Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islamismylife

My brothers & sisters - Please Pray for my family

Assalamu Alaikum

My family, especially my Mom (My Dad usually keeps everything locked inside himself...), is going through a lot of difficulties - please Pray for them, I know Allah will listen to the Prayers and Dua's made to Him - InshAllah.

My Mom's been going through trials after trials since she got married at the age of 14 - she's almost 45 years of age, so you can imagine she's had a really difficult life. But I know - coz I've read that Allah gives tests and trials to those who He loves the most - and I feel happy and at ease when I think of this, when looking at my Mom going though such difficulties.

My Dad is an ill man too - he is a Dialysis patient and is also quite poorly.

My Mom is due for an operation soon - and hope InshAllah that she will recover from this well.

Please keep my Parents and brothers and sisters in your Dua's.... Allah (SWT) will listen to someone InshAllah.

Walaikum Assalaam

PropellerAds

assalamu alikum

Ameen to your duas!

Your family shall remain in m duas insha'Allah!

wa'aykum salam

asalam alaikom my dear sister,

Sis,, i am realy sorry fro all what you are going through,, sis,,, i am really concerned about this,,,,

You know dear you are in my dua's, always insahAllah,,

May Allah have mercy on you and family,, may Your mom pass sucsessfully in operation, inshaAllah,,,,

sister,, please keep strong,, please, dont let shaytan ever betray your mind, please keep strong....i am always here for you sis,,, i will inshaAllah always be your sister,, my heart goes for you dear...

will write you an email right now....

ur sister, forever inshaallah

samira

Guest amani

inshaALLAH Allah SWT will make it easy for you and your family.

Inshallah Allah (swt) shall make it easy for you and your family…dua I shall be making Inshallah!

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters..

Thank you all for your kind words, they mean alot.

Walaikum Assalaam

asalaamu'alaikum

May Allah swt ease the sufferings of your family & grant them ajr for their patience

The Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said, “Strange is the affair of the Mu’min (the believer), verily all his affairs are good for him. If something pleasing befalls him he thanks (Allah) and it becomes better for him. And if something harmful befalls him he is patient (Saabir) and it becomes better for him. And this is only for the Mu’mmin.”

Ibn Al-Jowzee said, “If this Dunya was not a station of tests it would not be filled with sicknesses and filth. If life was not about hardship, then the Prophets and the pious would have lived the most comfortable of lives. Nay, Aadam (Adam) suffered test after test until he left the Dunya. Nuh (Noah) cried for 300 years. Ibrahim (Abraham) was thrown into a pit of fire and later told to slaughter his son. Ya’qub (Jacob) cried until he became blind. Musa (Moses) challenged Fir’own and was tested by his people. Iesa (Jesus) had no provision except the morsels his disciples provided him with. And Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam met poverty with patience, his uncle - one of the most beloved relatives to him - was slain and mutilated and his people disbelieved in him...And the list of Prophets and the pious goes on and on.”

Edited by shiningstar

asalam alikum,

your family will be in my duas.

And mine, inshaallah. Ammen to the dua

Assalamu alaikum

Sorry to hear what you're going through. :D

'After hardship comes ease' insha'Allah

Your family will be in my dua's.

Assalaamualaikum,

May Allah (SWT) Ease their tensions and give them strength through these difficult times. Ameen

:D

May Allah swt grant you and your family patients during these difficult and testing times, surely after every difficulty comes ease.

:w:

:P to all the du'as

:D Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala will give you and your family patience and strength through these hard times.

I will keep you in my dua's :P

:w:

Edited by MaryamM

may Allah expiate the sins of every muslim who is being test and give them the tawfeeq to have sabr, ameen.

With hardship comes ease. The Quran says Inna ma al usri yusra. not inna baad al usri yusra.

Allahu alam.

Edited by ummammaar

Assalamu Alaikum

I just wanted to thank all my brothers and sisters here on the Forum, for all their Dua's and Prayers. Everything at home seems to be coming back to normal, but please do continue to make Dua for my family.

May Allah make all our live easier, and grant us all patience and ease - Ameen.

Walaikum Assalaam

:P sister,,,

i am very happy hearing this from you,, inshaAllah very very very soon it will be better than it used to be,,,,

you are always in my dua's sister,,

i love you,, for the sake of Allah swt... :D :P

ur sister, forever

samira