Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Um_Abd

`kill Kill Usa..kill Kill Bush`

Guest amani

A HATE mob urged terror strikes on New York and torched the US flag outside its embassy in London yesterday.

More than 300 demonstrators, led by extremist Muslim cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, chanted: "Kill, kill USA, kill kill George Bush."

Other calls included: "UK, you will pay, Zarqawi is on his way" - a reference to fugitive al-Qaeda mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

There were also shouted slogans urging terrorists to "nuke New York" and hailing Osama bin Laden.

Advertisement

Protesters, who included masked men in military khaki and women with children, burned a wooden cross just yards from the embassy entrance in Grosvenor Square.

Bakri told them: "Go home and be part of the global struggle, the global jihad."

The demo, also led by controversial Egyptian preacher Yassar al-Siri, was in protest against alleged desecration of the Koran at Guantanamo Bay.

US magazine Newsweek alleged American interrogators flushed a copy of the holy book down a toilet at the Cuban camp.

It withdrew the claim after a fierce attack from the White House but it has been blamed for riots in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Martin Mubanga, freed from Guantanamo in January after three years, told protesters he had seen the Koran degraded.

Mr Mubanga, of Wembley, North London, said: "They thought I was dangerous so they liked to fight me.

"This was one of the methods they used, throwing the Koran, my Koran, on the floor in my cell.

"I also witnessed a man over 60 years of age being dragged out for participating in the protest against the treatment of the Koran."

Other chants included: "USA, watch your back, Osama is coming back" and "George Bush, you will pay, with your blood, with your head".

A dozen police watched over the demo.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_objectid=15541650%26method=full%26siteid=94762-name_page.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm...-name_page.html[/url]

PropellerAds
Guest amani

:D

what do i think of this?

i think its attention seeking ..well basically pathetic!

Well Sis this is the way the west wants us to look :D , like a bunch of wild animals and a barbaric religion , I think we have People Like these on both sides , like those people who called for the NUking of Makkah Wal iyaathu billah .

They can protest against the Qurans treatment By the US , but calling for killing ? ??? that is not a solution sis .

Edited by Al Faqeer

Guest amani

yes it is so sad..in the actual papers they had pics

of them burning the us flag and waving the Quran around ....i think that is so much disrespect to the Quran :D

interesting...

Ok, you dont like them to call for "killing", what would you like them to call for?

So you would rather see George "Shaytan" Bush stay alive so more Muslims will suffer?

Forgive me if I understood what you mean.

To be honest, its alot better than many of us who are sitting down all day just making Du'a. At least they are taking some sort of action.

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

Guest amani

hmm well i think they are taking the wrong sort of action

its an all talk action..what will they achieve? :D

hmm well i think they are taking the wrong sort of action

its an all talk action..what will they achieve?

I understand 100% what you say dear Sister of Islam, and it is a sad case the situation we are in today. Remember though the Hadith that states whatever Haram we see we get rid of it of it with our hands, if not with our words, but if we cannot, from the heart. Now, the situation we are in the UK it is clear we cannot get rid of it with our hands, so the last option we have it with our words. By doing this we are complying with "Enjoining good and forbidding evil".

Islamically if we can get rid of something with our hands and we do not, then we must expect a punishment from Allah and a major questioning on The Day of Judgment. So the least we can do is put our voice across which is in fact compulsory within Islamic rules.

---------------------

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

They can protest against the Qurans treatment By the US , but calling for killing ? ??? that is not a solution sis .

Dear Brother in Islam. In some cases Jihad is necessary as in the case of Palestine, 'Iraq, Chechan etc.

---------------------

Guest amani

yes with our words i agree we must speak out..but i dont believe burning a flag and waving around the Quran achieves anything...burning a cross.. ... :D

yes with our words i agree we must speak out..but i dont believe burning a flag and waving around the Quran achieves anything...burning a cross.. ...

What the Americans are doing to the Muslims is completely barbaric and cruel. Islamically Jihad should be declared but obviously we cannot at this time.

The Muslims are burning the flag as a sign of "anger" and "hate" towards our enemies, and at least they are only destroying a flag, unlike the Americans who are out to destroy the Muslim Ummah.

As for the burning of the cross, the American who flushed the Quran down the toilet was a Christian. They did not mean (by burning the cross) every Christian out their in the World.

Rather than standing in a quite little row along the street "peacefully" holding up little wooden banners calling for "No War", would have absolutely no impact on anybody. We must get a little more active and "aggressive" (as in burning of the flag) to "show" our absolute outrage of what they are doing, as long as we don't cause physical injury to innocent civilians walking past of course.

---------------------

Well Sis this is the way the west wants us to look :D , like a bunch of wild animals and a barbaric religion , I think we have People Like these on both sides , like those people who called for the NUking of Makkah Wal iyaathu billah .

The west "wants" you to look that way? Well, when many act that way, you can see why the west thinks the way it does. I mean a few soldiers do a bad act and almost all muslims hate all america for it.

Guest amani
  Well, when many act that way, you can see why the west thinks the way it does. 

when MANY act what way? :D

many? :D

:D brother Mu'maneen, I highly agree with you.

Barakallahfekhie Fe Dunya Wal Akhira Dear Sister of Islam.

---------------------

Ok, you dont like them to call for "killing", what would you like them to call for?

So you would rather see George "Shaytan" Bush stay alive so more Muslims will suffer?

To be honest, its alot better than many of us who are sitting down all day just making Du'a.  At least they are taking some sort of action.

---------------------

w/salam

There are better ways akhi , What did they benefit from what they did :D ?????

Pls answer .

Edited by Al Faqeer

Pls Prove the saudi arabia part of it paragon , and pls some solid evidence .[##][/##]

If you cant then well :D :D :D .

To be honest, its alot better than many of us who are sitting down all day just making Du'a.  At least they are taking some sort of action.

---------------------

"http://hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html"]hstrial-besmail.homestead/Islam.html[/url]

Who then should christians and jews kill , for the defilement of their holy books ?

Al Faqeer , please understand , that knowledge of these incident does not make me generalize this behavior to all muslims , nor would I ever advocate harming anyone due to them . I simply acknowledge the fact that some , do these things not all .

I do not hate because of it , I do not hate anyone . This is a self-destructive emotion ,which serves no good .

I hate and despise evil acts .

To destroy a book made from a tree and ink , is one thing - a book can be reprinted , its words can not be destroyed , it's potential has not been diminished at all , nor it's holiness .

To destroy a human being is infinitely more serious , and is in itself a desecration of the words of a holy book .

But paragon you have not proved this happened , and the acts you were talking about above is violations of that particular countries Law , so if you reside in it irrespective which creed you follow u should respect the LAws .

As to WHY , some stories make the Western press ? - I can only guess , maybe for the same reasons some stories do not make Al Sharq or Al Jezeera .

In Saudi Arabia about a year ago , a story made the local newspapers there [in arabic ] stating that jews make passover cakes with the blood of pre-pubescent christians .

As crazy as that sounds ...it was printed and no doubt believed by some ......that never made the western press .

Go figure ?

The "sin " involved with destroying anothers holy book is not the destruction of the book , but the hurt it is intended to cause the people who hold it as holy .

Pls paragon this converstation is going nowhere , Again you come up with an accusation so try posting the link to this story the first time :D .

You have millions of christians living In saudi Arabia if they were being Mistreated they would have complained to the embassies and missions or even to the human rights Org .

this is just another desperate move to mutilate the image of the country that represents Islam in the world today .

Edited by Al Faqeer

I dont think these people realise how tolerant British people are. You do realise that if a mob would have burnt a wooden cross in Omonia Square in Athena then they would have been killed, simple as that, a group of Nationalists would have seen it and gone down with bats and beat them to a pulp. People should respect the tolerance they are shown in Britain. Because in a lot of other places it doesnt exist as much.

I think burnin the cross was not good...

but it's completey legal to burn a US flag.. some r tryin to make it illegal but till then have fun.