Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beardzrcool

Do We Say S.a.w. When A Nonbeliever Says...

Assalam-O-Alikum

I was watching a documentary on Jerusalem and the reporter (a nonbeliever) was talking about the Dome Rock and said "Muslims believe that the Prophet Muhammad ascended to Heaven from here". My question is, do I say S.A.W. after a nonbeliever mentions the Prophet's name?

JuzakAllah khair (in advance) for all replies.

Salaam,

Muhammad.

PropellerAds

:D

"Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect." (Qur'an 33:56)

I don't see why not! :D

Allah knows Best!

Fahid

Every time one sends a blessing on Prophet Muhammad :D , the prophet :D will receive your salutations and he will recieve one blessing, while you on the other hand will receive 10 blessings.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Every time one sends a blessing on Prophet Muhammad  :D , the prophet :D will receive your salutations and he will recieve one blessing, while you on the other hand will receive 10 blessings.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Ameen to that!

Fahid