Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gill

George W Bush Wins

Muslims and Euros seemed to be surprised at the results of the election. Some of us living in the US see it at a reflection of a change you can feel or sense in some way. It was a historic election in many ways.

Perhaps it is just not Americans who don't understand others. Here is a link I found interesting:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usatoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/politicselect...4/countymap.htm[/url]

It is important to see things as they are, not how we think they should be.

PropellerAds

:D

Must respond to da rippa fella .

The ones that take it upon themselves to behead people, blow up innocent woman and children and kill anyone that doesnt agree with them.

Last I heard it was G Bush saying something like and I quote If you are not with us then you are against us

This is a world in which we wont let another person run loose like europe did with hitler and napoleon.

umm you just did !

The US is the only state with GWB behind us to stop you pyschopaths from spreading your hate and lies.

So that he can spread his own ? WMD anyone ?

and lastly

To those that dont wish us harm I wish you peace in your lives and everything you do. To those that wish harm to america, I hope you burn in hell.

You don't have the slightest idea how much you sound like someone from alqaeda yourself.

Aslaam Walaikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatuh

Just four more years we will just have to cope what can we do? Whats done is done. No point looking to the past.

But the Americans should learn from their mistakes.

Salaam everyone,

Quote "What will we see in the next four years "

Wayne Madsen wrote an interesting article about "Bush targetting Iran" wich is posted on globalresearch.ca.

He describes plans of the Bush administration to attack Iran very early in 2005 in order to do israel's bidding. Then he outlines a scenario of turning the entire middle east into a war torn region - the ultimate aim being control of the oil and the pipelines.

globalresearch.ca also has articles by Greg Palast about the rigging of the vote, by using electronic voting machines that leave no paper trail.

In the meantime Bush, as he announced in his victory speech, will finalize his permanent tax cuts for his rich friends and partially privatize Social Security, the American retirement system. In other words Americans will have to save money for their retirement - because the government does not intend to give the pensionnaires a penny. Bush will do the same thing with medical care and health insurance: he will privatize it. This means that employers do not have co-pay health insurance premiums of their employees - the free American has to pay for health care entirely on his own.

This is what they get from Bush by voting for him.

And according to Mike Ruppert on his website copvcia there is the draft coming very soon as Bush runs out of troops......

ppl ppl ppl Bush is a gangster. he is the da bomb in the next 4 yrs we will b c-ing lubrication of iranians and more muslims. but 2 all muslims out there think bout it john kerry is a lot more cleverer than bush sooooooo he might hav dun the same thing but in a different way. :D

ppl ppl ppl bush is a legit gangsta, he is da bomb, in da next 4 yrs we will b c-ing 'lubrication' of muslims all ova da world......but seriously do if kerry did win things might be worse..... i mean kerry is a LOT clever than bush, but then so again so is my 1 yr old cousin if u know wot i mean, so if he did win it might hav been worse what might hav happened.

hindu no.1 this is not a chat room please be patient, take this time to read about Islam in the relevent forum sections,

Q. What do you call the combination of bush,cheney,powel and condi rice?

A. A mixed grill with african basmati !

Same to you, you American filth.

OK, I am American and I am not filth. So please, can you not resort to name-calling? Even if it's in response to this guy, two wrongs don't make a right.

Besides, you're insulting (what I believe is) the majority of Americans, who voted against Bush (I believe he rigged the election).

I was nauseated at the end of this election. Nobody with half a brain voted for him. Let's just put it this way- I had some doubts about the character of 2 people with whom I am close, before the election. When I learned that they voted for Bush, I lost ALL respect for them.

I cannot say how disgusted I am, so I will leave it at that.

However... the good side is, there will be many more funny books of Bush-isms.

Three cheers for Bush ! Four more years .......American people have spoken .

Special thanks go to Osama Bin Laden , who due to his own lack of intelligence , decided just before election day ,to threaten American voters . Excellent strategy to anger Americans and give Bush an extra boost .

In addition he proved Bush right , by his own admission of involvement in 9/11 .

Also in his "speech " he confirmed what Americans already knew - he did it .

This was probably the only good thing he has ever done or will ever do , in his soon to be ended life .

Three cheers for Osama ! But he better go deeper under the rocks , someone by the name of George will be looking for him .

^Bahahahahaha...this just makes me laugh. By electing Bush, the Americans have...oh, whatever. I'll let this comic speak for me: binladen.gif

OK, I am American and I am not filth.  So please, can you not resort to name-calling?  Even if it's in response to this guy, two wrongs don't make a right.

Besides, you're insulting (what I believe is) the majority of Americans, who voted against Bush (I believe he rigged the election).

I was nauseated at the end of this election.  Nobody with half a brain voted for him.  Let's just put it this way- I had some doubts about the character of 2 people with whom I am close, before the election.  When I learned that they voted for Bush, I lost ALL respect for them.

I cannot say how disgusted I am, so I will leave it at that.

However... the good side is, there will be many more funny books of Bush-isms.

I did not imply in any way that ALL Americans are filth. But anyone like this fella is filth no matter what their nationality.

Nobody with half a brain voted for him.

Or maybe those with only half a brain voted for Kerry?

You presume to know the character of someone based on who they voted for? If so then your views are quite shallow.

So please, can you not resort to name-calling?

Maybe you should take your own advice on this one before insulting others on this board.

I voted for Bush and I am by no means unintelligent. If you want to discuss the why's and where's of my vot I would be glad to in PM's since this is not the forum for it (in fact I don't believe this is the proper forum for this thread at all). If you want to trade insults then please try to discuss this with someone else because I will not partake.

We may disagree on certain issues, but never make the assumption that just because someone doesn't agree with you that they are stupid or ignorant.

Three cheers for Bush !    Four more years .......American people have spoken .

Special thanks go to Osama Bin Laden , who due to his own lack of intelligence , decided just before election day ,to threaten American voters . Excellent strategy to anger Americans and give Bush an extra boost .

In addition he proved Bush right , by his own admission of involvement in 9/11 .

Also in his "speech " he confirmed what Americans already knew - he did it .

This was probably the only good thing he has ever done or will ever do , in his soon to be ended life .

Three cheers for Osama ! But he better go deeper under the rocks , someone by the name of George will be looking for him .

Lol

Someone by the name of George has been looking for someone by the name of Osama since 9/11 2001 4 more years of bombing poor people from poor countries. might just give george a CLUE where to find him.

I don't think americans realise how damaging this is to their country. The alliances America now has are nowhere near the strength of what they were pre 9/11. The lies and deception from GWB have weakened these alliances. It will be a very long time and need a very different leader to restore the rest of the worlds faith in what America actually stands for. To be honest it's a shame to see what it stands for toaday. Empower a leader who can't even speak english properly...and he leads one of the biggest and potentially best countries in the world!

Americans who voted for this plank must wake up and realise that this man is not good for their country. Fighting terrorism isn't all what its about.

Good Luck America. You'll need it with an idiot like GWB leading you.

Guest amani

they are both the same

hate them both

they both evil

and leave sheikh usama alone :D

Bush for 4 more years . Then what ?

Guiliani will be the next U S President . Democrats will need at least 6 years to re-group and become a viable party able to produce an electable candidate .

The non muslim Americans are very intelligent people, I mean they know that only a thick monkey can truly represent them...and Dabya Bush is the best monkey for the job!!!! :D

BUSH CHEATED but it makes no difference to me as a muslim if he lost and kerry won, theyre both the same, with same aims and objectives just diferent methodolgies

While monkey-boy bush is trying to "eliminate" sheikh osama and his mujahideen , they are busy killing american troops and their cronies.

Bush can say what he wants , but its the american troops who are being chased down , wondering if the next step they take might lead them into a mujahideen ambush , wondering if the next road they drive down has a roadside bomb , wondering whats gonna happen to them if the mujahideen get a hold of them or wondering how many of their scumbag soldiers will die when they enter the mujahideen stronghold of Falluja.

Bush and his cronies have killed women and children for weeks with the cowardly bombings of Falluja , we shall see how they will fare when they come face to face with the mujahideen.

I have been struggling with problem of how to participate in a dialogue when such a large percentage of posts are simply an exercise in name calling.

I am somewhat of a slow learner, but have discovered that you can click on a member's name and set them to ignore.

I have been struggling with problem of how to participate in a dialogue when such a large percentage of posts are simply an exercise in name calling.

I am somewhat of a slow learner, but have discovered that you can click on a member's name and set them to ignore.

Obviously, gill, it is impossible in this forum to converse sensibly with childish name-callers. Would that there were examples of maturity on this board.

I ran across this article re the US election. Note, there isn't any name calling .. just good solid information, respect and an expert's opinion. You might enjoy it:

Amir Taheri: Young Bush teaches 'old Europe' a lesson

Special to Gulf News | 05/11/2004 | "http://gulfnews/"]gulfnews/[/url]

Oh la la! This was the first reaction of the French elite yesterday as they learned about President George W Bush's re-election. Having spent much of Tuesday evening celebrating what they believed would be a landslide win for Senator John F. Kerry, the crème de la crème of chic Paris could not believe that Bush had been returned for four more years.

The European elite had been dreaming about how a President Kerry would ratify the Kyoto accords, sign up to the International Criminal Court, cut and run in Iraq, send flowers to Yasser Arafat, and, perhaps, open a dialogue with Osama Bin Laden.

When it became clear that the American voters wanted none of that, the chattering classes in Europe were left speechless.

One television anchor in Paris was literally struck dumb momentarily when, after hours of crowing over Kerry's victory and the American people's supposed liberation from Bushist tyranny, he had to admit that things had gone differently.

Greater shock

The shock felt in Europe was even greater because of the size of Bush's victory. The president won more votes than any candidate in the entire American history.

Dubya - as Bush is known in the Arab world - also became the first, since his father in 1988, to win the presidency with a majority of the popular vote.

People such as French President Jacques Chirac, whose party has won just 16 per cent of the votes in a series of recent elections, or German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder whose party has lost every election in the past two years, would look with envy at the clean sweep made by Bush and his Republican Party on Tuesday.

Until Tuesday the standard excuse by many Europeans who opposed key aspects of Bush's policies was that they were only anti-Bush, not anti-American.

They tried to justify that bit of sophistry with Michael Mooreseque lies about how Bush, having "stolen" the 2000 election, did not really represent the American people.

With Dubya's victory it would no longer be possible for the Hate-America international to pose as merely anti-Bush. Their claim that Bush and his gang of Likudniks had somehow hijacked the United States, has been swept away by American voters.

So, what is "old Europe" going to do? To start with not much of it is left. Schroeder has been trying hard to compensate for the crass opportunism he showed in 2003 over the liberation of Iraq.

He has sent more troops to Afghanistan to help relieve American forces there, and has assumed a major role in training Iraq's new security forces with help from other Nato allies.

The new Spanish government, too, has tried to modify its initial anti-American posture by sending troops to a number of places, including Haiti, to relieve the Americans.

Within the European Union only France, Belgium and Greece had been active on the anti-American front, at least until Tuesday's election. All three governments had made a strategic choice of systematically opposing Bush policies in the hope that a Kerry administration will adopt substantial parts of their foreign policies.

Yesterday, however, all three were making noises about working with the new Bush administration.

The second Bush administration should give them a chance to prove that they have changed course.

A first opportunity to do so would be at the international conference on Iraq, to be held in Egypt next month.

Chirac and company can prove their goodwill by endorsing the democratic process in Iraq and by writing off a substantial chunk of Iraq's foreign debt.

Chirac should also stop backing Yasser Arafat and his old guard in their opposition to the emergence of a new and moderate Palestinian leadership.

Chirac should also be invited to review his policies on a range of other issues, including Iran's nuclear ambitions.

A good part of Tehran's current defiant stance on the issue of uranium enrichment is based on the assumption that Chirac will sabotage any American attempt at taking the issue to the Security Council.

The Islamic Republic is not the only member of the notorious "Axis of Evil" to have played the Europeans against the United States. Syria, too, has counted on support from Paris.

Bush's massive victory strengthens the position of British Prime Minister Tony Blair who may now be persuaded to call an early general election, possibly by February, and is almost certain to win big. Another steadfast ally, Prime Minister John Howard of Australia, won a landslide victory of his own last month.

Bush's re-election is received differently in the Muslim world.

Moderate and democratic forces, from Indonesia to Morocco and passing by Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq will be encouraged by the prospect of four more years of the first US administration to threaten a status quo dominated by despotic regimes.

Bad news for some

Bush's victory, however, is bad news for reactionary despotic regimes, pan-Arabists and Islamofascists who had prayed for a Kerry victory.

Bush now has four full years in which to implement his ambitious plan for political and economic change in the greater Middle East area.

The new Bush administration would now have ample opportunity to help the Palestinians develop a new leadership and return to the peace talks.

The "roadmap for peace" that Bush introduced two years ago was sabotaged by Arafat and to some extent, the Europeans on the assumption that Dubya would be a one-term president.

Tuesday's message is clear: 9/11 changed America, and no one understands and represents that change better than George W. Bush.

The world will have four years in which to absorb that message.

Amir Taheri is an Iranian author of 10 books on the Middle East and Islam. He's a member of Benador Associates.

Thanks Kudzu,

There are so many issues to this election and many of the experts are scratching their heads.

What a wonderful opportunity to learn and attempt to understand this world we live in.