Islamic Forum
umAhmad

Counselling Room:

Assalamu alaikum, I went through a few threads in the Counselling Room today, because a sister was showing concerns regarding some answers, I understand her concerns, and hence while at it I checked some threads at Random. It is really concerning, that some answers are so annoying and out of context and some are not right at all.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=75198"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=75198[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=41939"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=41939[/url]

Above are 2 topics just as a sample of some of the answers. I know it is not possible to report the posts in the Section, maybe we should have the Report button back, so that if someone sees a posts that is off, then it can be reported.

I hope brother dot and the Moderators will look into it, discuss and see if they can do something about it.

JazaakAllahu Khairan for everything, Take care, Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad

PropellerAds

:sl:

I think that due to the layout of the counselling room it may not be possible to add a report button. Probably because posts are stacked differently and not able to be direct linked to, like the rest of the forum.

But what members can do now is, if upon seeing a post there, that includes something inappropriate or goes against Islamic teachings, then they should PM a moderator:

• The name of the poster in question

The topic

And why some action should be taken

I think this may suffice for now

In the meantime, we'll discuss with admin the likelihood of a new rule for that section, maybe?

:no:

:sl:

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

I do agree with Sister umAhmad.

I just had something to add about the counseling room, the female account that has been created for those who want to post anonymously. Originally I thought that it was created just for that purpose, but it seems now that is it used to reply to posts which don’t need the use of an anonymous identity. So, just to be clear what are the rules of the use of the female and male accounts in the counseling room?

The other thing was how come the counseling room doesn’t include the username of those who post when you look at a topic? You just see all the replies of everyone but not who posted unless they put their name at the bottom. Although you can see it when you open the reply now window. I was just wondering why the layout has been changed that way. I hope I have explained that clearly.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

Edited by Peacemaker

Assalamu Alaikum Sis. peacemaker, there have been some changes made to the Counselling room more than a year ago, below is the link you could check it out.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=26708"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=26708[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum.

Assalam Alaikum

I think this needs to be moved to the Brothers Section

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=154449"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=154449[/url]

JAzak Allah khair

Taqabbal Allah minna wa minkum

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

JazakAllah Khayr Sister umAhmad, I wasn't around so never saw that topic but it makes alot more sense now.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

Edited by Peacemaker

Walaikum Salam

JAzak Allah khiar bro dot, this was very important.

Taqabbal Allah minna wa minkum