Islamic Forum
shez

Dreams About Qiyamat/end Of World

#:D

i have had several dreams about end of the earth recently! does anyone know what it means?

i am not sure if i should tell you what was in the dream or not....

:w:

PropellerAds

:D

if it was a bad dream do not say it, im sure someone else can pull up the hadith for me but you should never tell your bad dreams to anyone.

Bukhari :

6584. 'Abdullah ibn Khabbab related that Abu Sa'id al-Khudri heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "When one of you sees a dream that he likes, it is from Allah and so he should praise Allah and talk about it. When he sees other than which he dislikes, it is from Shaytan and he should seek refuge from its evil and not mention it to anyone. It will not harm him."

---------

So i dont know what you personally think but hey this is just for your reference.

Dreaming of the end of the World or The Day of Judgment is 100% a sign from Allah as Al-Bughawi said:

"Whoever dreams that the Day of Judgment is established at a certain place, may have his dream interpreted as a sign that justice would be extended to that place. If they had been mistreated and oppressed, they would be made victorious......As the Day of Judgment is the Day of Justice and the Day of Final Decision".

Ahkie. Describe your dream and :D I will see what it is relating too.

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

I dont want to take away from shez who started the post, but I have had two very similar dreams that relate to the day of judgement as well, I wouldnt call them bad or good dreams. But I also would like to know more about what it might mean.

Assalamu alaikum,

Yes a few years ago i also had a very powerful dream and i thought it signified the day of judgement. It occured in a particular country....then about 2 months later there was a devastating earthquake in that country.

Allahu alam but now that i've read bro Mu'maneen's post it sort of makes sense.

Wa'alaikumu salam

assalamuwalaykum

yes i too ince had a dream of the day about qiyamat. the dream was very powerful and intense. the funny thing about it was that at the time i wasent a strong muslim. right after the dream i was scared adn shokced adn so i got up and prayed 2 rakats and ever since then i have been trying to be a better muslim but i have my struggles :D Please make dua for me and may Allah give u all the reward of paradise and to be with those whom we all love.

Dreaming of the Day of Judgment is very serious and must never be taken lightly as mentioned from Al-Bughawi. It may mean several things:

***That a severe trial is going to put upon you and Allah is preparing you for it***

***A disaster may hit the area you are in***

***It may relate to something very important***

***It may mean nothing at all***

It all depends on the dream itself. Either you can post up your dream from this thread or PM me so I can look into this matter.

---------------------

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

assalamuwalaykum

brother mu'maneen here is my dream.

i was sleeping and then my cousin wakes me up. when i wake up i asked him what the matter was and when i looked into his face he was scared. he told me to make wudoo for salah. as i was getting up i looked around nad i found my self on top of a mountain and the sky looked red. then all of a sudden i heard my cousin counting down from 60 seconds and then i ran to do wudoo. the time was down to 10 seconds when i finished doing wudoo and i ran to pray but the countdown was over and then my cousin looked into my eyes and said "its too late" adn then everything started to shake and then i woke up in complete fear. i was sweating because the dream was so intense.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulah

Well, I had a really confusing dream I guess you can say, because I have no idea if it is related to Qiyamat...I will try my best to remember it Insha'Allah.

Well, I guess it started off like this...there were group of people in my house which included my mom, and they were all going to leave me to go somewhere. So I was suppose to be left home alone, and I felt a little scared because it felt like it was near midnight. However, I was willing to take the challenge to stay home all alone, and then I guess the group of people left except my mother, who I was expecting to leave with the people. So then, I started to have this wierd feeling, like I was so willing to stay home alone, but at the same time I felt more comfort inside me. Well, I guess during the dream, there was a window, with red curtains I suppose. So I actually moved the curtains and looked outside, and it looked like Mekkah. I saw some people finishing their salah, and in front of them appeared some men who were sitting down, and reciting the Qur'an. All of a sudden I was outside, on top of the Masjid al Haram. There were many people sitting in chairs(a lot of the men on top, from what I recall were bald, and had dark brownish skin). We all were just listening to the recitation to the Qur'an I guess, and it actually felt peaceful... -----------The only thing that struck me after the dream was, that I wasn't sure if the kaaba was there or not at the masjid. The masjid seem to look smaller than the ones seen on pictures.

sorry i have been away! well there have been numerous dreams, but the last dream that i had goes something like this:

its daytime, sun is about to come up, and somehow i KNOW its day of judgement and i pray to God that give me few more days. i cant remember if i start to pray or not. it is really vague

in another dream i clearly remember the sun is very bright and again Day of judgement is coming and i am really really scared and again wether i start to pray i cant remember!

but i cant believe God would give me these dreams as i dont think i am "very pious and holy enough" to get something as powerful as this (provided these mean something)

My dream is still really vivid and it occured 2 and a half years ago! I was in my grandad's house back home. It was day time and i was lying in my aunty's room, the house seemed empty (which is really strange because that house is ALWAYS full of people). I got up and went outside to the balcony. I was looking out over the horizon, suddenly i started to hear people shouting and below me on the street everyone was in a state of panic. People were running in every direction, crying and shouting....i felt a bit confused as i wasn't aware what all the panic was for. I then looked up at the sky. The sun was really intense (like nothing ive ever seen before). I started to panic, as the sky grew sombre and the sun started turning red and moving closer to the earth. I then saw stars shooting across the sky and colliding with eachother. I started to become really scared and ran outside to join the people on the streets. It was all very intense and very chaotic. When i woke up (it was still midway through the night) i was terrified, i prayed 2 rakats and made dua for ages. It was a very draining experience and one i'll never forget .

Soon after, I started to become more practicing and really contemplating wearing hijab (which i never really thought about doing before).

A few months later there was an earthquake back home where many people died.

I dont dream very often...so i feel that this was a significant dream as it has stayed with me for a long time.

I also had another really intense dream a few weeks after i started wearing hijab (last summer)....but i wont post that one up right now....

salam

heres mine one iwas was running the ground was green and in my mind its gonig wat was the life of the world then i look at my right side and seeing black smoke coming towards me then i pray to Allah for mercy thats it jazakallah this was ages ago but still remembered

I got up and went outside to the balcony. I was looking out over the horizon, suddenly i started to hear people shouting and below me on the street everyone was in a state of panic. People were running in every direction, crying and shouting....i felt a bit confused as i wasn't aware what all the panic was for. I then looked up at the sky. The sun was really intense (like nothing ive ever seen before). I started to panic,

woh i had exactly the same dream! i came out onto the balcony and there i saw people on the street running around franticly, and the sun was redish type, and although no1 said anything i knew it was near the end. also i saw this man being like taken up into mid air and being shackled by the limbs. :D

there was a few more things but i cant remember.

My dream is still really vivid and it occured 2 and a half years ago! I was in my grandad's house back home. It was day time and i was lying in my aunty's room, the house seemed empty (which is really strange because that house is ALWAYS full of people). I got up and went outside to the balcony. I was looking out over the horizon, suddenly i started to hear people shouting and below me on the street everyone was in a state of panic. People were running in every direction, crying and shouting....i felt a bit confused as i wasn't aware what all the panic was for. I then looked up at the sky. The sun was really intense (like nothing ive ever seen before). I started to panic, as the sky grew sombre and the sun started turning red and moving closer to the earth. I then saw stars shooting across the sky and colliding with eachother. I started to become really scared and ran outside to join the people on the streets. It was all very intense and very chaotic.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatulah. I remember something similar to this too. Well I really dont know if this was a dream or a thought, I just cant remember, but I am pretty sure it is a dream. Well the sky was intnse too, but for some reason it looked like red beams (I think it looked more like lava) hit the ground from the sky. I wish I can explain more, but this all that I remember.

Assalamu Alaykum

hm, well heres something which happens to me. Im sleeping, and then im walking on a pavement. I feel it sinking, and i fall on the floor, and i start to shake and in a haze i wake up. Is this my grave remembering me?

Because it has happened to several people i know.

Right, here is the first dream translation that I promised. I will get through everyones dream :D so please be patient as it is not easy translating a dream correctly.

i was sleeping and then my cousin wakes me up. when i wake up i asked him what the matter was and when i looked into his face he was scared. he told me to make wudoo for salah. as i was getting up i looked around nad i found my self on top of a mountain and the sky looked red. then all of a sudden i heard my cousin counting down from 60 seconds and then i ran to do wudoo. the time was down to 10 seconds when i finished doing wudoo and i ran to pray but the countdown was over and then my cousin looked into my eyes and said "its too late" adn then everything started to shake and then i woke up in complete fear. i was sweating because the dream was so intense.

Al-Hafidah said:

"Dreaming of making Wudu is interpreted as a means to achieve authority or a goal. If one finishes it in his/her dream, one would attain his/her objective in waking..."

Most possibly you had a task or goal at hand during your dream? As you finished your Wudu in your dream, you finally completed your task or your goal successfully.

Also it can be a blessing from Allah warning you that you/we should rush towards what is good as the end is coming near.

As you were on top of a mountain, this may symbolise that you have some sort of authority within your society. Are you the head or in a high position at work or something else? If not, then it may mean something in the future.

The red sky symbolises the end of times. It may mean that you will witness some major events leading to the End of Times, Wallahu A'alim.

Anymore information I shall inform you :D.

I shall be looking at the other dreams as well :D.

---------------------

Hi my name is humza and I'm 11 I had a really scary dream recently an it was about the end of the world. This is what happened is me and my sister were going to take a ferry to to east to go to the east and go to Damascus and also if we ever said awoodo min al shay tan al regime bismilah al Rahman al rahmen it was ethier that shay teen or gog and magog tried to kill us and then we saw my mum and my step dad. If anyone knows what it means please tell me I'm really scared I don't know what it means

I just had a dream recently about the end of the world 

I was walking under the clear sky until my mom shouted "Noor look at the sky " and suddenly a light wave or a circle of light around the world was slow moving towards south and a huge bang sound was created from the sky and then the sky broke or fall apart something that we all felt earthquake and I woke up 

assalamo alykum..... today i saw a dream of qayamah.... it shakes me top to bottom .... that i woke up at the mid of night... took a bath and went to prayer... i saw everybody were shouting and see a two moon in the sky... that was the last night before qayamah , everyone were talking about, one of my friend( kaafir ) come to me, whom i have never met for 4 years.... she came to me n i taught her " qalma-e-shahada ", she repeated with me that " i bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and i bear witness that MOHAMMAD (s.a.w.) is his servant and messenger", kaafirs were started to hide themselves in every possible manner, i ask forgiveness from my mother, and ran to carry something of MOHAMMAD (s.a.w), started digging something and collected something... then i found myself somewhere in top... my sins and good deeds were calculating there i got 2500 good deeds and 2800 of bad deeds, for 30 of my bad deeds i started crying and asking for forgiveness from Allah... then found myself in a close room, where i was shouting for forgiveness, that i am afraid of your punishment but more afraid of you, that i got myself into it, i wont be able to talk to you , see you, after all the misery of the world, i lose noone but you.....

Then my alarm started ringing , i woke up... and started praying....

please tell me the taabir of this dream, i would do anything but i could not bear curse of Allah subhaan wa ta-aa-lah, there is no one with me but him.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:53 AM, Noor malik said:

I just had a dream recently about the end of the world 

I was walking under the clear sky until my mom shouted "Noor look at the sky " and suddenly a light wave or a circle of light around the world was slow moving towards south and a huge bang sound was created from the sky and then the sky broke or fall apart something that we all felt earthquake and I woke up 

I had the same dream. The sky too broke and fall apart.

Edited by neha