Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gill

George W Bush Wins

PropellerAds

Peace be upon you all,

The death of democracy and justice....so the world to a chaotic situation.

Salaam

Hassan

Peace,

As a European I'd say a complete lack of faith in the population of the USA. There were high hopes Kerry would get in, he's percieved as far better a politician than Bush over here. Though that isn't saying very much...

What will we see in the next four years?

The invasion of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Nigeria, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia Herzgovinia, Brunei, Chad, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco,Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sahara, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Indonesia.

Peace be upon you all,

The invasion of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Nigeria, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia Herzgovinia, Brunei, Chad, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco,Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sahara, Singapore, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen and Indonesia.

Some more.....IRAN,N.Korea and Cuba.

salaam

Hassan

:D

The guy knowingly lied and misled Americans and still they elected him ?

Then again I guess his competitor wasn't charismatic enough ... or should I say clear enough on a lot of issues.

But still Bush for four more years :D

Peace be upon you all,

bro gustakh...

or may b an avg. american is just ignorant & dumb

scared and idiots too.... (w00t)

True some may be scared, but paranoid. That's being a bit .. extreme.

It basically came down to who had values that were most close to their own.

Kerry = abortion, gay rights

Bush = against abortion and gay rights

Neither candidate was suitable in my opinion and many, MANY other Americans feel exactly the same way.

Everyone i know voted based on morals, because morals in this country have pretty much gone to hell. While foreign policy was a factor, it wasn't THE factor.

Two people who have basically the same views except for the issues above.

Personally i'd like to see our election process change. 2 similar candidates to choose from. What a choice!

Does anyone have a clue as to why there is so much "name calling" on this forum?

Is it a cultural thing? or an age thing?

It is an interesting way to dialogue.

Peace be upon you all,

sorry for if i did nay mistakes....may Allah(swt) accept my apology.It was not meant to hurt anyone......

salaam

Hassan

asslamualaikum

Bush winning sums up this

Today is a grim day for the Democrats, Today is a grim day for America, TODAY IS A GRIM DAY FOR THE WORLD!!

:P :D :D

cant believe he did win!

man the Americans let the world down once again

walaikumsalam

True some may be scared, but paranoid. That's being a bit .. extreme.

It basically came down to who had values that were most close to their own.

Kerry = abortion, gay rights

Bush = against abortion and gay rights

Neither candidate was suitable in my opinion and many, MANY other Americans feel exactly the same way.

Everyone i know voted based on morals, because morals in this country have pretty much gone to hell. While foreign policy was a factor, it wasn't THE factor.

Two people who have basically the same views except for the issues above.

Personally i'd like to see our election process change. 2 similar candidates to choose from. What a choice!

Peace be with you Itacri,

Your very right on this observations.

One thing that I think 9/11 has done to Americas is to refocus us on renewal. When you look at Islam and Muslims we may disagree with a lot of the details but one thing we greatly admire is their convictions and their moral compass (knowing right from wrong). This is something that has been eroding in the West for a long time and we have an oportunity for renewal of our moral values. When Muslims call us the Land of the Great Satan it does not bring us joy. It brings us shame and sadness and we recognize that we need to return to our core religious values and return to being a Godly Country. Although this manifests as a renewal of Christianity it is also possible that it will increase of faith-based communities like Islam as well and that is how it should be.

How can we vote for someone who wishes to allow the Marriage of Homosexuals and increase Abortion? Are these not great sins to God?

Peace, Love and Blessings,

LMAO!!!!!!

You people are too funny. I love how half of you are wannabe terrorists who think that the death of a whole country will solve all your problems. Or that one man has ruined your whole religion. Its your own people that have ruined your religion. The ones that take it upon themselves to behead people, blow up innocent woman and children and kill anyone that doesnt agree with them. Get your heads out of your and stop thinking its the 3rd century. This is a world in which we wont let another person run loose like europe did with hitler and napoleon. The US is the only state with GWB behind us to stop you pyschopaths from spreading your hate and lies. To those that dont wish us harm I wish you peace in your lives and everything you do. To those that wish harm to america, I hope you burn in hell.

LMAO!!!!!!

You people are too funny.  I love how half of you are wannabe terrorists who think that the death of a whole country will solve all your problems.  Or that one man has ruined your whole religion.  Its your own people that have ruined your religion.  The ones that take it upon themselves to behead people, blow up innocent woman and children and kill anyone that doesnt agree with them.  Get your heads out of your and stop thinking its the 3rd century.  This is a world in which we wont let another person run loose like europe did with hitler and napoleon.  The US is the only state with GWB behind us to stop you pyschopaths from spreading your hate and lies.  To those that dont wish us harm I wish you peace in your lives and everything you do.  To those that wish harm to america, I hope you burn in hell.

Same to you, you American filth.

salaam,

da rippa you should get banned from this forum, you are talking ignorance.

for anybody who trys to hurt iraq, should burn in hell

for anyone who trys to hurt palestina, should burn in hell

this is the same as you are writting, do you think it looks nice now when i turn the things around for you??

masalama

What will we see in the next four years?

1. lies

2. more lies

3. destruction

4. more destruction

5. attacks on both sides

6. more attacks on both sides

7 poverty

8 more poverty

9 injustices

10 more injustices

i can go and on and on and on................

they have already satrted atlking abt Iran. How it needs to stopped soon. The mullah will have the N Bomb within 18 months & everything will b done to stop them from obtaining.

Peace be upon you all,

LMAO!!!!!!

You people are too funny. I love how half of you are wannabe terrorists who think that the death of a whole country will solve all your problems. Or that one man has ruined your whole religion. Its your own people that have ruined your religion. The ones that take it upon themselves to behead people, blow up innocent woman and children and kill anyone that doesnt agree with them. Get your heads out of your and stop thinking its the 3rd century. This is a world in which we wont let another person run loose like europe did with hitler and napoleon. The US is the only state with GWB behind us to stop you pyschopaths from spreading your hate and lies. To those that dont wish us harm I wish you peace in your lives and everything you do. To those that wish harm to america, I hope you burn in hell.

you sound same like Bush.We dont be provoked by your vile statements.You are nothing more than a xenophobiac.

salaam

Hassan

This is how I look like right now after hearing the news and reading this thread.

pissyjaqlomgf.jpg

Note: Someone else's art.

Asalamu'alaikum everyone,

May Allah strengthen our adab [good behavior] as true Ahl as-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah [People of the way of the Prophet]. Ameen.

With the true dignity of salihin [pious people] let us not be as kufr [non-believers].

Wasalaam,

Edited by little-mahdi

Well, now that he's back i see,

1. Lots more funny T.V. moments....because that man has some serious speach issues

2.Lies

3.Killing...he is a true war monger

4. Far worse American Economy

5. Growing hate of America from Europe :D

I just cant believe Americans re-elected him.

somehow, i thought this would happen all along. but to whoever said that saudi would be attacked, i highly doubt it. the saudi government is far too pro-us for that to happen.

but as for kerry vs bush, it's all the same to me. either way, bush screwed up the country last term, he might as well screw it up some more.

i am just so apathetic right now.

and Da_rippa... you, my friend, are a huge idiot. although i'm sure others have told you this already. not that i wish harm to america, but you honestly stepped over a LOT of boundaries. can't expect to be respected if you talk that sort of s***.

edit: and yeah, mad tv and saturday night live are getting good material about this, i'm sure. :D

Edited by flutterby