Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Citizen X

Hmmm....

:D

I apologize if stuff about this has already been posted, but it seems like there are too many restrictions on this forum. Posts can only be a certain length, as "dot" mentioned in some other thread. So I had to split one of my posts. I can't see profiles. I can't do searches. I can't edit my posts.

There's probably other stuff, but I can't remember right now.

And to top it off, some of the "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url] ads are ridiculous.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. If there are any restrictions, then I would hope they are based more on Islam rather than on arrogance or abuse of power.

I apologize if I've offended anyone.

PropellerAds

The restricitions are only enforced for the betterment of this community. :D

The ability for new members to edit their posts was removed a while back when we had more then several members who came to IF and abused those powers in un Islamic ways. The same reason applies to not being to view the profiles.

The only skin on IF that has "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]Google[/url] ads is the IBP for Guests skin. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see a drop-down box on lower right-hand corner to change the skin to an ads-free skin. If there are any un Islamic links that you see, please let amu dot know and he'll take care of that inshaAllah.