Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Deeds

Newbie...

Asalaamu'Alaikum

This is the first time I have been to this Forum. The invitation of a drink was too good to pass on, as I have a sore throat and need a nice hot drink... and nobody is going to get me a drink at this time of night! :D

Its good to be here. I will spend time checking out the site. :D I have no idea about you lot... so I am likely to get lost and need help. :D

I just found this forum through a "http://google"]google[/url] search! B)

Walaikum'Salaam

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to IF, sista Deeds. :D

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our "you can

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

And umm, in case you wanted to reply here, do so now! as your ability to reply to this topic expires when you reach a post count of 10.

If you get lost, just ask away. :D

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :D Here is your welcome drink, on the house!! :D

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.punchstock(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/image/photodisc/7446313/large/93082.jpg' alt='93082.jpg'>

Edited by mm_ca04

Guest amani

:D and welcome dear sister

:D you will enjoy this forum i hope your stay here is beneficial

if you dont like the drink please pass it to me ill have :D

Welcome to IF B)

Happy posting! :D

..and get well soon :D

Welcome to one of the best Islamic forums. May you benefit from your stay :D :D

:D for the Welcome. :D

The drink looks great! I can share it with a Sister... but I may give you a cold too :D So, I will drink it pray you stay well and healthy. :D

:D I'll see you all around the forum.