Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

Edit & Delete Buttons ?

:D

what happend to the edit and delete buttons ??

i dont see them anymore..

another new rule??

PropellerAds

wa alikum salam,

they have been removed to prevent members misusing the function.

what happend and who did what ??

Sister sunshinez, shocking as it is.

She deleted 1104 posts of her, leaving hundreds of topics with meaningless flow.

Unfortunately, such cases of misuse of our trust forces us to take away advantages that we never thought were going to be abused by members, harming their own forum. It reminds me also of the brother who abused the ability to use flash movies in the forum, by scripting one to produce an intruding violating message in a pop-up window. He forced us to prevent the use of flash in the forum ever since.

oh thats so sad :D

you know i was just wondering why should all seniors suffer because of one persons abusive behaviour ?

also wondering is it possible to isolate this only to her and not to the rest of the senior members ?

as a final thought and dry humour -- at this rate bro dot i'm just wondering when we will also lose our ability to close our own topics :D

I've just re-enabled seniors to edit their posts again.

All members can now edit their posts, within 10min. from posting it.

egarding the ability to close own topics, sis sunshinez already abused that power as a senior member, and closed many topics. It would take us mods ages to unlock all of them. So its not all humour, I'm sure you agree.