Islamic Forum
~mehnaz~

Youtube Videos

:sl:

Does anyone know how I can go about burning various youtube vids to cd?

:no: in advance :sl:

PropellerAds

Go to:

###### dot downloadyoutubevideos dot com

Download the videos from there, then simply burn them to a CD (if you don't have any burning software, then I recommend: Nero, or DeepBurner (free)).

Thank you :sl:

Hmm the thing is that I've got 8 different clips, about 5 minutes each, that I'm wanting to burn onto one DVD.

Will that still be possible via Nero or DeepBurner etc?

Well, what do you intend to do with the DVD afterwards?

I mean, do you just want to store the vids and watch them on your PC?

Or, do you want to (say) shove it in a DVD player, and have the vids play consecutively? (Or, even, setup a menu such that you can select the video to play?)

In the former case: yes, this can be done with Nero or DeepBurner etc. Just burn each video onto the drive - preferably all at once (if you're not careful, the settings for some burning software will make the disk read-only after the first burn, by default).

In the latter case: you'll want to use some DVD authoring software. There's lots out there.

This free application should do the job:

###### dot keronsoft dot com / dvdbuilder.html

If not, then check out some of the "related titles" on that page.

Hopefully that helps..

:sl: brother

the videos we download from youtube comes in a format of .flv

first of All if it can be burned by Nero or Roxio then do it ..

you have options of how you want it to burn .

remember if you cant burn then you need a converter ..

if you have trouble PM me brother inshallah i will query search a converter and you will be able to make it happen

You can use Super converter.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yeterightsoft.info/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yeterightsoft.info/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe[/url]

It's pretty good, and works. Alhamdulillah.

:sl: brother

the videos we download from youtube comes in a format of .flv

first of All if it can be burned by Nero or Roxio then do it ..

you have options of how you want it to burn .

remember if you cant burn then you need a converter ..

if you have trouble PM me brother inshallah i will query search a converter and you will be able to make it happen

:no:

there is a much easier way to do this. u'll need a program that can convert to mpeg4 so that its easier when u burn the vid instead of getting it as a flv and then converting it back mpeg go to this site (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdvdvideosoft(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-iPod-Converter.htm"]the site[/url] it says its a psp converter but its the same thing a psp uses mpeg4 format so does your computer. once you do that you can nero or even windows movie maker to make your videos burned on to a disk. if u need more detail just pm me.

Go to:

###### dot downloadyoutubevideos dot com

Download the videos from there, then simply burn them to a CD (if you don't have any burning software, then I recommend: Nero, or DeepBurner (free)).

:no:

Mr Rationalist come here Bro :sl:

Ok hugs over now :j:

Thanks for posting the link. My life has changed sooooooooooooo much (sad aye!!????), I can now download whatever I want from YouTube and watch it in my own free time!! Woo Hoo!! I recommend you are not allowed to post links yetdownloadyoutubevideos(contact admin if its a beneficial link) to anyone and everyone, its so easy to use!!

Thanks Bro :sl: