Islamic Forum
SolidSnake

Islam in China

Halal certified products ?!

Since Chinese frozen food industry and restaurant business are not well developed like western countries, it is too much to expect out of them. Neverthless, the products coming out of muslim populated are do bear the mark of 'la illah...' or 'halal' or ' hui ze...' . These marks are not properly organized and i would treat this as a personal effort of the individual. In shanghai , there is only one ‘chicken’ supplier employs imam to perform the ritual and the quantity is only 10 % of total chicken sold everyday.

There is no professional organization to air the unified views of Muslim community in china. To be frank, there is no room for voice in china, not jus' to Muslim nation but to anybody. They live in community and the stay in constant touch to Masjid they live closeby. Leave aside modern-western bugged-too ashamed -muslim name bearers. Apostates numbers are growing very rapidly in urban lives.

Muslim educational institutions (Madarasa) ?! Yes ! There is one in yunnan, another one in Shaanxi and i doubt there is one more in Henan province.

For time being, i hope this information would suffice !

bro.Lizhong, correct me if i am wrong! :D

Assalamu alaikum

PropellerAds

assalamu alaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.... thank you very much for the great nice beautiful pictures...Before, I had only read about chinese muslims on a book and a few chinese Islamic websites. Now, I have some physical ideas of what it looks like over there. :D Please continue to post more information / images about chinese muslims if possible. Thanks a lot for sharing ! Assalamu alaikum ...

Any Chinese (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_glossary/glossary_m002.html#Muslim"]Muslim[/url] who would like to translate my dawah-writing (or parts of it) into Chinese?

You find it from my web-pages.

ÇáÓÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ Úáíßã æÑÃãå Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜáÇã

Masha*Allah :D great Pictures :D

(www.)"http://islamcn/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=20&ID=22405&page=1"]islamcn/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boa...ID=22405&page=1[/url]

There are many pics about chinese muslims on Eid this year.

Salaam alaikum :D

As a new member, you can't post links or images until your post count reaches 50. Hopefully that happens soon because I'm eager to learn more about Islam in China :D

walaikum salaam,

AS

Salam Hui girls and boys,

I am working on my website about Chinese Muslim. I been through a lot of Zheng He and Hui people stuff lately and come up with the idea of the website.

My website will be in Thai language and shall be online in next couple of weeks. Today, very few Thai people, including 4mn Thai muslims (representing 6.2% of Thailand population and generally living in the South bearing ethnic Malays and speaking Bahasa Malays), realize that over 20 million Chinese do not eat pork!

We have so many Chinese descendants in Thailand and our leaders (prime minister) over the past ten years are all Chinese blood. Actually, we have over 10,000 Huis (Chinese Muslims) in Northern Thailand (Chiangmai province, very beautiful place) moving there (from Yunnan) over 100 years ago. However, the Hui in Thailand are called Chin Haw, not Hui. I, and they (Chin Haw) don't know why. It's good to learn that Chin Haw are prosperous in the North even though the ethnic Malays (three Souternmost provinces of thailand) are very poor.

I just introduce myself for this time. I do need help for Hui girls and boys over the future for my informative website about HUI people in China. Besides, I don't read Mandarin.

Allah bless you,

Worldbridge

:D

I just came across this video and thought its sooo nice.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/packages/html/weekinreview/20060219_YARDLEY_FEATURE/blocker.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/packages/html/weeki...RE/blocker.html[/url]

Praise be to Allah (The Exalted and Glorified).

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/packages/html/weekinreview/20060219_YARDLEY_FEATURE/blocker.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nytimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/packages/html/weeki...RE/blocker.html[/url]

From: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_thetruereligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/modules/ipboard/index.php?showtopic=2205"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_thetruereligion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/modules/ipboard...?showtopic=2205[/url]

:D

I just came across this video and thought its sooo nice.

(www.)"http://nytimes/packages/html/weekinreview/20060219_YARDLEY_FEATURE/blocker.html"]nytimes/packages/html/weeki...RE/blocker.html[/url]

Salam alaykum!

Thanks for your post. Linxia is in the northwest of china. I live in east of china. I am hui muslim. Hui muslim is a minority in china and it is like uygur in xinjiang. There are some uygur teenage boys on the last picture in that news and they often come to study Islam. I will often introduce some information about muslims in china. Do you welcome me?

We all need help from muslims in the world.

thanks for all the posts and pictures. i know very little about Islam in China.

we had someone before on this forum who posted many many posts on China and Islam

what happened to those posts? are the posts still in this forum?

Salaam Alaikum

Welcome to china!China is the large country in the world.

Chinese muslims are also very more .In the history,We were killed by enemies,the population of muslim reduced, but now we are good for my religion,there are many beautiful Masjid in each place.Many Imam have knowledge.we had many famous outstanding muslims, scientist ,artist,scholar ,official,so there were highly position in the Chinese history. Although china is the communistic country,but religion is free now.

I am sorry .I know a lot of English, I used to Chinese in my daily life.

I wish I could write that much Chinese!! Great effort Sayyid. Keep it up. :D

:D/peace To All

Your links will remain broken until you've accumulated 50 posts...

Bismilah ar Rahman Ar Rahim

As salaamu alaikum

My name is jesus and I am a muslim spanish young boy.I am 25 years old and I live in Madrid, the capital of Spain.

I would like meeting chinese muslims and learning chinese language and culture.

Please,could you give me the adresse of Masjids en China or the adresse of Chinese Islamic Organizations?

Are there webs where can I meeting more chinese muslims?

Tanks very mach.

Ramadan mubarak wa as salaamu alaikum

xesusmpm[at]gmail

wow its amazing how many of you are interested in my country and my nation :sl: i am Uygur , i lived in china untill i was 15 years old. i live in Ireland now :sl: i just want to say : Hug me am Uygur :j:

:sl:

I found some great links on the topic that have a lot of info.:

ebook: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_books.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books?hl=en&id=ObcNAAAAIAAJ&dq=Islam+in+china&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=RqlyCpHPEO&sig=15zKPWVcJrawlcCLEamlItkqGSI"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_books.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/books?hl=en&id...lcCLEamlItkqGSI[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetchinamuslim(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetchinamuslim(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islaminchina.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_islaminchina.wordpress(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

videos:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=diEC9evfs2I"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=diEC9evfs2I[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_m.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/details?v=rV5P76LEF6I&warned=1"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_m.youtube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/details?v=rV5P76LEF6I&warned=1[/url]

Chinese Muslims are amazing!

But i have to ask, how can there be a female imam? I've seen on TV that there are female imams in China.

Welcome, brother and salaams to the ummah in China!

They are not Imams, per say, just female scholars. They do not lead the prayer in the masjid when men are present. I think it is rather a case that there are some knowledgeable sisters in China who have memorized the Quran and know a lot of Ahadith. In that case, they can lead the other sisters when they pray or help them learn the Quran together. That practice is in agreement with most of the Sunni fiqh.