Islamic Forum
Love_of_Islam

Help Need To Defend Islam

There is a "war" brewing between a number of good Islamic Sisters from sisters.islamway and some members of another site. A vicious debate is going on and the sisters are having a hard time defending Islam against some ex Muslims. We need help from Muslims who know about Islam, the prophet and the Qu'araan. PLEASE HELP if you can. The battle defending Islam is at

Anti Islamic link removed

Thanks

Edited by Al Faqeer

PropellerAds

Salaam alaykum,

I was able to see that site and was absolutely disgusted by it! I felt like i was rolling around in a garbagecan! Unbelievable filth....am not sure if it's good idea to go defending Islam there, people seemed extremely hostile and set on trying to make Muslims leave Islam, time could be better spend on those who actually want to learn about Islam than on those filthy people! Yuck! If i am wrong about this, then please someone enlighten me...

wa Salaam.

Salaam

:D :D :D

Ive encountered too many 'debates' like this in the past. . . .

Im all for contructive debates but most of these type of debates are people just trying to bait, flame, slander each other etc etc

In my opinion theres no point in engaging in debates like this :D :D

Thats is pure non sense. None of them even know how to debate. I always felt debating on the net is useless. You should debate face to face as that can be more meaningful.

:D

Is the debate only between Muslim Sisters and other Non-Muslim women?

If there is a mixture of genders in the debate, then I would be glad to join.

--------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]