Sign in to follow this  
ummammaar

Islam In Morocco

:D

Morocco

population

24M

99% muslim

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/arabicpaper/country.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_members.tripod(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/arabicpaper/country.html[/url]

I'm surprised no one spoke about it yet.

PropellerAds

Michael Palin went to Morroco in his Sahara adventure.

Assalamu alaikum,

I went to morocco last summer. Nice country, friendly people. Some things shocked me e.g availabilty of alcohol etc....i suppose you always find corruption, even in muslim countries. But otherwise it was a lovely trip. Marrakesh is mad, Tangiers is a beauty especially the point wer u can see Gibraltar, and Tetouan has stunning scenery. The souks are great and the weather was nice.

All in all, cool country!

Wslm

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

i am from tétouan(city in the north of morroco):weather generally warm

the most problème of this country is may be the poverty

As-salaamu 'alaikum

Does anyone know anything about property in Morocco, i.e. good places to live, average property prices, etc.

Was-salaamu 'alaikum

Aboo Uthmaan

As-Salaamu-'Alaikum,

In relation to the above question, does anyone have ank knowledge about studying Islam in Morocco? I have heard of traditional institutions in the Atlas Mountains! Their mathod of teaching is similar to that of Mauritania!

I think that Fes is a city renowned for Islamic teaching in Morocco.

One of the country I'd love to visit. Its people, its local Madrasas, its scholars and historical places. InshAllah one day.

I would like to inform you all of a new school that has recently opened in Fez. The Arabic language centre is called 'subul as salam'. The two young sisters who opened this school are extremely humble and sincere, and are trying to revive traditional Islamic arts in Fez and create a school where people can learn arabic amongst other sciences.

Please take a look at their site and spread the word inshaAllah.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_subulsalam.ifrance(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Subul As-Salam[/url]

I would like to inform you all of a new school that has recently opened in Fez. The Arabic language centre is called 'subul as salam'. The two young sisters who opened this school are extremely humble and sincere, and are trying to revive traditional Islamic arts in Fez and create a school where people can learn arabic amongst other sciences.

Please take a look at their site and spread the word inshaAllah.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_subulsalam.ifrance(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Subul As-Salam[/url]

As-Salaamu-'Alaikum,

Sister, thank you for posting the above. Honestly, that piece of information has brought me a lot of relief. :D

Asalamu alaikum,

There is yet another Arabic/Qur'an school in morocco which follows traditional teaching methods and was founded by Muslims bi sabill Allah. The Qalam wa Lawh Language Academy website qalam.ma .

Qalam wa Lawh is in Rabat, the Moroccan capital.

Asalaamoe'alaykoum wara7matulaah

I am Moroccan, but I live in Belgium and I have a problem.... I am in search of a girl boarding school in Morocco, where I can study all about Islam and the arabic language... can someone help me please!!!: (

wasalaamoe'alaykoum

your sister in islaam

Asalamu alaikum,

There is yet another Arabic/Qur'an school in morocco which follows traditional teaching methods and was founded by Muslims bi sabill Allah. The Qalam wa Lawh Language Academy website qalam.ma .

Qalam wa Lawh is in Rabat, the Moroccan capital.

i am very much interested to join with you all.

i think we are the people who can make a difference in this world. as because Islam is the best religion of all humanities,so we are the precious people who can change this world.

please help us to expan our religion.

ferdous akik