Islamic Forum
ummammaar

Islam in Egypt

PropellerAds

Assalamualikum

Brother this section hasn't been active for a long time. I don't think many of our Egyptian brothers and sisters are active here anymore. Allahualam.

this is my fourth year in egypt, and as far as i've seen its not about Islam really, its about culture, you r told to do this and not do that in order to leave a good impression, its always about what impression others have on u. i'm sure thats not the case in the whole of egypt, probably just the limited society i've been dealing with during my stay here (unfortunately)

i really hooope we could all get to know Allah better so that we could fear Him and fear no one else

inshallah brother we all will and one day by one way or an other we have to fear from Allah and no body else and that will be the day of us beaning a shining Muslim

:sl:

Please watch this documentary I just posted up: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=733750&view=getnewpost"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...view=getnewpost[/url]

Make sure to share it with others, subhanAllah. It's not something we read/hear about everyday, since it's seems it's kept away from the intl. mainstream media, for the most part.

Salam 3alekom , i was wondering if there is anyone here interested in Muslim Village in Egypt ?!

or working on one already ?!

I am proud to be a muslim.
assalaamu 'alaykum,

and what do you want to tell us about "Islam in Egypt" as this thread is about "Islam in Egypt" ?