Islamic Forum
learning Islam

Where Is Gog And Magogs Wall?

as salaam alaikum,

Ive heard that it may be in Kenya or Sudan or Ethiopia. WHat have you heard? ANy hadith?

oh, im talking about the wall that doesnt leave them go away, and they are breaking it everyday and they say will come back tomorrow and make the whole, until they say inshaAllah and escape next day!

PropellerAds

Wa Alaykum salam,

It does state that there is a wall that block them and they try and break it every day but each day they fall asleep just as they are about to finish and Allah (swt) re-builds it until they say 'inshallah' only Allah (swt) knows where it is. May Allah (swt) forgive me if i said it wrongly.

Assalamu Aleikum wa Rahmatullahee wa Barakatu

The wall could be anywhere on earth. All what we know is that this wall is somewhere on earth, and the tribes of Yajuj and Majuj are right now alive somewhere hidden. Yajuh and Majuj will emerge from east of Madinah, so I would say that they will come out from the Asian continent. We should not speculate who they are because they are not on the surface of the earth right now.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless Zhul-Qarnain.

Salam

:D

indeed. do you know where in the Quran it says about Ya'juj and Ma'juj??

The part of Yajuj and Majoj is in Surathul Kahf(there may be others..i dont know) in the final part where Dhul Qarnain is described

:D but er what does this mean "Dhul Qarnain"?

Dhul-Qarnain was the person who build the wall to protect this world from them.

Salam

Dhul-Qarnain was the person who build the wall to protect this world from them.

Salam

I advise every1 to read the Tafsir of Sura Kahf

also don't forget surah anbiyaa' (chapter 21), ayah 96:

95) But there is a ban on any population which We have destroyed: that they shall not return,

96) Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill

97) Then will the true promise draw nigh (of fulfilment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: "Ah! Woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay, we truly did wrong!

Assalamu'Alaykum

I asked my Shiek( who graduated from the Uni of MAdina) this Question and this is what he said:

"Wa alaikum ASSalam

Allah knows best where the wall of YaJooj and MaJooj is but the Prophet did say it was in the East and Africa is in the West of the Arabian Peninsula."