Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Shirt

Free Crunchy Cat!

From what I can see Crunchy Cat has become the victim of his own logic. Purr logic as he should now realise is a fruitless and abstract pastime leading him helplessly to 'where the sun don't shine'.

On the other hand he is innocent of any 'crime'. Crunchy Cat, I'm sure, never murdered anyone in the name of anything, he never polluted minds, he never treated women with disrespect, he was NEVER cruel to animals, insects or fish. On the contrary he had great awe and regard for 'The Universe' and all it's wonderous magnificence. He possesed knowledge of modern science in a high degree, he had an expansive knowledge of Western Philosphy and was seen to be up the the minute in his snappy commentary and (perhaps sadly) criticism of all religion. This, thus, has been his demise; he may be sadly missed by some, whilst others may dance on his grave. In the end all will stand and be counted. But who will be doing the counting I wonder?

Peace and even more Peace

kb

{Moderator note}

This post has violated forum rule #8. Action taken.

For more details, please read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url].

PropellerAds

I have nothing against Crunchy Cat, as long as he doesn't Insult Islam.

Peace.