Islamic Forum

i had got this book yeh i m serious i will write everything how to do it but a asked a molvi about ti he said that it is for the walis like proper muslim i asekd another molvi he said that u will start seeing jinns and angels so if anyone things he can handle this then i will tell him wat to do my mom said that u can go mental aswell its only for people whos got proper imaan :D

but if u want to then when i will write it down and if something happens to u then dont blame me

it not magic i m seroiousnow u might be thinking that i m wrong but i will write it down its very easy to do do it with proper intention but i m not wrong as i will copy everythig that is written in the book

jazakallah remember u do it dont blame me :D

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:D

do you mean like you pray to control jinns? :D

before you write up what exactly do you mean?

Edited by amani

Jinn control is possible. It is very dangerous and not at all without severe risks. I suggest you steer well clear of this field brother and not promulgate this any further inshallah.

Jinn control is possible. It is very dangerous and not at all without severe risks. I suggest you steer well clear of this field brother and not promulgate this any further inshallah.

salaam

Agree with you sister, stay away from the unseen, it is not only very dangerous but also can destroy your faith....I would recommed to get rid off this book you have and stay away from such things.

Ma sallam

i did it once my self but beofre doing it i asked Allah to give me wat is best for me i think the next i prayed isha and u can feel it inside it never felt it when i pray my prayer it was soo good feelings i was even thinking inschool aswell brother i wont tell anyone chill

i dont think that if u read that u will be able to control jinns u will only see the unseen

correct me if i m wrong

There r ppl who can just see jinns, many of these ppl r born with the ability of see them.

n then there r those who can control, very risky. coz if u make them angry they destroy ur life.

some ppl use thier abilty to control jinns for the good... as in help ppl who r possesed but then there r many who use it to hurt ppl.

i dont think that if u read that u will be able to control jinns u will only see the unseen correct me if i m wrong

There r ppl who can just see jinns, many of these ppl r born with the ability of see them.

salaam

No - no one can cross the boundary into seeing jinn, this is false...also no one can control jinn, a jinn will help you if you commit shirk...only suleman (as), had the ability to tame and control jinn, this gift was only given to him, no other prophet even had this ability, never mind a ordinary human being...

Brother, you should stay away from such things, the bad/evil that can happen is far greater than the good it will give you...You can say 99% is bad and only 1% will be good...

ma sallam

well what i meant by control is exorcism & black magic.

bro... a cousin of mine can most definitely see jinns, have seen him freak out which ofcourse freaked me out.

Salaam,

Since I am a former sorcerer I am aware of the misleading teachings of 'seeing angels and spirits' through the usage of religion. Most of these that I've come across has been from Jewish magick and mysticism.

The Keys of the Unseen belong to Allah alone. But this 'Unseen' concept is a broad one. It includes the developing foetus, a person's death, events of the future, the exact timing of the Last Hour, Judgement Day, God's essence, destiny etc. But there are other parts such as the world of the jinns and angels. These are NOT only known by Allah, as jinns know their world and angels understand their reality. Likewise there are some humans who are able to manipulate jinns and learn something about their world. And there are some angels that are commanded by God to reveal themselves to certain believers and teach them various things.

It is wrong to think that humans cannot control jinns. Some can but most dealings with the jinns are from negotiations with them and acts of disbelief and shirk. The Prophet Solomon (upon him be peace) asked his Lord to give him a kingdom that no other human would have. And so he had great control over animals, winds and even jinns. There are some humans who can force jinns into doing their will, without shirk. But never to the extent of Prophet Solomon. There are some humans who can see some types of jinns at some times. But it isn't within the norm for this to happen. It is a rare exception.

The Prophet Muhammad (upon him be peace) did not control or force jinns. He probably would never do that even if he could. But he did speak to them, teach them and some jinns would even come to him asking him to pray to Allah for their providence. He was a messenger to both men and jinn. And the Qur'an too is for both men and jinn.

Angels cannot be seen unless they change their forms or are commanded by Allah to reveal themselves to man. All the 'angel summoning' that I've come across has only ever been deception into summoning demons and jinns.

Please briefly describe how exactly a person can be initiated into seeing angels and jinns. If it is magick and deception I will notice it.

Peace

Sligtly diff angle: An auntie used to tell me when i ws young, that the devil can morph into live forms eg human. I don't think it was true..maybe just to scare me, but is it true?

Salaam,

There are some jinns that can definitely morph into the forms of humans. It is a fact in Islam.

Peace

brother, these kinds of things are very dangerous. Its like playing with fire. Please steer clear from this. Bro Mansoor is right; if you anger a jinn, they will destroy your life.

A friend of mine is haunted by jinns. She was praying in her living room, and the door to the balcony started to rattle. She could hear something scratching on the door and banging on it. After finishing her salah, she asked Allah(SWT) to reveal what was there. The doorknob started to turn, and then, she fainted.

You dont want something like this to happen to you. :D

brother, these kinds of things are very dangerous. Its like playing with fire. Please steer clear from this. Bro Mansoor is right; if you anger a jinn, they will destroy your life.

A friend of mine is haunted by jinns. She was praying in her living room, and the door to the balcony started to rattle. She could hear something scratching on the door and banging on it. After finishing her salah, she asked Allah(SWT) to reveal what was there. The doorknob started to turn, and then, she fainted.

You dont want something like this to happen to you. :D

that is true,

just a fact:

we cannot see jinns but they wont be abled too see us in paradise and we will be abled too see them in paradise (if you get too paradise)

n then there r those who can control, very risky. coz if u make them angry they destroy ur life.

i thought we cant see jinns, they are the unseen ,,,,,we can talk to them , but we cant seem.........can anyone clearify this?.....or do you mean that they can take shape like a black cat or snake........