Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Mujahada

Do You Know How To Spell...

:sl:

On this other forum a lady was saying she didn't know how to spell definitely. So she googled it:

The correct spelling is definitely.

Not definately.

Not definatly.

Not definantly.

Not definetly.

Not definently.

Not defenitly.

Not defenetly.

And certainly not defiantly.

The correct spelling is definitely

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetd-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetd-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

So many people replied and said they spelled it the WRONG way! I asked my sister to spell it and she did it wrong too :sl: I'm not that great of a speller but I've always spelled that right... but is it common to spell wrong! How do you spell it (HONESTLY)!

PropellerAds

:D

:sl:^ interesting.

I spell it like this. :sl:

Definitely :D

Not definately.

Not definatly.

Not definantly.

Not definetly.

Not definently.

Not defenitly.

Not defenetly.

And certainly not defiantly.

:no:

:j:

I'm going to be very honest, I spell that word correctly. Definitely. I'm always using the phrase "most definitely", even on emails/messages so I guess I got used to that word!

:no:

I'm always using the phrase "most definitely", even on emails/messages so I guess I got used to that word!

:j:

Yea you do sis :D. Cute!

I'm going to be honest too and say that I don't always get this right. Then again my typos are horrendous, so it could just be that I'm typing fast.. :sl:

Thank God for Firefox's built in spell checker ..

In school I always used to spell this word wrong, until my teacher told me to always remember that it has the word F-I-N-I-T-E in it. Since then I reckon I've got much better.

Thank God for Firefox's built in spell checker ..

Tell me about it... lol

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35154"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35154[/url]

sis check the above link for the spell check thing

Salam