Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Furqaan

Yasser Arafat

Salam,

After his death, I cant say anything critical about Arafat - But its time now to put controversies aside.

Yasser Arafat has returned to his Lord and our Lord Allah - as indeed I have to return and we have to return.

Verily, you will die and verily, they (too) will die. (Zumar:30)

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful. (Al Hashr :10)

May Allah Forgive Him and Grant Him Jannah!

Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (Al Baqarah: 286)

Ameen!

PropellerAds

:D

He is is still alive.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_breakingnews.nypost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dynamic/stories/A/ARAFAT?SITE=NYNYP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_breakingnews.nypost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/dynamic/sto...EMPLATE=DEFAULT[/url]

now that he's officially passed away i have to say, may Allah [swt] bless his soul with peace and grant him jannah as his final abode :P

:D the palestinians and the rest of the muslim ummah shall one day come together -united

Inna lillahi wa inna alayhi rajioun

May Allah(SWT) have mercy on his soul and grant him jannah, ameen. May Allah(SWT) help all of our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world, ameen!

Ameen to the dua's

may Allah give him jannah and forgive his sins Ameen

This is sick. I can't believe it.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1278328/posts"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1278328/posts[/url]