Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subhaanallaah

Once Again, I'm Back!

Assalam Alaikum to my dear Brothers and Sisters on IF :sl: - EID MUBARAK!

Alhumdulillah.. I'm back on IF, again after a long time but this time Inshahallah I'll NOT leave IF soon or may be never :sl:

An update on myself:

Its being almost TWO years tht I'm in the fold of Islam.. alhumdulillah. On 30th December 2007, I'll complete 2 years of journey in Islam. Till now its been great journey with lots of ups and downs.. alhumdulillah. As I told you all before tht my Parents have accepted me as a muslim, another great news is that I've cut my long hair (of Sikhism) in the holy month of Ramadan.. alhumdulillah. It happened when we shifted our home to another place in Dubai.

I think I didn't told anyone on IF tht where was my home located in Dubai. I know it'll be a surprise for everyone. Short flash back to my past, my birth place is Dubai and that is also in Gurudwara (Sikh Temple) in Dubai. Yes, my home is inside the Gurudwara (with Hindu Temple) for past almost 3 decades. I left tht place in this Ramadan.. alhumdulillah but my parents still goto same home as its easy for them to offer prayers in Temple. Hopefully in December '2007, they'll shift completly to my new home. That was the reason, I was not able to cut my hair for almost 2 years after accepting Islam. And due to this I was also not able to make my prayers in Masjid regularly, rather at home or some outside area.

When I shifted to new home, we had 4-5 car accidents and due to this Shaytaan had made my parents think tht this is all because they are going away from there Temple.. GODS. But somehow, by the help of Allah swt I made them realised tht its not because of that, rather its in fate. Alhumdulillah, they are fully agreed to shift with me asap.

Alhumdullillah, my parents are also very close to Islam but only Allah swt can give Hidayah to them. Please do make special dua for my parents tht they should accept Islam as soon as possible. Make Duaa that they should be able to leave tht home in temple asap. Because of temple, I'm not able to convince them properly about Islam. As shaytaan drags thm back to temple, again & again.

Alhumdullilah, now I'm at my new home and having DSL connection back. Inshahallah, now IF will not miss me ( if IF missed me :no: ) and I'll be online, atleast once a day - may be in Mornings or Evenings as it depends on my Work schedule. Make Duaa for my Work also, as I'm going to start a new business in Dubai from January.. Inshahallah.

Rest is fine with me and hopefully all IF members are enjoying there holidays.

May Allah swt give us taufeeq to understand the Quran & Sunnah.. ameen

May Allah swt grant us all Jannat al Firdous.. ameen

Your brother in Islam,

Abdulrahman

PropellerAds

Walaykum salam,

Welcome back!

May Allah guide, help and protect you and your parents/family, ameen! Please remember your bro in duas too. :sl:

Wa 'Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh brother

Welcome back to IF :sl: It's great to see you active once again and hopefully we can see more of your presence on the forum Inshaa'Allah. Ameen to the du'aas, I'll most definitely keep you and your parents in my adiyah, may Allah guide us all with those whom He had guided. Ameen ya rabb al alameen.

Eid Mubarak, Barak Allahu feekum

WELCOME BACK[using large font size is not allowed]

WE really missed you ... Please dont leave us and go

Ameen to all your duas ....

(between thx for your dua to me in dua corner )

Your's loving brother in Islam

Br. Mohamed Vishah

Salam

:sl:

Welcome back brother, we really missed you.

And what great news masha'Allah.

I was surprised to know that you lived 30 years in that temple, subhan'Allah, yet you found the way to the truth.

May Allah :sl: always guide your heart with the light of the Quran, and may He, the Lord of the hearts, guide your parents to Islam, ameen.

And I wish your new business all the success insha'Allah.

Welcome back to the forum!!

It's great to have you back.

Hope everything works out for you. :sl:

Salam Alaikum wa rahmatullah

Hmmmmm

hmmmmm

okay

:::::: Thinking::::::

:In proces:

:::::Bad comand or file name:::::

Okay done

May Allah bless you brother with teh best in this world and here after, may Allah call me again for Umra so i may again go there and make dua for you :sl:

I wanna go there again:)

May Allah guide your parents, and May He enlighten their hearts, May Allah make things easy for you in this world and hereafter May Allah grant you all you desire without you asking Him, I ask Allah to protect you from the Whispers of shaitaan, and I ask Allah to grant you such Wisdom which will enlighten the hearts of others and yourself indeed, May Allah take Divine works of Da'wah and Amar bil ma'rouf wa nahi Anil Munkar from you.. I ask Allah to accept your patience, your efforts, your sacrifice, your Imaan, your Righteousness, your Taqwa, your Perseverance and May He protect your heart from every malice that is satanic, and May he give you the power to control your nafs, May Allah bless you with his Mercy and May He grant you the best in this world and hereafter.... aameen .. Ya Rabb ul Aalameen.. Allahumma Aameen

Taqabbal Allah

Well by the way dunt think i am being very good in making this dua, I am infact being selfish:) as long as this is written here an angel will be making the same dua for me InshAllah :no: and as many Muslims will say aameen to this an extra angel will make dua for me:) so I am being extremely selfish ...

Islam is indeed so beautiful... Subhaan Allah i Lakal Hamd...

Taqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

Be blessed and stay safe

Welcome back brother! :no: We missed you in the forum...

May Allah help you in all your endeavors you face, and may you stay longer in the forum, for your presence was really missed... :j: