Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shiningstar

HACKER

:D

Dear Brothers & Sisters, The hacker continues to strike.

Currently only the hacker 'dot' has access to admin and moderating panels and has removed all the moderators and adminstrators off the panel.

Please do not be alarmed, remain patient and pray to Allah swt that we pull through this trial Insha'Allah

Shukran

PropellerAds
i am here. i have been hacked yours forum but i want you fix, ok. bye

Can you explain a little more?

am here. i have been hacked yours forum but i want you fix, ok. bye

Translation: i am here, i have hacked your forum but i want you to try and get it back, bye

salams all dear sister sunshinez this site and the work you do i am sure makes Allah happy and may you all receive rewards for the work you do i only came back today and saw the thread about you leaving i have lost my posts so dont have acess any more to pm so couldnt reach you through that so please forgive me for posting this here however all becomes clear now because this site is so sucessful shaytaan has to try and close it down and is trying to use a hacker idiot to do it please be strong everyone and practice sabr im sure Allah will help you all keep up the good work

asalaamu alaikum

I dont think the hacker can speak english to start with :D .

I thnk some1 who has a grudge against IF hired the guy to do this .

Allahu a'alam.

Assalamu alaikum

you know there is a difference between hacked and cracker..hackers normally dont get down to such levels I guess...this did look like a hired person...I also guess that this was done by one of those IF or rather Islam haters...obviously there are thousands all over...and this is the best they can do :D

This issue has been resolved, alhamdo l'Ellah.

ps. just a reminder, please do not use a harsh language to speak to a hacker, it would only worthen the situation that I was trying to solve.