Islamic Forum
gill

Bhutto Killed In Bomb Attack

1) ??? Britain prospered a hell of a lot under Margaret Thatcher.. I doubt the gender of a leader really makes that much difference.

2) I am a Kufr, and extremely proud of it. Mostly because of slavering jihadists like you.

3) Abu Hamzy, people like this only believe women are equal in Islam when it aids them in an argument. Any other time, you get this kind of thinking.

First of all kufr is not kaffir. they are two diffrent meaning which i assume you are meaing kaffir.

I recomend you check my sig both but first the first one.

PropellerAds

Salam,

I am not sure if she can be considered a kafir but i will check inshallah before i call her such a thing.

If you are not sure, play safe then, believer6.

Wassalam,

Y

KUFR

# Its original meaning is 'to conceal'. This word has been variously used in the Qur'an to denote: (1) state of absolute lack of faith ...

you are not allowed to post links yeteathalal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/glossary.htm

# To show ungratefulness to Allah and not to believe in him or his commands.

you are not allowed to post links yetimasjid(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/masjid/education_glossary53c3.html

# Kafir (Arabic: '; plural ') is an Arabic word meaning an unbeliever, a person who hides, denies, or covers the truth. In cultural terms, it is a derogatory term used to describe an unbeliever, non-Muslims, a Muslim of a differing sect, or an apostate from Islam. ...

en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Kufr

Salam,

If you are not sure, play safe then, believer6.

Wassalam,

Y

And that is what i did. But know i now she is a kafir as allieing with un believers makes her one of them (thier religion)

Anyway i brough you an article

Posted by revival in : Pakistan , add a comment

[The following was taken from OBM online]

Today was like a day of ‘eid (celebration) for Muslims all over the world, especially for those who understand the meaning of al-kufru bit-tawaagheet (disbelieving in and rejecting false deities).

Today we heard one of the tawaagheet of this earth perish, after she continually declared war on Islam and Muslims, and openly condemned Islamic schools and the ulamaa’ (scholars), pledging to support those who have waged war on Allah (SWT) and His Deen (religion).

Verily, this news entered happiness into the hearts of all sincere Muslims. But sadly there are some ignorant people who mourn her death.

Benazir Bhutto was Ismaa’eeli and not even a Muslimah, therefore people should renew their views about her.

In a speech she made today, there was a bandage around her hand with the words ‘Yaa Ali’ written on it, thus affirming her shirkiyyaat (idolism) of appealing to Ali, which is a familiar sign of the Shee’ah Raafidah.

Bhuttu believed Musharraf failed to deal with the “extremists†and she promised to eliminate them if she is brought to power. Hence, we know she never changed her views; rather, her main agenda for the upcoming elections was the war on “terror†and Muslims, so Allah sent His soldiers from a place she never expected.

After her assassination, the President of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, and even the Arab and European leaders announced they will continue to fight against “extremists†and the mujaahideen. The world was shaken and all the tawaagheet stood together, and Bush came out immediately shedding his crocodile tears.

This clearly illustrates she was from those tawaagheet, but Allah destined she will never be given another chance, even after He gave her ample opportunities to renounce her Ismaa’eeli beliefs and embrace Islam.

Her death will cause a lot of change, and inshallah (if Allah wills) it will be for the benefit of Islam and Muslims.

This is the destiny and fate of those who declare war on the Messengers of Allah, His Deen (religion) and His soldiers, the mujaahideen.

Her supporters in Iran, Pakistan and Iraq from the Shee’ah are now wailing. People are disputing, but in actual fact there is no dispute. Even the secular people know she was playing with fire.

By declaring war on Islam and so-called “terrorists†she has faced the consequences.

Some are questioning if she was a Muslimah or not. Firstly, it is known that she was Ismaa’eeli, and not Muslim. But for argument’s sake, even if she was a Muslim, she ruled by kufr (non-Islamic) law and declared complete apostasy by allying with the enemies of Allah against Ahl ut-Tawheed (the people of Islam) – therefore she was a disbeliever.

Her death is a lesson for all other leaders around the world, especially the rulers of Muslim countries.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_revival.muslimpad(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_revival.muslimpad(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

Verily, this news entered happiness into the hearts of all sincere Muslims.

So much for the 'kill a Muslim and you kill the whole world", and "one drop of Muslim blood is worth more than" erm something-or-other.

It's a huge problem for Islam that there's no recognised leadership - one or two people might condemn this sort of speech but it will only be as individuals, and the extremists will be able to dismiss it as such.

Edited by fallow

:sl:

Why are some brothers and sisters happy about this?

Laughing and calling her a Kafir??? (Talking in General)

There is a hadith which mentions that if you call some one a kafir and he/she really isn't, you are automatically labeled the Kafir. We should be careful what we say.

Maybe she wasent the best of leaders but she was our Muslim sister regardless of what she used to say, most importantly she said :sl:

May Allah (swt) Have Mercy Upon Her, and all The Muslims.

Edited by platinum601

:sl:

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raaji'oon. May Allah forgive her for her sins, ameen!

believer6, a kaafir is someone who openly declares their kufr; one who says very clearly: ''I am not a Muslim''. Everyone commits sins, many women do not wear hijaab, many Muslims go against the teaching of Islam in many things, but it does not mean they should be automatically labeled as kuffaar.

If, as you say, she was a kaafirah, then tell me- how was she to go back into the fold of Islam? By saying the shahaadah again? But she never denied it in the first place!

So be careful who you call a kaafir brother, it's not a light accusation to be thrown around.

Hi Lee Enfield, I don't know of what Bhutoo has don or not, but for one, I know for a women to try to be the Ruler is not the Practice of the Muslims and not encouraged, so this might be one thing that she might have been doing that could be wrong. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, and I do not have the right to Judge anyone.

I don't believe she did anything but stand up for what she believed in, and as result, was killed.

A woman President/Prime Minister may not be accepted in Islam, but she obviously didn't believe that was the case. Whether or not being a woman 'ruler' is frowned upon is no excuse at all to murder an innocent woman in cold blood.

I hope that Allah welcomes her into His Kingdom, and her memory lives on.

May her soul rest in eternal peace.

Kyle

Verily, this news entered happiness into the hearts of all sincere Muslims. But sadly there are some ignorant people who mourn her death.

It's great that the writer is such a sincere Muslim. But it should not stop him/her from being husnudzan and doing some check and recheck before making any conclusion.

Wassalam,

Y

IMO, 'sincere' Muslims would be mourning the death of Benizar, not applauding it. I cannot believe that any Muslim would condone the senseless killing of a human being.

This was a terrorist act, are you aware? If any member of Parliment, in any country, is killed, it is an act of terrorism. By seemingly supporting the killer who took her life, you are condoning terrorism, which is never acceptable.

Assalamualikum

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raaji'oon. May Allah forgive her for her sins, ameen!

I can't believe what some people are saying on this forum, we all make mistakes and we must remember it is Allah who will judge us and it is up to Him whether He forgives us or not. I make dua for all muslims, may 'Allah forgive us and guide us'. ameen.

Edited by Islam4ever

In a speech she made today, there was a bandage around her hand with the words ‘Yaa Ali’ written on it, thus affirming her shirkiyyaat (idolism) of appealing to Ali, which is a familiar sign of the Shee’ah Raafidah.

From the distasteful article C&Pd above. Apart from the idiot sectarianism (and assuming that it is true, which is a large assumption), are they suggesting that she had suddenly become a Shia? If not, surely it would be common knowledge that she was? Do people suddenly change from Sunni to Shia and vice versa? I wouldn't have thought so.

IMO, 'sincere' Muslims would be mourning the death of Benizar, not applauding it. I cannot believe that any Muslim would condone the senseless killing of a human being.

Yea, after all we should all love those who talks agianst muslims and will help to kill muslims and will not allow them to prosper and fight the warroirs of Allah.. What was i thinking?? That is ridiculous!

She was allaied to non-muslims thus that makes her a non-muslim. She fights not in the banner of tawheed but in the banner of democracy!

"senseless killing of a human being."

How is this sinseless?? they are at war and the enemy attacked her. This has happened many times before. She was fighting agaist muslims, what do you expect??? You dont shoot a gun and do not expect to be shot back at. That is just redidulous!

From the distasteful article C&Pd above. Apart from the idiot sectarianism (and assuming that it is true, which is a large assumption), are they suggesting that she had suddenly become a Shia? If not, surely it would be common knowledge that she was? Do people suddenly change from Sunni to Shia and vice versa? I wouldn't have thought so.

Yes they are caling her a shia. I need to look into more to confirm that she is.

I know that they are calling her a Shia. What I'm wondering is why it wouldn't be common knowledge that she is a Shia - they act as though it is big news.

Yes they are caling her a shia. I need to look into more to confirm that she is.

How sad is that ... throwing accusation first, and gathering data later ....

Wassalam,

Y

The argument between Ali and Bakr continues . Bhutto is yet just another victim .

And now a country will be destroyed from the inside out .

How sad is that ... throwing accusation first, and gathering data later ....

Wassalam,

Y

LOL.....that sounds funny coming from you Yasnov . "Gathering data " ....? ...LOL....... oh that's too much !

Is there no limit to your hypocrisy ?

Salaam, Vito, Please do not change the direction of this thread, any personal attack you want to throw at yasnov, please do so through PM. what Yasnov has said in his previous post is connected to the topic.

Salaam, Vito, Please do not change the direction of this thread, any personal attack you want to throw at yasnov, please do so through PM. what Yasnov has said in his previous post is connected to the topic.

Sorry umAhmad . Understood .

I simply saw no reason why the term shia , should even enter this discussion . To put forward the claim was irrelevant , so "gathering data " even more so .

But I will abide .

Hi Vito, It's Okay, and yes you are right about the Shia aspect, talking about sects is not allowed on the Forum, and I am glad you pointed it out.

I would like to also point out here to my Muslim and Non Muslim brothers and sisters that once a person is dead be it a Muslim or a Non Muslim or anyone, there is no use in talking bad about them, they are dead, and gone, and we are still alive, it is time for us to pull up our Socks and worry about our doings. They are gone and cannot change anything about their lives and they do not have the opportunity of changing anything that they have done, while we do, so why waste time in talking vain talk, which only spreads hatred and conflicts.

Here is a Hadith from Sahih Bukhari, about showing respect to the funeral of a Jewish person: (there are other ahadeeth in the same book and volume if someone wants to check)

Volume 2, Book 23, Number 399:

Narrated 'Abdur Rahman bin Abi Laila:

Sahl bin Hunaif and Qais bin Sad were sitting in the city of Al-Qadisiya. A funeral procession passed in front of them and they stood up. They were told that funeral procession was of one of the inhabitants of the land i.e. of a non-believer, under the protection of Muslims. They said, "A funeral procession passed in front of the Prophet and he stood up. When he was told that it was the coffin of a Jew, he said, "Is it not a living being (soul)?"

I hope inshaAllah I have not offended anyone.

Salaams.

Ok.. Can anyone of you state why you support her?? Maybe America calling you a bad muslim change your mind to not to expect the word of Allah but to change the religion that you like. Look we are not a religion of conformers! Christians and Judaism are a religion of conformers but we are a religion that follows Allah. So there is no need for this.

Ok.. Can anyone of you state why you support her?? Maybe America calling you a bad muslim change your mind to not to expect the word of Allah but to change the religion that you like. Look we are not a religion of conformers! Christians and Judaism are a religion of conformers but we are a religion that follows Allah. So there is no need for this.

No one is supporting her.

Please take one minute out of your precious surfing of pathetic hate filled sites and

Read what umahmed posted about not insulting the deceased.

Read what is stated about not labeling another Muslim a kafir.

Informing one another of avoiding the above is now attributed to 'supporting' her?