Islamic Forum

:D

Hey Muja, how comes candy's got bi racial kitties :D

I mean shes white and shes got a black and grey kitties

is dante the father :D

:D :D Im joking

seriously though, all the cats are cute. Especially bro mu'maneen's fluffy fur balls :D They're sooo cute mashallah, i just wanna give them a hug :D

unfortanly no pets for me :D I always wanted one though....

Inshalalh i'll get a kitty :D a small tabby one, or fluffy ones like smooch and prini. Not a house full though, i aint gonna be cleaning cat poop all day :D

Edited by summer_girl

PropellerAds

awwwwwwwwwww Muja! They are well cuuuuuuuuuute!! :D :D

Assalamuailkum,

Really lovely pets! I used to have a rabbit a long time back. Nice and very chubby mate.

Anyway since we are on this subject, are we allowed to keep pets!!!???

There was an Aalim who had come to visit me, a distance relative of mine. At that time, my son was crazy about gold fishes and all. The Aalim who visited me said that we are not supposed to keep pets; be it fishes or animals!!! He said that the pets will 'curse' us for keeping them.

Is this true?? Can anyone throw some light on this subject.

Wassalaam

Zaman

The Aalim who visited me said that we are not supposed to keep pets; be it fishes or animals!!! He said that the pets will 'curse' us for keeping them.

Subhanallah. Dont worry dear Brother of Islam, it is not Haram. All we have to do is look at the example of the great Companion Abu Hurayrah (Radeallahu'Anhum). Also a small child had a cat and it died. When the Holy Prophet :D saw the small child sad, he :D accompanied him until he was happy again.

There are also great rewards for keeping animals, as long as we dont lock up animals in small cages, for example, as in the case with birds. We had two budgies before and we let them free to fly around the house.

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

so what is exactly so scary about them, is it the face?

i dont know what it is as soon as i see a cat i freakkkkk out seriously i have never touched a cat in my whole life and i cant belive you all have them, havent u got younger brothers or sisters who are scared of them

Hehehe..thats been my dream too. :D

MINE TOO! I love kitties. I had Lily (my white cat that looked very similar to Muja's) for 2 days. Asma and I played with wild bunnies in our backyard. We mothered birds that fell out of our vent. We had lots and lots of fish. My brother took care of a hampster he got from school. We baby-sat a friend's bunny. I used to play with Roli Polies (sp?) but now I'm frightened of them. We had a skunk live under our front steps. We have stray cats (I leave out warm water/milk for them during the winter....but the never drink it in front of me!). OOH! I go to the park and give old bread to the ducks & geese. That's about it.

I just LOVE kitty-cats! I have 3 of them currently . I have pics just have yet to upload them anywhere. I also like dogs, and i used to have 2 of them . The one animal i really like and would like to own is a snake. I know i am weird. ..lol :D

Id like to have a cute little kitty, but the thought of training it worries me, and that it might get lost or go missing or get hurt. I wouldnt like that...

:D wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

My neighbours cats - sleeping :D

DSCF0027.jpg

Arwa those look like big cats! :D :D

Masha'Allah so cute!!! I wish I can have a cat, used to have five in the village.

thanks for sharing