Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alsheeba

Nonmuslims Please See

PropellerAds

:sl:

:no: for posting the video.

masha Allah this video clarifies many doubts about why some people don't accept Islam .

even during the life time of our beloved prophet (PBUH) all the people did not accept Islam Immediately.

It is Allah's mercy .

may Allah grant Hidayat to all who seek the truth.

your welcome brother

inshallah Allah gives you the pure light in your heart to seek the truth and to have the will of patience towards it .

------------------

Allah yahdee men yashaa

here is the original post

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=114116"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=114116[/url]

My brother is doing a great site Mashallah a site for Islam something special , i am helping him with many great informations thanks to everybody in this forum and the Ummah! :no: , i will try to help him make the site special something to get attention for the non-Muslims , alot of beat poetry information will be included also :sl:

Basicly the site is for Nonmuslims but it will also provide many (important) things to make muslims even better muslims , great information about how to increase the imaaan and imaan is not only the meaning of faith in english , but the people who knows what i mean will be very delighted and cant wait to listen and them.

The Project is to make the site a Unique dawah purpose for the nonMuslims ,

and inshallah they will accept inshallah inshallah.

in clear thoughts , we are strangers the muslims

the people deny truth like athiests ect.. because they think in a twisted logical matter where they see ok we are made aha , now messengers aha why ? they ask ? then aha what the ..>?!??!? then losted in a merry go round theme park where theyr is no exit.

the only way for them to realise is to deny the negative thoughts and think postively because the truth doesnt lie with your hands and thinkings . when the truth might be hard for the sake of a negative thinker however it is not only easy for the muslims to do the tasks but loveingly wanting to ... maybe the majority of what you see today is diffrent because of the quality of muslims.

and the ones who wants paradise and to see the prophets ( pbut ) they will try to become fromt he best of qualities of muslim.

accept Islam before its too late , dont put the obstacles and ego's infront of your thinking because this life of what we think is life is an illusion of test , you either understand my writing or still listen for a bit throw the rest and stay in the merry go round theme park , and yes exit is always theyr . you can think again and strive your way out and offcourse you will realise a better feedback , and see the outcome :sl: hold on the rope of Allah ( SWT ) , make your heart wanting the after life not the life ( of urgent satisfaction ) , and then you will see a great life in this life also ,

what peopole accept now is the satisfaction of ok yes now let me sit back and relax and heaven is their for me.

inshallah ,.. inshallah...inshallah you will accept the truth :no: ameen.

Maaashaaaaaaaaa Allllllaaaaaaaaaahhhh..... :sl: :sl: :D :D :D

She accepted Islam .... What a senstation :D :D :no: :j:

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Masha'Allah, this was really heart warming. Jazakamullahu Khairun for sharing this video. May Allah (SWT) bless Dr. Zakir Naik. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'Ala give us the blessings of spreading Islam beautifully.

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

sobhana Allah

Assalamu Alaikum,

She is already Pakistani!!! So this is why she converted to Islam.

^

|

|

This is what the non-muslims will be thinking, and so will the muslims. So you should probably find another person like an american converting to Islam.

Until now, no non muslims has said it.............

Whether a person is pakistani, indian, maldivian, british, or american, a non-muslim will be as a non mulism.

But I personally think she is Indian ...... I m not sure, but I think....

Ya I can understand your point ... Good if one has such a video

salam

Can you please repost this? The video was removed and I'd really like to watch it

I m not sure,but I think this is it.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=DO6CKpjdg3o&feature=related"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=DO6CKpjdg3o...feature=related[/url]