Islamic Forum
Skavau

Torture In Hell

You donot stand on your own ground you leap frog off of the theist and call yourself an athiest.

This doesn't make any sense.

You refuse the existence of GOD but yet you need the same GOD for your belief to exist.

No I don't. I could disbelieve in God if everyone was an Atheist. It just so happens that people put more emphasis on my disbelief in God because so many people believe in God.

You use us theist for the base of your belief.

No I don't.

So you have tried to elevate yourself by giving yourself a sense of self importance by going against me a theist by calling yourself an atheist.

This is the height of arrogance and self-righteousness. You have provided enough evidence to show you obviously do not know what I believe and now you deem yourself qualified to decide what I do and do not believe?

I was an Atheist long before I came to this website. Do not be so pompous as to assume it is to do with people like you.

We theist donot need your belief to exist,we never have. We never sprang off of you nonbelievers to structure our belief system

Good. Neither did I.

you must be a pompous a.. and arrogant if you think you can do that and not be challenged(no disrespect to you)

Do what? Since I did not get my belief system from Theism, the above is moot. Moreover, do you know what pompous and arrogant mean?

PropellerAds
if you are atheist yes you do

Do not lie. This is actual dishonesty. An Atheist simply does not believe in a God or God/s. It does not matter what other Gods people like to advocate or hold in high esteem. An Atheists disbelieve in God is not dependent on those other people's beliefs.

Do not lie. This is actual dishonesty. An Atheist simply does not believe in a God or God/s. It does not matter what other Gods people like to advocate or hold in high esteem. An Atheists disbelieve in God is not dependent on those other people's beliefs.

According to twoswordali leprechauns exist becuase many people don't believe in leprechans, and leprechan non belief relies on the existance of leprechans to exist because without the existance of leprechauns there could and would be no disbelief in leprechans. So if you disbelieve in leprechauns they exist because your disbelief could not exist without the existance of leprechauns.

Wow the stupidity of such a world view is astounding.

According to twoswordali leprechauns exist becuase many people don't believe in leprechans, and leprechan non belief relies on the existance of leprechans to exist because without the existance of leprechauns there could and would be no disbelief in leprechans. So if you disbelieve in leprechauns they exist because your disbelief could not exist without the existance of leprechauns.

THE IDEA OF LEPRECHAUNS. IF IT DIDNT EXIST WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW OF A LEPRECHAN. THINK ABOUT IT !!!

THE IDEA OF LEPRECHAUNS. IF IT DIDNT EXIST WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW OF A LEPRECHAN. THINK ABOUT IT !!!

No. But just because there is a concept of Leprechauns, does not mean they exist.

Similarly with God.

Edited by Skavau

So you believe in leprechauns? You are nutty.

PS:Why the caps?

What do you believe in??

I beleive in things that have evidence to back them up.

You just beleive in the things your parents and community have told you to beleive since you where born. You have no evidence just cultural loyalty and alot of indoctrination. Your contributions to this forum show that you find logic a difficult concept to deal with and your reactionary remarks, immature showboating and difficulty with the English language make you look silly.

You are not a good reprasentative of Islam.

I beleive in things that have evidence to back them up.

You just beleive in the things your parents and community have told you to beleive since you where born. You have no evidence just cultural loyalty and alot of indoctrination. Your contributions to this forum show that you find logic a difficult concept to deal with and your reactionary remarks, immature showboating and difficulty with the English language make you look silly.

Wrong I converted to Islam I used to be a SO CALLED ATHEIST!!!!! So I know how thick skulled you can be, because that used to be me. I have plenty of evidence if you read the posts and not be fooled by blindness. Islam is all about using your rational mind and logic something you as an atheist canot comprehend. I as well as who ever reads our debates will see that you have lost and will continue to lose and all you are being right now is a sore loser :sl: .

Immature showboating???? :no: OHHH I see you have difficulty in understanding my use of the english words, you think that i use words to show off. Thats what the white slavemasters use to do to the slaves when they were caught reading, beat them down call them stupid and silly for having a better grasp on the language than themseleves. Is that your mentality?? Any way im sorry if my words was to much for your brain to handle I apologise to your brain and to your eyes. :sl:

You are not a good reprasentative of Islam.

Nice try but thanks for your opinion Ill try to be a better ambassador for Islam, we can all do better even you. One day you might just drop the "A" in atheist and become A THEIST

Wrong I converted to Islam I used to be a SO CALLED ATHEIST!!!!!

If you, at any point - did not believe in a God/s - then you were an Atheist. Not a 'so called Atheist'.

So I know how thick skulled you can be, because that used to be me.

The irony is delicious.

I have plenty of evidence if you read the posts and not be fooled by blindness.

What, like believing that Atheists don't accept 'beings'? Or comparing abandoning a baby to deconverting from Islam?

Sounds flawless.

Islam is all about using your rational mind and logic something you as an atheist canot comprehend.

Show some respect. If I was to insult Muslims in that way, I'd be rightly scorned. I suspect you'd be also be one of the first to complain as well.

I as well as who ever reads our debates will see that you have lost and will continue to lose and all you are being right now is a sore loser mad.gif .

Really? Kindly show me, point by point how you how defeated him?

Immature showboating???? ohmy.gif OHHH I see you have difficulty in understanding my use of the english words, you think that i use words to show off.

Again, the irony is delicious. I'm sure an impartial observer can see what I am referring to.

Wrong I converted to Islam I used to be a SO CALLED ATHEIST!!!!! So I know how thick skulled you can be, because that used to be me. I have plenty of evidence if you read the posts and not be fooled by blindness. Islam is all about using your rational mind and logic something you as an atheist canot comprehend. I as well as who ever reads our debates will see that you have lost and will continue to lose and all you are being right now is a sore loser :sl: .

Immature showboating???? :no: OHHH I see you have difficulty in understanding my use of the english words, you think that i use words to show off. Thats what the white slavemasters use to do to the slaves when they were caught reading, beat them down call them stupid and silly for having a better grasp on the language than themseleves. Is that your mentality?? Any way im sorry if my words was to much for your brain to handle I apologise to your brain and to your eyes. :sl:

Nice try but thanks for your opinion Ill try to be a better ambassador for Islam, we can all do better even you. One day you might just drop the "A" in atheist and become A THEIST

I don't beleive you, you have behaved so childishly on this forum I get the feeling you will say anything to try to have one of your silly little celebrations. You cannot be taken seriously in anything you say, you have lost all credibility.

assalamu'alaikum

Allah swt is our Creator and he is the Sovereign over us. Allah has the complete dominion over us and we are his slaves. Therefore, Allah has the right to do with us whatever he wishes. Do we want to order God Almighty how to deal with the creation?

He has the Dominion we are subdued to his will. He is not a Server-God, but we are His slaves and He is the Dominion. We are the serfs and God is the sovereign, but people want Allah to be the serf, but we know that He is the Dominion and the Absolute Monopoly.

salam