Islamic Forum
gill

Bhutto Killed In Bomb Attack

Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was killed in a gun and bomb attack after a rally in the city of Rawalpindi on Thursday, her party said.

â€She has been martyred,†said party official Rehman Malik.

Ms Bhutto, 54, died in hospital in Rawalpindi. Ary-One Television said she had been shot in the head. Police said a suicide bomber fired shots at Bhutto as she was leaving the rally venue in a park before blowing himself up. â€The man first fired at Bhutto’s vehicle. She ducked and then he blew himself up,†said police officer Mohammad Shahid. Police said 16 people had been killed in the blast.

Earlier, party officials said Bhutto was safe. A Reuters witness said he saw bodies on a road as well as a mutilated human head. A suicide bomber killed nearly 150 people in an attack on Bhutto on Oct. 18 as she paraded through the southern city of Karachi after returning home from eight years in self-imposed exile.

Her killing triggered international condemnation and some safe-haven buying of gold, with futures in the commodity rallying to a one-month high.

The US State Department condemned the attack as undermining national reconciliation in Pakistan. A top Russian diplomat said the killing of Ms Bhutto could trigger a wave of terror in Pakistan. â€An act of terror is a bad sign,†Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Losyukov, Russia’s most senior Asia diplomat, told Itar-Tass news agency. â€We hereby offer our condolences. This will for certain trigger a wave of terrorism.â€

Gold and government bonds rose while US stock futures fell on the news.

Gold rallied to a one-month high, reaching $834.70 an ounce. Analysts said the shock of the Bhutto news triggered a classic capital flight to assets which are considered as safe havens in times of geopolitical stress.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetft(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/cms/s/f44febfc-b477-11dc-990a-0000779fd2ac.html"]Financial Times link[/url]

PropellerAds

Well its obvious Musharraf cant control his own country, and should step down. Not only that, but suspicious eyes are averting to him, because of this attack. He had everything to gain from her death and believe me, thats where the finger will be pointed.

Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi rojiun. This is quite shocking news to me, but then again, we all will return to Allah SWT. It's all about time.

Wassalam,

Y

Assalam Alaikum

Inna lillahi wa inna illahe rajeeon..

May Allah swt guide us all on the right path of Islam.. ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna illahe rajeeon.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_digg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/world_news/Pakistan_Benazir_Bhutto_killed_by_suicide_bomber"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_digg(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/world_news/Pakistan_Benazi..._suicide_bomber[/url]

:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna elayhi raji`oon (To Allah we belong, and to Him we shall return)

This was shocking news.

Assalamu alaikum, It is indeed a sad news, Aamina for me it was'nt really that shocking with everything happening in Pakistan, but it is very sad. I pray that Allah forgives her and that she had died on Emaan, ameen. I pray that Allah give her children and family patience and guidance too, ameen.

Assalamu alaikum.

Edited by umAhmad

:sl: all,

This is so sad. Even if you are a bad person, you dont deserve to die this way. I hope they find the people who did this. So so sad!

Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi rojiun.

I pray that Allah forgives her and that she had died on Emaan, ameen. I pray that Allah give her children and family patience and guidance too,

Ameen

Assalam Alaikum

ameen to all duaas here ^^^^

Well its obvious Musharraf cant control his own country, and should step down. Not only that, but suspicious eyes are averting to him, because of this attack. He had everything to gain from her death and believe me, thats where the finger will be pointed.

If every murder meant that a person was unfit to lead, we would have many and rapid changes in government in every country in the world. Personally, I don't think that Musharraf was behind this; I'd throw my vote towards a fundamentalist religious group. Even those close to Bhutto and against Musharraf are blaming religious terrorism. This is sad, though, and scary. Pakistan better get itself back to a more steady state of affairs soon, or we'll all be in trouble.

I pray that Allah forgives her and that she had died on Emaan, ameen

Just for my own knowledge I was wondering what was meant by this. Has Bhutto done something specific that you think she needs to be forgiven for, or is it just a common practice to hope for "forgiveness" from Allah at the time of death?

Merry Christmas, by the way.

Hi Lee Enfield, I don't know of what Bhutoo has don or not, but for one, I know for a women to try to be the Ruler is not the Practice of the Muslims and not encouraged, so this might be one thing that she might have been doing that could be wrong. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, and I do not have the right to Judge anyone.

This is the Supplication I make for anyone who has died, even for my own family members. Knowingly and unknowingly we do many wrongs, so May Allah forgive our sins and May Allah give us death on firm belief in Allah ( Emaan/Faith).

I am sorry if any of you misunderstood what I said.

umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

Hi Lee Enfield, I don't know of what Bhutoo has don or not, but for one, I know for a women to try to be the Ruler is not the Practice of the Muslims and not encouraged, so this might be one thing that she might have been doing that could be wrong. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, and I do not have the right to Judge anyone.

This is the Supplication I make for anyone who has died, even for my own family members. Knowingly and unknowingly we do many wrongs, so May Allah forgive our sins and May Allah give us death on firm belief in Allah ( Emaan/Faith).

umAhmad.

Oh don't worry, I asked that question because I don't really know that much about Islam. Just wondering, and thank you for explaining.

umAhmad.

Finially some sence hits this topic! She is right, a woman in Islam can not be a ruler and if she becomes a ruler that countrie will not prosper.

Second i am ashamed of you people in this forum!!!!!!! Why are you praying for the enemys of Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you people no sense???? I dont rember this forum to be that dum!!!

May i remind you that you are making an act of Kufr!

I do not seek to brake the rules so if anyone of you want to disscuss Jihad or somthing else just PM me. I will release a url that talks about Jihad and it is a PDF format and is 180 pages long. All you need to know about Jihad.

EDIT: it is in my signature labeled " the best book about Jihad

Be careful to who you support and aid with the pen.

Edited by believer6

:no:

Inna lillahi wa inna illaihi rojiun.

I feel for her family.Even though she wasn't great for Pakistan the fact is she was a mother.Even if she was the worse person in the world I would still respect her because of the fact she was a mother of kids.

Ameen to Duas.

May Allah forgive her and grant her family sabr to overcome this loss,ameen.

As you all know I deeply respect a mothers role. :j:

They do so much for a child.Subhanallah.

We keep bugging them,they keep helping and loving us. :sl:

I realize that she wasn't a great leader during her tenure, but it was the role she played now that really mattered. She reincarnated herself as someone to challenge Musharraff's autocratic actions, and for that I salute her. A sad day for pakistan.

Salaams.

Oh don't worry, I asked that question because I don't really know that much about Islam. Just wondering, and thank you for explaining.

Your Welcome.

As for brother brother believer6, Please do not connect everything with Kufr, who is committing Kufr, What is wrong in making duaa for people, our Prophet made duaa for the Ummah even on his death bed. I make duaas in every Salaat that Allah give Guidance to the whole Humanity. There is nothing wrong with that, is there.

People wrongfully connect the Ayat INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIOON , with a duaa of Maghfirah, which is wrong. RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam said to say INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJIOON, whenever you hear a shocking news, be it death, accident anything. Isn't it true? WE COME FROM Allah AND OUR RETURN IS TO HIM.

Hoping that someone dies on Emaan is not wrong either, we do not know what a someone has in their hearts, and who are we to judge anyone. Yes it is true that when someone professes openly that they do not believe in Allah and do not want to believe in Allah, then to make duaa for them after they die is wrong, yes you can make duaa for their guidance until they are alive and hope and hope that they die with Emaan. Rest is up to Allah, we get our Reward for praying for a fellow Human.

May Allah really forgive our attitude, after all everyone is dependant on the Mercy and Forgiveness of Allah, and we don't know what our condition will be when we die, there are no Guarantees. And we know that Allah does not like Pride in a person. We have to acquire the quality of Modesty and Humility in ourselves which RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam possesed to the limits.

Please forgive my Rant. Take care all of you. Salaams, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

... She is right, a woman in Islam can not be a ruler and if she becomes a ruler that countrie will not prosper...

Now there is some great, 8th century thinking. So much for women being 'equal' in Islam. :sl:

I've noticed some calling her an apostate (and thus deserved death) - if she actually was an apostate, how could she have hoped to do well in elections in Pakistan?

Edited by fallow

Finially some sence hits this topic! She is right, a woman in Islam can not be a ruler and if she becomes a ruler that countrie will not prosper.

Second i am ashamed of you people in this forum!!!!!!! Why are you praying for the enemys of Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you people no sense???? I dont rember this forum to be that dum!!!

May i remind you that you are making an act of Kufr!

I do not seek to brake the rules so if anyone of you want to disscuss Jihad or somthing else just PM me. I will release a url that talks about Jihad and it is a PDF format and is 180 pages long. All you need to know about Jihad.

EDIT: it is in my signature labeled " the best book about Jihad

Be careful to who you support and aid with the pen.

1) ??? Britain prospered a hell of a lot under Margaret Thatcher.. I doubt the gender of a leader really makes that much difference.

2) I am a Kufr, and extremely proud of it. Mostly because of slavering jihadists like you.

3) Abu Hamzy, people like this only believe women are equal in Islam when it aids them in an argument. Any other time, you get this kind of thinking.

Thinking about female leaders ... in Europe, anyway, it's harder to find a poor female leader than a good one. Elizabeth I (and II if you allow that the head of state is the leader, and if so, Victoria is arguably the greatest leader Britain has had), Catherine the Great ... Poor ones? can't think of any, off the top of my head.

Now there is some great, 8th century thinking. So much for women being 'equal' in Islam. :sl:

A Muslim insulting Islam. That's the spirit.

Brother believer6, as long as someone considers themselves a Muslim, we have no right to say otherwise. I know it is easy to become emotional in these sorts of situations, but regardless of what she did, from all we know she died a Muslim.

Inna lillah wa'inna illaiha raji'oon. May Allah have mercy on us all.

Salam.

...regardless of what she did, from all we know she died a Muslim.

Inna lillah wa'inna illaiha raji'oon. May Allah have mercy on us all.

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Ameen to your dua sister and to all the duas mentioned. Inna Lillah Wa'inna Illaiha Raji'oon.

That is not a place for a woman. Men and Women have EQUITY in Islam - equality is something else. According to the natural make-up of the different genders, Allah (SWT) has laid out equally important, but different duties for both the Male and the Female. Regardless of what she did, she was our sister in Islam. May Allah (SWT) forgive her and us all. Ameen.

May Allah (SWT) guide us all to the perfect path of Islam

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sister I got that information from the Quran or an hadith. Inshallah i will look for it agian to show you.

Just to state i believe woman and men are equal but we are diffrent speratuallity which is agian supported by the Quran.

And The woman that died is a hypocrite! And she fights the Warroirs of Allah in the name of Allah!! she doesnt even understand the rulling of hijab as you see her hair shown all the time.

It is haram to pray for kafirs! The reason i say so is that when Rasullahs (sa) uncle was dying he was tempted by abu jhal to join the religion of

Quraish which was religion before Islam and he was tempted and left the fold of Islam as a non-muslim then rasullah (sa) prey for Allah to forgive him and then Allah sent down a verse saying not to prey for the kafirs and Rasullah (sa) never did agian.

I am not sure if she can be considered a kafir but i will check inshallah before i call her such a thing.