and campus newsletter and I certainly can't find it... I have googled it too and can't find any reference to the author or the article. In face all I have found is the exact copy/paste job on another Muslim website. Can someone shed some light as to where this came from?

dunno if the article's fake, but it does shed some light on reality in the campus i'm in. Alhamdullilah i belong to a respected family and my parents brought me up well, but some muslim students i know .. especially guys from United Arab Emirates, local UAE guys really 'mess' around , even when half of them are married. Boozing, one night stands ... it seems all to casual for them. These are the youth that our parents look forward to who'll hold on to Islam, Nauzubillah!