Islamic Forum

PropellerAds

:D

Sister as a new member you can only post in Islamic Related Sections of the forum.

You will not be able to post in for example general chat, polling station or political front until you reach the post count of >50

Shukran

Assalamu alaikum

you have a long way to go...and I guess the problem must have been with the site being hacked..I guess you should be able to post now (unless the site goes down and you start from scratch :D )

Which Islamic Section is it refusing you in sis? Maybe I can tell you why if you which one it is. :D

:w:

I feel your pain.... :D

dont worry just post in the very limited sections your allowed.....and in no time your will reach the 50....thats my aim.... :D

assalamu alikum

tip: post in the reception area welcoming new members! you will get there insha'Allah! :D

wa'aykum salam

The why I reverted to Islam section would not post my conversion story!? :D

Sister, sorry I didnt see this earlier, but that forum, like ALL other Islamic-related forums here are open for you and for all new members, from day one, from post 1.

Please explain extactly what kind of error are you getting, and are you sure you were logged in when you tried to post? Any details would help me resolve your issue insha'Allah.

or email me ..(click my card).