Islamic Forum
Muslim-for-Allah

Where Can I Find Tafseer For Sheikhmuhammad Ibn Al Uthaymeen

Asslam Alykom,

Where can i find compliations of tafseer for Shekh Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen. I know that his site has it but they only have the realplayer version and I was looking for mp3 or Wav (something that I can put into mp3 player). If any of you know a good site please let me know :sl:

Jazkah Allaho khayr

PropellerAds

Walaikum salaam

You can download the real player version then convert it very easily and quickly to whatever format you like using:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdownload(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/3000-2140_4-10780710.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdownload(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/3000-2140_4-10780710.html[/url]

Hope that helps!

Was-salaamu 'alaikum

Aboo Uthmaan

Abo Uthman, Jazaka Allaho khayr for the software and the tip. the other reason I wanted to find another place to download is because I wanted to get the whole tafseer into my computer. its really hard to download the complete tafseer into the computer from their site. for example Surat al Fatiha only has 2 tapes and each tape got a side (for downloading).

It would be great if there is another site :sl:, if not i might have to cope with it and change it using the software.

Mahmood

Sorry, not aware of any other places to download the recordings. You can also use a software like:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetspeedbit(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetspeedbit(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

For faster downloads, the great thing about it is that if your internet connection cuts off for any reason you can just resume the download from where you left off. Also, some ISP's only let you download two files at a time, but if you use the software at the link above you can download as many files as you like at any one time.