Islamic Forum

:no:

Eid Mubarak![using large font size is not allowed]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_farm2.static.flickr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/1322/805174733_6238204988.jpg[/img]

Insha'Allah we are going with Saudi Arabia and having eid on the 19th (Tomorrow)!

May Allah bless all of you and give you peace and happiness! And may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed! Ameen!

Your sister,

Mujahada :sl:

:sl:

PropellerAds

'Eid Mubarak to you sis, and to all the brothers and sisters!! :sl: :no: :j:

Ameen to the du'aa'!

Eid Mubarak to you and to all of the brothers and sisters :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/eid-mubarak1.gif[/img]

Eid Mubarak everyone!

I wish you, and wish all your loved ones, a great eid insha'Allah.

May Allah subhanahu wataala accept the hajj of this year's hujjaj, and return them safe and pure to their homes.

May Allah shower you with His blessings in these blessed days, and fill your life with happiness and good health, insha'Allah...aameen.

:no:

What a cute lil goat(?) :sl: :j:

Eid Mubarak everyone! :D

Ameen to the dua :sl:

Eid mubarik , from me and my family to all muslims

I wish you dear sisters and brothers in Islam including brother dot, vishah, Yasnov and sister Aamina, ~mehnaz~, (nawal) happy Eid ul Adha and I wish you all the best. May Allah forgive us, guide us to His true path, bless and protect us in this world and hereafter....Ameen. I wish you to remind you that our duty as Muslims is very challenging.

Edited by wiseguy

Eid mubarak to all my brothers and sisters.

Aslaamu Alaykum,

Ameen to the dua.

Eid Mubarak to all the brother and sisters!! :sl:

In the name of Allah[using large font size is not allowed]

Eid Mubarak to All of my Brothers and Sisters here and all over the World, Hope to see the Shinig Future of Islam .[using large font size is not allowed]

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetsunna.info/souwar/data/media/40/0000002.gif[/img]

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

Eid Mubarak from Palestine to all brother and sister............ :sl: .

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgreetingspk(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/kalpoint/kalgrt/code/Images/eid2002_33.jpg[/img]

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

Eid Mubarak to all my respected sisters and brothers, May Allah (swt) shower us with his mercy and protection in this life and the here after to him we belong and to him we return.

masalaam

from your sister nawal

Eid mubarak to all Muslim fighters and their families who are fighting the brutal invaders in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan, Kashmir, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Chechnya, South Philippine, Patani etc. May Allah forgive us for our failure to support your Jihad. May Allah guide you to His true path, reward, bless and protect your family, you and the oppressed Muslims in this world and hereafter....Ameen. I know that your defending your fatherland against the aggressors and invaders who are terrorizing Muslims and robbing Muslims of their land and rights. And you are losing your loved ones when they are terrorized and murdered by the brutal invaders and aggressors. You sacrifice everything for defending Islam and your fatherland. May Allah support your Jihad, defeat your enemies and liberate your fatherland...Ameen.

Almighty Allah says: (March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor) and strive with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allah.) (At-Tawbah 9: 41) Jihad is considered an individual duty (Fard `Ein), on all Muslims who are capable and fit to fight, in the event of being invaded by the enemy, and is considered a collective duty (Fard Kifayah) in the event of not being invaded. However, if the Imam (leader) calls to Jihad, people must respond to his call. This is evident from Allah’s Saying, (O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad) you cling heavily on the earth?) (At-Tawbah 9: 38), and the Hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, "When you are called to Jihad, then go forth."

Edited by wiseguy

Eid mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in Islam :sl:

Aameen^^

Eid mubarak to everyone!!! :sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i20.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/b222/greenscenery/Misc2/eidd.jpg[/img]

Eid mubarak to all Muslim fighters and their families who are fighting the brutal invaders in Palestine, Lebanon, Sudan, Kashmir, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Chechnya, South Philippine, Patani etc. May Allah forgive us for our failure to support your Jihad. May Allah guide you to His true path, reward, bless and protect your family, you and the oppressed Muslims in this world and hereafter....Ameen. I know that your defending your fatherland against the aggressors and invaders who are terrorizing Muslims and robbing Muslims of their land and rights. And you are losing your loved ones when they are terrorized and murdered by the brutal invaders and aggressors. You sacrifice everything for defending Islam and your fatherland. May Allah support your Jihad, defeat your enemies and liberate your fatherland...Ameen.

Ameen.....

& Eid Mubarek to all my brothers and sisters...

:sl: brother

Lets pray also for our old ones who have past away ... and this is a great day to plant trees near the grave ... theyr is a hadeeth about this ( prophet pbuh )

im not sure about the hadeeth but its something to do with Athaab il gaber.. the torture of the grave yard. if you plant a tree beside the grave makes the athaab ( torture ) less for them..

if somebody has the authentic translation please do clarify.

Edited by alsheeba

AMEEN, AMEEN, AMEEN,

Eidh mubarak to all,

May the Lord shower His blessings upon my brothers and sisters worldwide on this glorious day. May Allah subhanahu wa' ta'aala reward all of His servants performing Hajj this year, and the non-pilgrims who fasted the first ten days of this sacred month. I hope everyone had the opportunity to fast for the blessed day of 'Arafah and receive expiation of sins for both the previous and coming year. Amin.

Wa' salaam,

Joseph

'Eid moubarak and amin to the ad'iya.

Eid adha mubarak all! Ameen to all the ad'ya!!! :sl: