Islamic Forum
Crunchy Cat

Ask An American Atheist Anything You Like!

Continued:

Its not only atheism, it’s the liberty that follows it that causes those catastrophes. And like I said yesterday people were dreaming about intra general marriages and now they have it today its inter species marriages tomorrow we might see a man marring an object.

Animals cannot consent, or rather we have no way of knowing that they can consent to marriage. Moreover, marriages often result in the government assisting them in finance. This is practically impossible when marrying an object or animal.

Yes the human population has never been higher but look at the lack of education poverty and impure sources of knowledge spreading lies today.

A 'lack of education, poverty and 'impure sources of knowledge' (whatever that is supposed to mean) do not exist in Secular nations. At least in most Secular nations and at least for the most part. Secular nations are by large incredibly well developed.

I mean if the CNN would declare that a UFO is going to show up on a specific date I would bet that half of the American population would go out doors waiting to greet the UFO while the other half are waiting indoors on their TVs.

Probably. Although that is almost exclusively an American problem.

What I think atheism is a lack of hope. This era is different then any other before it and you know why? Simple because god has simply left humanity to its self, never has god distanced him self from us for so long. Look at the past why is it that atheism was never as significant in the past as it is today?

No it was not. But then that was probably because publicly declared Atheists did not live long to tell their tale.

But this does not mean he is not there nor does it cross the truth in his words lies. I suppose it’s easier not to believe in god but that again doing the right thing is never easy.

I disbelieve in God because I see no evidence for God's existence. It is not for any malicious, spiteful or general reasons of vice.

PropellerAds
Blaise Pascal a 17th century mathematician said ‘’ it’s safer to believe in god because the consequences of not believing are too terrible to comprehend’’ the only way to know if god really existents in your case would be to die, and that unfortunately is too late to save your self.

Pascal was a mathemtician but not a psychologist / biologist. He didn't understand concepts such as anthropomorphization, projection, and evolutionary biology. That lack of understanding didn't allow him to see the subjective for what it really is.

Galileo Galilei whom had a major role in the scientific evolution you atheists so proudly embrace over the true lord, said:

‘’ the Holy Scripture teaches us how to go to heaven not how the heavens go’’

God created this universe and every thing in it; he created the laws of physics and left them for us to uncover. Science might have explained many facts but I dare you to bring us one human discovery with absolute proof that contraindicates what the holy Quran said 15 centuries ago!

The rhetorical question is, did Galileo uncover any objective evidence that heaven and 'God' exist?

Do you know what science original sin is? Its absolute certainty, with the human mind being limited our comprehension of things around us can always be as imperfect as our selves. Newton one of the great fathers of modern science said ‘’ the universe is created by a great mechanic, god’’

Science is a process that allows humans to probe reality. It is also not a sentient life form; hence, it cannot exhibit behaviors you might subjectively consider 'sin'. Reality however is consistent, persistent, and non-contradictory. When having good visibility into it, certainty arises because reality confirms something as being true. We don't always have visibility so we construct models and then test their predictions to see if reality can confirm the models as being true. In those cases we often end up with uncertainty. Keep in mind, reality is the 'highest' proverbial authority on everything.

And don’t tell us that those great minds jumped to conclusions and filled the gaps they didn’t know back then by saying its gods doing. Those scientists didn’t discover new laws and prove dissuaded theories by denouncing god.

They anthropomorphized reality. Everyone anthropomorphizes everything. It is part of human psychology as a survival trait.

About Darwinism just because it contraindicates the bible does not mean it contra indicates the holy Quran.

Does the Quran assert that humans have a common primate ancestor with apes?

First of all remember that Darwin’s work is called the THEORY of evolution and it’s still a theory which makes it open for corrections and defections.

Of course. Modern evolutionary biology has grown quite significantly since Darwin's Origin of Species.

I think we are at a point where you can’t say that Darwin’s theory is entirely incorrect but you still cant say that it entirely is!

Knowedge gained from science shows conclusively that biological evolution is 100% fact. The research that is presently happening is understanding all the tiny details involved.

Let’s take the world’s creation event by the lord which took 7 days according to Islam, well when you say that all we see today was created in 7 days it does sound rather hectic but did you know that those 7 days were not human days but god days? Meaning that their duration was vastly different in fact its said in the Quran that one day of god is equivalent to 50,000 years in our world so if you want to measure how long it took to create the seven skies and every thing in them it would be 350,000 years and that in its divinity sounds easier to digest don’t you think?

It took approximately 4.5 billion years for Earth to become what it is today. That's what reality says. Given the choice between the two I'll stick with reality.

<CONTINUED...>

N.B please don’t misunderstand me the lord could create the world we are in today with a blink of an eye or even faster but it’s his wisdom that we cant fathom unless he shares crumbs of it with us.

As for how old life is on earth where the bible says that Noah’s flood is 45 hundred years ago clearly this is incorrect how could the pyramids be built around the era of such a catastrophe as the flood and how is it so that Noah and Moses are not to far apart. Plus I am sure there are many facts that falsify what the bible says on this matter.

On the other hand Islam is quite clear that Noah flood was not around 3000 BC but was an age before that. Check out those pictures and please don’t mind the Arabic. (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yeteda2at(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/vb/showthread.php?t=718"]Al Hejer[/url] Those are pictures of an ancient city called AL hejer where the lord had sent his illustrious prophet Salah peace be upon him to those sinful lot living there and Salah’s mission ended up in the complete annihilation of this city's populace so sever is the punishment for those who challenge god via his own will! Now the reason I am saying this is because according to archeology those palaces carved out of entire mountains are over 4000 years old and in the Quran there are many generations including a few prophets between prophet Noah and prophet Salah peace be upon them all. So Noahs flood didn’t happen around 3000 BC but before that via a huge difference. And that my friend does not contra indicate with the hieroglyphs of ancient Egypt like the biblical version does.

There is evidence for quite a few large-scale floods around the world. I don't think its a miracle that people sometimes record the date and location that natural disasters are experienced.

Another thing I would like to discuses with you is a direct challenge to the very heart of Darwin’s theory, Natural selection. Now I never understood natural selection as a concept...

Darwin's understanding of natural selection was 'survival of the fittest'. Since then evolutionary biology have uncovered that the law of nature is 'survival of the most adaptable'.

it seems extremely deficient, why did nature select mammals when the dinosaurs died?

I think you partially answered your own question in the question itself. Many dinosaurs died due to an incompatibility of their energy requirements / exposure / insulation in the presence of extreme climactic differences resulting from natural disaster. The dinosaurs that did survive adapted (ex. a chicken's common ancestor is a T-Rex). The ones that did not died out. There were also other life forms (mammalia) for which adaptation was easier in the new conditions so they reproduced and became dominant. When the dust settled mammals were a dominant species.

Such small weak crawlers surely there were better critters back then. In any case have you ever thought of the possibility that natural selection might have been correct but through a different definition say…. Divine selection?

Nope, not once because there is no evidence that the 'divine' exists.

Another question well for the past 3000 years humans have started to record their findings in various ways starting from Aristotle in Greece to others in the far east of china. Why has none of them ever reported seeing a species evolve? How does one species under go a morphological change to become a different species with better adaptation skills? Has any one seen it happen or is it merely what we see in front of us right now and we irrationally developed some theories to fill in the gaps of our discoveries?

There haven't been any massive environmental changes in the past 3000 years that would favor signficant morphilogical changes against the commonly observed species. That is why the average joe doesn't see it. On the other hand, fossils show it quite clearly. Chickens evolved from a dinosaur ancestor and humans evolved from an ape-like ancestor for example. We can see minor morphilogical changes as well in the fossil record (ex. kangaroos used to be fanged carnivores) and humans can reproduce minor functional changes in species (ex. drug resistent bacteria).

I challenge you to bring up any thing that contra indicates with any thing in the Quran from the smallest verse to the longest chapter.

I think the 350,000 year / 4.5 billion year Earth assertion should do.

How does the atmosphere serve as a protective ceiling for the earth?

It is not a ceiling. It is a layering of permeable gasses surrounding Earth. Here is how it works:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Earth%27s_atmosphere"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Earth%27s_atmosphere[/url]

How does each one of the billions of cells in the human body know and perform its individual tasks?

DNA and RNA instructions.

How does this extraordinary ecological balance exist on earth?

Like so:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ecosystem"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Ecosystem[/url]

How did the flawless order in the whole universe come into being?

Flawless order? You mean like bad knees, missing limbs, poor vision, asteroids colliding into planets, galaxies colliding, black holes demolishing solar systems?

Who provided the delicate balances in the world?

There is no evidence that a 'who' controls Earths ecosystem.

How did living beings, incredibly diversified in nature, emerge?

The diverseness comes from evolution. How life on Earth started is not understood yet; however, abiogenesis is a popular theory:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Abiogensis"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Abiogensis[/url]

The existence of God is OBVIOUS. Ignoring it would only be the beginning of the greatest damage we could ever do to ourselves. That is simply because God is in no need of anything. He is the One Who shows His greatness in all things and in all ways. God is the owner of everything, from the heavens to the earth. We learn the attributes of God from the Qur'an:

God! There is no god but Him, the Living, the Self-Sustaining. He is not subject to drowsiness or sleep. Everything in the heavens and the earth belongs to Him. Who can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them but they cannot grasp any of His knowledge save what He wills. His Footstool encompasses the heavens and the earth and their preservation does not tire Him. He is the Most High, the Magnificent. (Surat al-Baqarah: 255)

In every detail of the infinitely varied world, man finds his Creator. God, the owner of everything in the whole universe, introduces Himself to man through the flawless design of His creation. Everything surrounding us, the birds in flight, our beating hearts, the birth of a child or the existence of the sun in the sky, manifest the power of God and His creation. And what man must do is to understand this fact.

So you never plead ignorance that all living beings, living or non-living, show the existence and greatness of God. Look at things around you and strive to show appreciation in the best manner for the eternal greatness of God.

That's alot of detail about an omnipotent life form. If it's so obvious then please provide evidence of its existence (an instance of that life form or an instance of its unique effects).

You seem to think that this world is limited only to what you can see or can touch, when it actually overlaps with, to put it simply, another and unseen world. To some extent, the word "dimension" might explain it, although it is doing injustice to the process.

Actually I know that anything that interacts with reality has a observable / measurable cause or effect. If there is another world overlapping with Earth then maintaining that overlap is going to require interaction. Where is the evidence for that interaction?

Yes, dimension would not be a good word to use because that us a space-time fabric concept.

Jinn are not like ghosts that are simply invisible. They live in a world that is seperate from ours, but that exists in this same Earth. What is our world? It is simply what we are able to see, interact with, and can study. If it is possible for God to create this time, space, and this universe, is it impossible for Him to create the unseen world?

It wouldn't be.

This isn't a Sci Fi movie. There are no "entry and exit points". Fictional concepts of "dimensions" and their gateways are just that, fictional.

I agree. When I am referring to entry and exit points I am talking about the effects of a Jinn entering and leaving this world. Expending energy (i.e. work) always leaves affects the environment. For example, consider an entry exit point of a gopher hole.

Why do you also seem to be under the misguided notion that those Jinn who die in animal forms remain in this world?

Well, if Jinn die then they no longer have the ability to perform the work necessary to return to their world.

Or that their animal forms are any different from a regular animal?

Maybe not on the surface but to be a morphing life form their internals (all the way to to DNA) would be WAAAAAAY different. Thats just a biological truth.

Really now, you're making things up about my religion.

I see it as the Quran (indirectly people) making things up about reality.

You mean in the same way that they have learned nothing about God?

Doesn't it strike you as odd that everything paranormal always ends up in that category?

Or have been unable to disprove His existance?

That was done at the bottom of post #106.

Are you also going to make the flawed argument that, if human beings haven't studied it, it doesn't exist? Especially when jinn are not part of the "innumerable life forms" that exist in our visible world?

Why would I make a flawed argument? I would however argue that in order to study something, there has to be something to study in the first place (i.e. a 'what' before the 'how' can be explored).

There is no such thing as a "laundry list" in the Qur'an, let alone of "good' and "bad". You're also downplaying the powers of words by slapping the word "simply" in front of them.

Can you expand on what you mean by objective features of reality? It sounds to me like you are asking if "good" and "bad" are independant aspects of reality that can be studied and formed opinions on. Which would be a no.

Awesome. You just correctly asserted that 'good' and 'evil' don't objectively exist.

<CONTINUED...>

You seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing. I know for a fact that it matters not to you what is or isn't in the Qur'an, so you trying to argue that you want to see a section that explicitly states prophet Sulaiman was given "maaagical poooowers" to communicate with "insects" is counter-productive even for you.

In any case, as I've already stated, the Qur'an does not spell out everything for you. You have to learn Islam to understand it.

You are partially correct. What the Quran says about objective reality doesn't matter to me because I know it is vastly incorrect on that subject; however, that incorrectness is valuable to show others. The non-objective reality assertions of the Quran are very interesting to me.

Lack of proof is not proof that something does not exist. That is illogical. If this is the things they teach atheists, then by all means believe them, but don't expect others to meekly adopt what seems like completely nonsensical philosophy.

The only thing lack of proof suggests is just that, lack of proof. Though I must say that this is a double-edged sword.

I didn't know that 'atheists' have some sort of special school? Anyhow you misunderstood the message. I'll paraphrase it. A lack of objective evidence for a human claim of truth over a large sample size of claimants is strong evidence that the claim is false. There is no refuting that any way you look at it.

If humanity has had no proof to disprove the existance of Satan over the past centuries, do you also believe that evidence to disprove Satan's existance does not exist? Or do you practice double standards?

'Satan', 'God', 'Ghosts', 'Sprits', 'Angels', 'Jinn', 'Demons', 'Zombies', 'Magic', 'Psychic Powers', 'Vampires', 'Werewolves', etc. are all in the same category of non-existent. Basically the 'paranormal' isn't real.

The Qur'an is evidence that a book exists? Right. It is also evidence that everything in it exists or has existed at some point. Why? Because if it is the word of God, then who knows what is the truth and what isn't better than Him?

The Qur'an is evidence that proves everything in it. Refer back to the previous quote.

Truth is the conformity of a concept or notion in the mind to actual reality. Evidence, on the other hand, is a demonstration that a given reality is valid. The objective assertions in the Quran don't pan out in reality.

Again you're trying to explain things in the way that you believe them, without any regard as to my own personal beliefs. I don't abide by the same laws of philosophy and theology as you, you should take that into consideration. I, on the other hand, have no desires to disprove atheism and am not blindly attempting to do so through my own personal reasoning.

I understand that. The goal of my thread was to enable you to explore my mind. Alot of people on this board interpreted that as a challenge rather than an opportunity for inquiry, but if thats how people want to perform their exploration then I am also ok with that.

Because as creation we should be shown and given indepth explanations concerning every aspect of the rest of creation, am I right? You know, because we owe God oh-so-much.

I think that if a book of truth is written by an omnipotent life form, every single word should be true, but that is simply not the case.

You are discrediting the existance of God and His creation because you are unable to see (your type of) proof of either. Don't you find that odd?

Not in the least. Given the choice between a book and reality, I am going to go with reality.

I'm guessing you never played around ant hills as a child. Which would be a good thing, because children can be rather sadistic toward animals and insects when they are young. But if you have ever stood in front of an ant hill and then stomped your foot on the ground (a force that is enough to make the ant hill tremble since it's usually made of dirt), the ants that are loitering outside will disappear into their ant hills. Are they going off to find courage to return and "attack" us? You decide.

I've had ant hills in my yards before. They utterly ignore people and invariable will attack (very inneffective against humans) if they are stomped on. There are other species of ants which are a little more proactive in their aggression. I've heard fire ants can be pretty mean.

If you studied Islam, you would come to know that this universe and all that is in it recognizes the prophets of God. The living creations of God are very much aware of God and His plan. It is human beings and jinn that are blinded by this world.

I don't need to study Islam to know thats what you believe. Of course if that were true then you could demonstrate it. Are there any prophets alive at present? If so, test to see if mammals, insects, etc. recognize them. If there aren't any prophets alive at present then are there remains of prophets at present? Repeat the test against the remains.

God did not give the ants "magical abilities to identify prophets by name". This implies that it was an action that took place at that specific time, which is completely wrong, and stating "Oh and by the way in case you didn't know, living things have the ability to recognize prophets" in the Qur'an itself is redudant for those who have knowledge about Islam. Otherwise everything in the Qur'an would come with an explanation, which would make it lose all of its elements.

Well, if the Quran doesn't state that insects were given some sort of mechanism to explicitly recognize prophets by name and that Solomon was given an ability to communicate with insects then Solomon could not have heard the ant conversation; hence, the Quran has a contradiction with reality regardless of how much additional Islam education is involved.

I didn't ask "Can you prove that humans cannot communicate with ants?" I asked "Can you prove that prophet Sulaiman did not communicate with ants?"

Can you?

I answered the correct question. I'll try paraphrasing.

* I can demonstrate that humans and ants cannot communicate with each other.

* I can demonstrate that ants cannot recognize human individual / group identity.

* Nobody can demonstrate the Quran documenting Solomon being given insect communication ability.

* Nobody can demonstrate the Quran documenting insects being given prophet identification ability.

The results of the above serve as a proof that Solomon did not communicate with ants.

Do you deny that you believe what is unknown to human beings and does not have visible or tangible proof does not exist?

I do deny that of course because its not my position. I know that anything that is claimed to exist must at the very least have a measurable effect.

Does it bother you that your perception of reality is false?

Well that wasn't an answer to my question but I'll certainly answer yours. During the times that my perception of reality is incorrect, it doesn't bother me because reality will correct it. Like I said, reality is THE authority on everything. For example, if I believed sticking my hand on a hot stove would not burn me then reality would quickly correct that incorrect perception.

In other words, you cannot prove that God does not exist. The rest of your words are nothing more than opinions and silly semantics. All I'm seeing are "Human beings tend to do this" and "Human beings tend to do that".

For a generic concept of 'God' of course not. For all man-made claims of 'God' you bet. Those were all disproven in one fell swoop at the bottom of post #106.

I love exposing the lies behind these so-called contradictions in the Qur'an. Do you have any?

Salam.

Solomon hearing the conversation of the ants. It's a very simple contradiction with reality. There are many many more objective contradictions and flat out incorrect assertions. There are also philosophical contradictions as well; however, all that is needed is one... and the ants do just fine.

Disbelief in one and only God, Allah (swt) is the path of destruction.

How is not accepting the assertion 'God exists' as true destructive?

Atheism leads nowhere.

Correct. It is not a path, philosophy, ideology, etc. It is when people don't accept the assertion 'God exist' as truth.

Trying to prove that God doesn't exist.

Nobody can disprove the generic concept of a 'God'. All claims of 'God' issued by people have been disproven. The bottom of post #106 is an example.

be thankful to Almighty Allah (swt). Who gave you a soul, a chance to earn reward.

All praise be to Allah (swt).

Seek guidance.

How could I possibly express gratitude to a non-existent life form for giving me a non-existent feature and a chance to earn a non-existent reward?

even if proof comes your eyes cant see the meaning :sl:

even if the angels and ( jinn ) can be seen in this world you will still not believe :sl:

it is why you choose this path unless you choose righteousness .. what is wrong on praying for the one who created us ?

what will any good do if i didnt pray ?

what is the best probability in life brother :no:

even if the angels and ( jinn ) can be seen in this world you will still not believe :sl:

it is why you choose this path unless you choose righteousness .. what is wrong on praying for the one who created us ?

But even if the djinn and angels did descend from the heavens, how would we know they were authentic? I, for one, would want to pinch myself over and over, then afterwards I would want to question these djinn, as is necessary.

John Woo Hollywood special effects would make me worry at that point.......... :j:

According to the WHO I would like to think that all atheist things are not healthy and you want to know why simply let me state the definition of health according to the WHO:

‘’ health is the state of physical, mental, social and spiritual well being and not merely the absence of disease’’

I just can’t imagine the sorrow an atheist cancer patient goes through when he is alone in the terminal illness hospital waiting for his journey to nothingness. None of his children visit him because in atheism there are no morals or values thus it’s acceptable for people to throw their parents in senior homes and get on with their lives. This dying person can do nothing but wait for the inevitable. What a sad ending there is for every atheist person living today I wish I never have to die alone and in fear of becoming nothingness.

I think the 350,000 year / 4.5 billion year Earth assertion should do.

Regarding that estimation I gave you just to make it clear it was both hasty and personal. Meaning I did that calculation my self I didn’t read it, I am sure there is more to it because I as an educated person believe in that the earth is 4.6 billion years old.

And I ask my brothers and sister here to help me elaborate on this matter considering that I my self am a humble person with little knowledge of Islam But that does not mean the Quran is false there could be things in between after or even before.

As for YOU ancestry to primates well you can be proud of that and might as well eat a banana while doing so, but as for me one trip to the local ZOO and I am satisfied that my great grandfather was never hanging over some tree naked thank god.

I would like to ask you some thing regarding this say we humans evolved from primates well where are links to our connection to them? Why is it so that only lowest and highest end of the intellectual scale survived? How come none of the species between us humans and primates exist today when so many primate species do? And please if your going to answer don’t tell me natural selection give us a reasonable answer.

If some particular meaning exists then it can be made visible.

Correct. I would *know*.

If you mean your parents, there is nothing right or wrong with praying. It will have no effect on them but if it has a positive psychological effect for you then go for it.

That would be reality remaining consistent, persistent, and non-contradictory.

According to the WHO I would like to think that all atheist things are not healthy and you want to know why simply let me state the definition of health according to the WHO:

‘’ health is the state of physical, mental, social and spiritual well being and not merely the absence of disease’’

Is spiritual well being different than mental and social well being? If so, how so?

I just can’t imagine the sorrow an atheist cancer patient goes through when he is alone in the terminal illness hospital waiting for his journey to nothingness.

Same sorrow a theist encounters I would presume.

None of his children visit him because in atheism there are no morals or values thus it’s acceptable for people to throw their parents in senior homes and get on with their lives.

The basic foundation of morals and values is the same for atheists as it is for theists... genetics and culture.

This dying person can do nothing but wait for the inevitable. What a sad ending there is for every atheist person living today I wish I never have to die alone and in fear of becoming nothingness.

Dying people typically cannot do anything but wait for the inevitable. That doesn't mean an atheists has to be alone and afraid during the process of dying. Just like theists, Atheists often have family and friends around while the process of death takes its course.

As an atheist, I have zero fear of being dead. Its the same non-experience as when you're asleep and not dreaming... and to my knowledge most people don't fear sleeping.

Regarding that estimation I gave you just to make it clear it was both hasty and personal. Meaning I did that calculation my self I didn’t read it, I am sure there is more to it because I as an educated person believe in that the earth is 4.6 billion years old.

Now worries. The calculation is fairly straight forward and I don't think you made any errors.

As for YOU ancestry to primates well you can be proud of that and might as well eat a banana while doing so, but as for me one trip to the local ZOO and I am satisfied that my great grandfather was never hanging over some tree naked thank god.

Your great x ~2001st grandfather would be sitting around somewhere in africa munching on fruit... and quite naked. Thats what reality shows.

I would like to ask you some thing regarding this say we humans evolved from primates well where are links to our connection to them?

What links in particular are you asking about?

Why is it so that only lowest and highest end of the intellectual scale survived?

I am not sure what you mean. Most primates are pretty damn smart. Here is an example:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_lists.ibiblio(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pipermail/monkeywire/2003-June/000393.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_lists.ibiblio(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pipermail/monkeyw...une/000393.html[/url]

How come none of the species between us humans and primates exist today when so many primate species do? And please if your going to answer don’t tell me natural selection give us a reasonable answer.

Humans are primates. I think your question might be how come other primates which could sexually reproduce with humans are not around today. The answer is humans have the most advantagous genes for adapting to the environment and those adaptations became dominant in the population... everyone got em' (except the fellas whom didn't reproduce). Interestingly enough there are still plenty of adaptation-resultant difference amongst humans. Black people, white people, and asian people for example have some very different appearances which are adaptations to the environments they migrated to. Those adaptations occured rather quickly too (as early as 50,000 years ago).

Here's a question for you: How come your posts elicit hundreds of replies and mine only get a few?

kb

Here's a question for you: How come your posts elicit hundreds of replies and mine only get a few?

kb

Hahaha :sl:. In this thread people determine what is important and then debate away with me. I guess its because I left it open so people can focus on things that interest them explicitly and when something is important, it tends to get more feedback.

If you do not believe in God. You have a spiritual sickness.

A life of no purpose.

When your Life ends.

And when you are resurrected on the day of judgement.

You will regret living a wasteful life.

even if proof comes your eyes cant see the meaning smile.gif

This is simply arrogant, religious rhetoric.

#even if the angels and ( jinn ) can be seen in this world you will still not believe smile.gif

But they cannot.

Nothing at all. The question is were we created?

None of his children visit him because in atheism there are no morals or values thus it’s acceptable for people to throw their parents in senior homes and get on with their lives.

This is bigotry. Atheism itself asserts no morals because it is not an ethical claim. It is a position on a metaphysical assertion.

But there is no reason why Atheists would not assert morals. Do grow up.

A life of no purpose.

When your Life ends.

This is of course, projection.

Just because you see no worth being an Atheist, does not mean Atheists share that.

This is of course, projection.

Just because you see no worth being an Atheist, does not mean Atheists share that.

There are absolutely no benefits of being an Atheist.

Doomed in both worlds.

There are absolutely no benefits of being an Atheist.

Doomed in both worlds.

That is of course, your world view.

Not mine, and nor an Atheists world view.

Why do you consider it a sickness to not accept the assertion 'God exists' as truth without any evidence?

A life of no purpose.

Did you know life's purpose is to persist? Every life form on Earth shares that same purpose. On top of that humans have the ability to choose additional purpose to their lives. Some may want to advance science, others to to help people be all they can be, and some may want to share their creativity.

When your Life ends.

There is no evidence for the existence of resurrection or a day of judgment. It is immensly easy to anthropomorphize reality and accept dogma as truth. While it provides an easy path for various psychological satisfiers, it limits the ability to adapt, explore, understand, differentiate between what is real and what is not.