Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muslimah28

need your prayers

:D brothers and sisters,

Please pray for me, my parents, and my family- we are going through very difficult times, for various reasons, and really need your prayers. :D

:w:

PropellerAds

:D

May Allah :D ease your families difficulties and bless your sisters marraige. INshallah all will be well..

salaam alaikum,

:D brothers and sisters,

Please pray for me, my parents, and my family- we are going through very difficult times, for various reasons, and really need your prayers.  :D

Insha'Allah your family, your sister, and yourself will be mentioned in my dua's to be amongst those whom Allah has blessed and showered with mercy both in this life and in the next. You have my very best wishes.

wassalaam

AS

:D sis Entropy and bro(?) Allah's Slave,

JazkhAllah for your kind words and for keeping me and my family in your prayers. May Allah(SWT) continue to grant you His blessings forever, ameen.

My newest issue is my concerns/fears regarding marriage- I am really scared and the fear seems overwhelming at times, because I have a lot of serious trust issues. I feel like I am being forced to marry someone I don't know, and I have to do what my parents want regardless of my own wishes. Maybe I'm just being stubborn? Anyways, please please continue to keep me in your prayers.

My newest issue is my concerns/fears regarding marriage- I am really scared and the fear seems overwhelming at times, because I have a lot of serious trust issues. I feel like I am being forced to marry someone I don't know, and I have to do what my parents want regardless of my own wishes. Maybe I'm just being stubborn? Anyways, please please continue to keep me in your prayers.

:D sister

You and your family will be in my prayers sister ....... :P Allah (swt) will make everything alright........

are you being forced into a marraige? or your sister? who ever it is, it is a sad situation, nobody should hav to be forced into a marriage, after all Allah blesses the marriage with love and mercy, and forcing anyone is forbidden, otherwise that goes against Allah's law that he has laid down for us so that we avoid situations of misery pain and hurt like these......please sister be careful in whatever decision you go through....yes thank Allah we have listened to our parents, we do what they ask of us, because we are thier children and we love them dearly, we respect them highly and when they hurt we hurt, so at times we become compelled into doing certain things we deep down do not wish to do.....but this is one area where Allah has given you the authority, the right to make a decision even if it is not what your parents want......

may Allah ease your worries.... :P

please also pray for my sister who is seriuosly ill in hospital.....she has a 4 month old baby too.....

sister zee :D

may Allah set the affairs of the ummah arright, :D

When Allah wishes good for a person, He tests them.

:D my dear sister,

Sister you know i am with you ,,, and you and family are in my dua's,,, inshaAllah all things will get better very soon,.....

May Allah ease all what you are going through,, and may Allah help all goes well in your sisters marriage,.,,,,amin amin amin

sis,, please keep remembering i love you,,,, and i want you be happy,, so i ask Allah to make it possible for you dear sis,,,amin

i wish you come online at MSN and we could talk,, inshaAllah

i love you sister,,,, for the sake of the almighty Allah

samira,

sisters for ever :D

:D dear brothers and sisters,

I pray that you are all well. May Allah(SWT) fulfill your every desire, ameen! Alhamdulillah me and my family are doing okay and inshAllah will continue to work through our issues. My parents aren't forcing me or my sister now Alhamdulillah. InshAllah all will be well. :D to you all!

Take care,

Asalaamu alaykum,

Please pray that me and my sisters get married soon to good, God-fearing men and that I do well on my upcoming exam! JazkhAllah Khair!!!

Walaykum asalaam

awwww sis you sound really stresssed out.:D inshallah you and your family will be in my prayers :P things will settle down soon.dont stress yourself. :D

:P

you are indeed in my dua's sister. InshaAllah I hope and pray all goes well for your family.

inshallah we will all pray for you

remember after hardship there is always ease

keep praying to Allah the most merciful and inshaAllah things will get better.

you will be in my dua :D

insha'Allah your du'aas will be in my prayers...aamin

Bye