Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Eyes

The Deceivers Of The Net

Asalamu Alaykum,

I hope you’re reading this in good health and strong iman.

Oh sisters be warned of the evil that drives the male to seek temptation. Surely Allah (swt) bestows strength to fight it for those who can handle it only…and others will be weak and vulnerable. How do you tell those who are corrupter of the fragile heart? You can’t my dears….but be passionate and rational towards them…

They are but seeking something and have not pursued the right direction…I scream ‘Allahu akbar’ while he screams ‘my desire’ does he not understand his passion is only from the creator?

Hush them away from you if you do not think you can deal with giving dawah without becoming emotional attached. If you can handle it speaking the words of the creator and let that be it….

the deceivers of the net use their beauty to either trap you…a beauty Allah (swt) gave them…do they know what is best for them? No! They bark only and not listen anymore….what happened to patience and tolerance? Why do I not see it? And others use their words as a weapon…sweet beauty they write to bring forth affection…fabrication they utter but little do you know of this.

Oh brothers be warned of the female who seek nonsense and only wish to weaken your iman. They strive only to please the Satan but little do they tell you.

Do you know of the pain you feel, when you realize who you wished for Allah (swt) blessing upon them and made dua for was a liar? Have you felt the love for the one who is lost? Have you grieved for those who only wished to befriend you but done it wrongly? They lurk with us oh dear brothers and sisters…watch out my sisters for the deceivers. Watch out my brothers for the mirror of Satan.

continued...

Edited by Crystal Eyes

PropellerAds

Tell them what they do not know…do not hush them and curse them for the wrong they did intentionally or unintentionally. They are like the lost child crying for his mother…their soft eyes gazing at you with a glint of hope that is stronger than a mountain, their radiant smile creeping from a happiness you find absurd. You see they are but humans…dangerous but still humans, so teach them the way. The way they were never taught. Oh believers and non believers fear those who are the deceivers of the net, verily only they are a threat to your conscience and heart.

Do not confuse those who are genuine to the deceivers…it is like shading the hypocrites and believers with the same brush. Be careful of the deceivers of the net but be rational to them for they know no better.

Don’t let my heart bleed for you my loved brothers and sisters….don’t let the deceiver of the net teach you to love Satan.

Don’t let my heart bleed for you my loved brothers and sisters….don’t let the deceiver of the net teach you to love Satan.

Sorry for such a morbid issue but the problem will not demolish itself.

Take care and smile ya’all.

:D

:D good reminder and nicely written.

Jazakallah khair sis Crystal Eyes. Excellent post, and well written mashaAllah.

the problem will not demolish itself.

Very true. :D

Edited by mm_ca04

jizakalah khayr and mashalah....a great reminder and nicely written :D :D

wow! mashallah very nice article! did u write it? :D :D

:D What excellent words.

:D For the excellent post.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

wow! mashallah very nice article! did u write it?  :D :D

Wa Aleykum salam,

I think so or else she would have given a link to the source or the author? :D

I genuinely can't tell what this post is about.

wa aleykum salam,

She is basically saying to watch out for the guys and girls on the net (not all of them of course).....they are not want they seem and have an ultive motive to cause fitnah. However, she also states to deal with them justly because they do not know any better and are ignorant to the truth......do you understand now? :D

Asalamu Alaikum

That would be guys like me, right?

(I just got referred to this post.)

Asalamu Alaikum

That would be guys like me, right?

(I just got referred to this post.)

Wa Alaykum salam,

Simply no brother...

wow! mashallah very nice article! did u write it?

yes i did write it sister.

jizakallah khair to all those of you it helped :D

Allahu Akbar for the power we have been given to enable us to write and read.

ma'salam

Edited by Crystal Eyes