Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Riddler

Dream Interpretations

Assalamualikum

Dear Brother

in your webpage

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DreamInterpretation.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/DreamInterpretation.html[/url]

you have mentioned the interpretation of dreams....

would you be kind enough to let us know the source as to who taught you or from where did you get this interpretations? like a book(name, publication) or a scholar(his status) and importantly the authenticity

Jazakallah

You Brother in Islam

Assalamualikum

Edited by Riddler

PropellerAds

:D

Interpretation of Dreams began about a year ago. I believe I have told one or two Muslims about this, so I shall share it with you :D

How I translate dreams is rather a weird and long story. It happened about 2 years ago when I got deep into the religion (Inshah'Allah). I began to have dreams nearly each and every night. I had so many dreams that I could write a whole book on what I have seen in my dreams. Dreams of The Day of Judgment, Hell, Heaven, different scenes of The Grave, angels, Ad-Dajjal, everything.

One day though really changed my life. I had dreams that actually came true. I had three major dreams, one that saved my sisters life, a couples life and just recently, one Shieks life.

When I started having dreams that came true, my parents started believing it for real. When I told my Sister how I saw her dieing, she remembered what I told her. I saw her in a middle of a forest and there was a swamp in the middle. I saw her walking towards the centre and then she began to sink and then she drowned and died. I told her this before she went on holiday with our relatives.

When she got there, our Uncle and Cousins brought her to a forest as a surprise camping trip. On the first day she walked through this lane by herself and ended up in a Hugh area with a swamp in the middle surrounded with trees, just like how I described in my dream. She wanted to walk through but was scared because of what I told her. When she went back to our Uncle, he asked her where did she go. She said she was at this swamp. He said, "Thank God you did not go through the swamp. It is full of quick-sand and pocket holes that actually move in different locations. If you go through there, you would have sunk into the ground and no-body would have found you".

Continued...

---------------------

Vist my new Islamic Site:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Edited by Mu'maneen

She was so grateful that I told her the dream.

That was just one incident.

After this I began looking deeper into dreams. Brothers and Sisters have asked me to translate their dreams. Through what I have translated, I can, 90% of the time say whether they have committed a good deed, a bad deed or even Haram. I have said things to them and discovered private things in their life that they have never told to anyone through just looking into the dream. It scares me sometimes, but at the same time I take it as something from Allah.

The translations I do is from Tafsir of Quran and Authentic Hadith. Also I sometimes us a book under the title, "Authentic Interpretation of the Dreams", written by Dr. Ahmed Fareed.

---------------------

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_hstrial-besmail.homestead(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam.html[/url]

Walaikumassalam..

May Allah Grant you the right wisdom to help people...

dear brother, may i know your educational qualifications in Islamic studies please

and also do you refer to a scholar or you have done your work on your own....if you have a scholar then its ok... but if you dont have a scholar can you let us know that what made you think that you have the right knowledge...

sorry if my questions annoy you.... i mean no offence to you here by any means...im curious to know actually.....

jazakallah

mashallah brother. This is something from Allah. :D

Jazakallahkher Dear Brother and sister of Islam.

I am extremely careful who I study from. One such Sheik who I obtain knowledge from is Sheik Mujadid. He has full Islamic Studies qualifications, he is qualified in giving full Fatawa, degree in translation of Arabic to English, English to Arabic of the Holy Quran as well as Hadith, qualified to give Tafsir of Holy Quran.

Other Sheiks I study from is Sheik Hytham from Al-Muntada.

I have been studying from a young age of the Holy Quran and Authentic Hadith. I am studying a degree in Biomedical Science as well as studying full authentic Islamic Studies (in my own time, so I dont actually have a qualification document of Islam as I study it as part of my life). Such studying of Islam is never ending and one can study for 70 years and never attain full knowledge of Islam.

---------------------

Edited by Mu'maneen

Walaikumassalam

May Allah Quadruple your knowledge of Islam by every day and night, lastly brother

has the sheikh or the scholar from whom you have pursued your knowledge given you the permission to interpret the dreams of others, in other sense have you discussed this issue of interpretation with some scholar?

again no offence meant nor envy nor an evil eye

May Allah safeguard you from shaitaan

Assalamualikum

May Allah Quadruple your knowledge of Islam by every day and night, lastly brother

And same to you Brother, and to all Brothers and Sisters of Islam.

has the sheikh or the scholar from whom you have pursued your knowledge given you the permission to interpret the dreams of others, in other sense have you discussed this issue of interpretation with some scholar?

Oh yes, especially from Sheik Mujadid. It was one of my dreams that possibly saved his life (of course by the will of Allah).

---------------------

WalaikumAssalam

Jazakallah brother

may Allah keep you stead fast in the religeon of Islam and may he keep you among the slaves with whom he takesthe work of Islam...

one request : can you share the knowledge with me which Allah has given you out of his mercy?

Jazakallah

one request : can you share the knowledge with me which Allah has given you out of his mercy?

Of course Habibi. Here are some words of wisdom:

"We are teachers to one another. We are students to one another. A Muslim should never feel he has higher knowledge than the Brother next to him, for if he did, he shall be ruined because of arrogance and pride that will lead him to the Hell-Fire".

So therefore Dear Brother of Islam, you shall teach me and I shall teach you as we are all Brothers and Sisters of Islam, united as one in this Dunya, and :D united as one in Jenna. :D

---------------------