Crystal Eyes

.......save Me Lord.......

Asalamu alaykum,

Save me lord

Speak to me,

Why do you hide your face?

Speak to me,

Why do you cause me so much pain?

Your warm hand gently touching my burning cheeks, leaving the sweet scent of a flower as you let go. Don't move away from me, please don't move away from me. I don't want to feel pain anymore....i have no tears to spare for you anymore.

The world is a mere blur now, dark shadows stretched in each corner of the world, where is the light? don't move away from me, please don't move away from me.

I yearn for the love i once had, the blissful love that brought me nothing but joy and happiness. I want to know the meaning of love again....save me creator, from my own pain and sorrow, save me O lord!

You've gone without a word, the silence so piercing and i can't take it. Do you not see me anymore? bitterness is something that is familiar to me but i can not express it. You've trapped me and there is no esaping, O lord save me from my own pain and sorrow.

Do you enjoy when you hear my cry? Do you enjoy when i apologize for something i haven't done? i don't need you! You are not worth the pain.

Yet why do i still feel pain for you? O lord save me, give me strength to fight the whisper of evil. Give us the weapon to fight the shaytan, who is so deceiving and persuasive. O lord save me from my pain and sorrow i feel for him.

*Author irrelevant*

PropellerAds