Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jihad

LaSt ChemOthEraPy

assallam allaykom i just want to announce that next month will be my last chemotherapy cycle... i am sooo soooo sooo happy i will be doing a month radiotherapy when i finish.

PropellerAds

:P

that's great news :D May Allah swt cure you and bring you back to full health inshallah. :D

:D

Thats wonderful news brother!! May Allah grant you a full recovery from the chemotherapy! :D

Thats wonderful news brother.

May Allah swt cure you and bring you back to full health inshallah.

:w:

salaam alaikum,

assallam allaykom i just want to announce that next month will be my last chemotherapy cycle... i am sooo soooo sooo happy i will be doing a month radiotherapy when i finish.

Another ameen to the dua! :D

congratulations on nearing the end of your treatment! I am happy that you're happy about it. :D My mother had breast cancer and had to go through all those different treatments and i understand how it can be hard on a person. Insha'Allah you observe these difficult circumstances as a test from Allah and take advantage of it to grow a VERY strong Iman.

i wish you all the best

wassalaam

AS

Edited by Allah's Slave

Good news sis :D May the remainder of treatment be successful and may Allah swt cure you and grant you a complete recoevery insha'Allah :P

Wonderful news mashaAllah May Allah give your health back to you and give you patience and endurance Ameen

Thats fantastic new, im so happy for you......may Allah(swt) grant you with perfect help......Ameen.... :D

May Allah (swt) cure you from any disease you are thrown at. Inshallah you’ll be fine after it!

Bismillah,

sallam,

May Allah cure you,

inshallah.

wa.salam