Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Ansary

Imam Anwar Al Awlaki Released?

:sl:

I've been reading on different forums that the Shaykh was released on the 10th of December 2007 by the Yemeni authorities & that he celebrated 'Eid with his family, does anyone know if this news true? :sl:

PropellerAds

I read this in various places and on wiki (not even sure if that counts)

Who knows? Unless there is some authentic source that states the news as true, then we should continue making duas.

Assalam Alaikum

Yes, this is true tht He is released and Alhumdulillah safe and sound :sl:

Here is the link: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimmatters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/12/25/imam-anwar-al-awlaki-released/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muslimmatters(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/12/25/imam-a...wlaki-released/[/url]

This is a grt NEWS, i'm very happy as already Ummah is benefiting from his wonderful lectures alot and will now benefit more.

Jazaak Allah Khair

Alhamdulillah, from what I've read, the news has been verified. Mashaa'Allah, may Allah reward him for his sabr. Ameen. Inshaa'Allah we can hear more of his lectures in future.

Wassalam

Alhumdulilah, this is such great news. It fills my eyes with tears of joys. Allahu Akbar! Indeed, Allah's Promise is true. Didn't He (swt) say that He is with as-sabireen? May Allah continue to proect him and his family and continue to benefit us through him, ameen.

Edited by ummammaar

Here is (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthepathtoparadise(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/pages/Left%20Menu%20Pages/Imam%20Anwar%20Al-Awlaki.html"]Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki [/url]audio lectures

pm me if you cant download some of the mekkah and medina parts. i can give you those that you dont have.

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Alhumdullilah, He was released on December 12th. Cage Prisoners did an interview with him as well: [you are not allowed to post links yet cageprisoners. com/articles.php?id=22926]

His lectures are a great (and truthful) contribution. Masha'Allah, May Allah (SWT) increase him in Imaan and accept his good deeds.

Walaikum ASalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

You can watch a :no: awesome lecture of his, here, :sl::

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=144600"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=144600[/url]

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah khair sister Mehnaz for sharing these videos..

May Allah swt bless you... ameen

I've seen a lot of people rejoicing at the release of Imam Anwar...but what they don’t know is that he’s a Salafi Jihaadee Scholar! I look forward to his beneficial lectures and works inshaa’Allaah. I ask Allah to protect him and to spread his pure Da’wah across the world.

I ask Allah to protect him and to spread his pure Da’wah across the world.

Ameen

Ameen