Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shabzz

Isthakara

dear viewers and all sisters and brothers reading this message i want to know what is the prople way of doing isthakara as i am very confussed as some one said to me that the person who is close to Allah swt gets a clear picture in his or her dreams,

and if i want guidence i have to be close to Allah swt although im trying my level best, but im still not getting any kind of guidnece what shall i do i want to know how shall i perform maybe im doing it wrongly thats why and were i sleep should i have silk covers i know typical question but lots of things like this run through my head so respected ppl help me ... many thanks shabnam

:sl: sister

Welcome to IF!

Everything you need to know about Istikhara, is included in this thread:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13855"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=13855[/url]

Sometimes our own desires and whims can cloud the true outcome of Istikhara. It is for this reason that I believe that not feeling or seeing anything the first few times, is for our own benefit. It helps a person become more neutral and thus able to receive true guidance with a clear state of mind :sl:.

It is vital though, that you keep up to date with obligatory worship, in order to reap the benefits of sunnah actions such as this.

May Allah swt help you make the right decision. Ameen