Islamic Forum
dot

Atheists: What Does It Take For You To Believe?

PropellerAds
So... you'll just ignore my argument?

it does not offer proof. so i have to. your mis applied logic is that of

i cannot explain statement A, therefore, god is the explaination.

that isnt logic. nor evidence. it is more of a philosophical theory.

prove to me god exists. show me an experiment i can do, or a geographical point where i can see god.

do you see what i am trying to attain>? i am not going to suddenly believe any of these characters are real simply because you say so. i want a way to verify.

Again, nothing of substance. nothing at all.

Is our goal here to fulfill some ridiculous standard you have set, or are you the one who is seeking answers? No doubt, it is the former. You seem to come here with your mind made up and your head full of preconceived notions. A year ago, even months ago, I would have tried to write paragraph after paragraph of words in my attempts to make you understand.

I learned that it is not up to me to change your mind; it is a duty upon yourself. Your words are biased and final. Your eyes are shrouded by your impenetrable system of beliefs and anything contradictory to them is "without substance".

When you are ready to learn, ready to understand, ready to do exactly what I stated in my previous post, let me know.

Salam.

prove to me god exists. show me an experiment i can do, or a geographical point where i can see god.

Prove to me that the existance of God and belief in Him are contingent on your concept of evidence.

Salam.

I cannot prove to you that God exists. Trying to prove God is like trying to prove that I'm conscious. They are both beyond logic, so I can neither prove nor disprove them. Yes, there are many signs of God in the physical world, but everyone sees in them something different, and some do not see God in it at all. Therefore, when you get down to the bottom of it, there is no experiment that can prove God, and there is no location nor time where you can see God.

This isn't logic at all. It is indeed philosophy. But I don't see the problem, because logic is a creation of my mind. And science is a subset of that logic. And so, what I'm saying is, I cannot use logic or science to prove or disprove that I am conscious.

Imagine a box called "My Conscious Experience". The imagine another box inside this called "Logic". Then inside the box called "Logic" there is a box "Science". Science is a part of Logic. Logic is a part of My Conscious Experience. My Conscious Experience is the whole thing. Therefore, what I am saying is, Logic, which is a part, cannot be used to prove the whole, which is My Conscious Experience.

Furthermore, I do know that "My Conscious Experience" did not create itself. That's because I know innately what I am, and what I can and can't do. I know that I exist. And I know I didn't make myself.

Now whatever did create me, I choose to call it "God". Why "God", you might ask? Because that is how I have known the concept of God, as my Creator. I define God as the one who created me. That is my definition of God. You can choose to call the concept of "who/what created me" by a different name, but it will still be the same concept.

I cannot prove to you that God exists. Trying to prove God is like trying to prove that I'm conscious. They are both beyond logic, so I can neither prove nor disprove them.

Good...

I cannot use logic or science to prove or disprove that I am conscious.

Descartes would differ - just saying "I" proves that you are conscious, although it doesn't prove that anything but your consciousness exists.

Furthermore, I do know that "My Conscious Experience" did not create itself. That's because I know innately what I am, and what I can and can't do. I know that I exist. And I know I didn't make myself.

Bad. You say that can't even prove that you exist, yet you know "what you are"? How? And of course you didn't make yourself - your parents did. No mystery there.

I cannot prove to you that God exists. Trying to prove God is like trying to prove that I'm conscious. They are both beyond logic, so I can neither prove nor disprove them. Yes, there are many signs of God in the physical world, but everyone sees in them something different, and some do not see God in it at all. Therefore, when you get down to the bottom of it, there is no experiment that can prove God, and there is no location nor time where you can see God.

ASA

interesting read brother

God exist through logical deduction, what your spiting out is that atheistic babble about proving that your conscious thats a load of crap!! Just your simple reaction to these post prove that your conscious. Those who see the signs in the physical world register in their spiritual world God as something else. We all heard this before, God to some is money its sex, its material things, even some take on the mind set of a pharroh and believe that they themself is God, This is false worship!! " Therefore, when you get down to the bottom of it, there is no experiment that can prove God, and there is no location nor time where you can see God"

This statement has some loop holes in it but i see what your trying to say!! however Abraham had disputes with people of this mind set(even his own father) through his own logical studying of the material world he was able to see God, his proof of God was so solid that the rulers of the day wanted him gone from the land. These rulers were no stupid people, the same with Moses, the pharroh and his chiefs when they had the big competition on the day of the festival. This was a challenge or a debate of of knowledge of God in which the pharroh lost, again these were not stupid people Egyp was the place where socrates and aristotle studied still moses's study on God out did their "social sciences" material sciences, there is no God sciences. So how can you say that there is no experiment that can prove God, there is and there is plenty what it boils down to is your belief system!! If you believe that there is no God then all what is told to you of God you substitute for a scientific name( Allah says call him by the best names) God does exist its just that people who are of the same mindset of those of old seem to believe that there is no God , but whose names lasted longer????

This isn't logic at all. It is indeed philosophy. But I don't see the problem, because logic is a creation of my mind. And science is a subset of that logic. And so, what I'm saying is, I cannot use logic or science to prove or disprove that I am conscious.

Philosophy is the pursuit of wisdom how can anyone in the pursuit of wisdom denounce the exisistence of God if anything it is a step of growing in your wisdom to see something as more knowlege than yourself that you can learn from. Logic,philosophy, and science go hand and hand, no seperation. Tell me what woulsd a scientist say if a muslim said that science is false and just believe in God wouldnt they say that damn that muslim is extreem. So what about the scientist who studies science and says that there is no God isnt he extreem?? There must be a balance we muslims believe in God and we acept the study of science in fact all muslims are supposed to be heavely engaged in science, thats what caused the renasance back then.

Imagine a box called "My Conscious Experience". The imagine another box inside this called "Logic". Then inside the box called "Logic" there is a box "Science". Science is a part of Logic. Logic is a part of My Conscious Experience. My Conscious Experience is the whole thing. Therefore, what I am saying is, Logic, which is a part, cannot be used to prove the whole, which is My Conscious Experience.

Looking at it that way of course not however logic is part of your make up of your conscious experience, with all the elements put together it makes you the conscious person. But to take one element and study it will not bring you to the whole conscious person its studing all the elements together to arrive at a conclusion

nice read

While I was trying to park my car earlier today I was faced with this little dilemma, either I had to do it in a way that will bother the one parked before me making it hard for him to back his way out, or I had to do it in a way that will render the space behind me a waste.

Not always being about me, there is no need for dramatization, a choice was to be made, so I asked myself what is the best thing to do?

First I thought that it was okay to bother the one in front and later imagined that this will be good, the less the better they say, so I started moving slowly in his direction. The task achieved, I felt some pride, the space behind me was empty, the good was victorious but then I remembered something which gave me a sensation of discomfort.

At the beginning the world was undifferentiated; it became differentiated just by name and form. A name is nothing else then a mere pointer which makes it a tautology that we learn to apply , we can invent names , we can reinterpret them ,we can use them as insults… like for example, imagine a circle ,name the circle I(* ,and you will have yourself a tautology. Another tautology is calling a man a donkey, as you will only be changing the name not the form. A last example is “unconscious actâ€, a person came to me and started to explain that when people yell they are unconsciously trying to instate fear in other people so that they can gain control of the situation and that he found this by monitoring himself and finding that when people yell at him he tends to shy off .I replied, my dear friend this is called perspectivism. I’m seldom affected by the yelling of other people hence when people yell I don’t see it as an act in which they are trying to gain control, but I only see it as a way for them to express themselves and to show their discomfort with something or someone, and that till now they weren’t able to find a better way to do it, so an unconscious act my dear friend is only an empty word, it mirrors only an interpretation that you have imagined and for which you have created a word , all acts are conscious , unconsciousness is emptiness.

At the beginning is the cause an unguided poor soul said, all I see is liberty and stupidity, stupidity being insulting myself for not wanting to be free, freedom is the freedom from being a snakes which makes her own venom and little by little by its own teeth exerts it on the body of an unsuspecting pour soul, unconsciousness is stupidity.

At the beginning is not over, something interesting was mentioned in the Quran in surah al baqara :

æóÅöÃú ÞóÇáó ÑóÈøõßó áöáúãóáÇóÆößóÉö Åöäøöí ÌóÇÚöáñ Ãöí ÇáÃóÑúÖö ÎóáöíÃóÉð ÞóÇáõæÇú ÃóÊóÌúÚóáõ ÃöíåóÇ ãóä íõÃúÓöÃõ ÃöíåóÇ æóíóÓúÃößõ ÇáÃøöãóÇà æóäóÃúäõ äõÓóÈøöÃõ ÈöÃóãúÃößó æóäõÞóÃøöÓõ áóßó ÞóÇáó Åöäøöí ÃóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ áÇó ÊóÚúáóãõæäó {30}

[Yusufali 2:30] Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

æóÚóáøóãó ÂÃóãó ÇáÃóÓúãóÇà ßõáøóåóÇ Ëõãøó ÚóÑóÖóåõãú Úóáóì ÇáúãóáÇóÆößóÉö ÃóÞóÇáó ÃóäÈöÆõæäöí ÈöÃóÓúãóÇà åóÜÄõáÇà Åöä ßõäÊõãú ÕóÇÃöÞöíäó {31}

[Yusufali 2:31] And He taught Adam the names of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the names of these if ye are right."

ÞóÇáõæÇú ÓõÈúÃóÇäóßó áÇó Úöáúãó áóäóÇ ÅöáÇøó ãóÇ ÚóáøóãúÊóäóÇ Åöäøóßó ÃóäÊó ÇáúÚóáöíãõ ÇáúÃóßöíãõ {32}

[Yusufali 2:32] They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

ÞóÇáó íóÇ ÂÃóãõ ÃóäÈöÆúåõã ÈöÃóÓúãóÂÆöåöãú ÃóáóãøóÇ ÃóäÈóÃóåõãú ÈöÃóÓúãóÂÆöåöãú ÞóÇáó Ãóáóãú ÃóÞõá áøóßõãú Åöäøöí ÃóÚúáóãõ ÛóíúÈó ÇáÓøóãóÇæóÇÊö æóÇáÃóÑúÖö æóÃóÚúáóãõ ãóÇ ÊõÈúÃõæäó æóãóÇ ßõäÊõãú ÊóßúÊõãõæäó {33}

[Yusufali 2:33] He said: "O Adam! Tell them their names." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

æóÅöÃú ÞõáúäóÇ áöáúãóáÇóÆößóÉö ÇÓúÌõÃõæÇú áÂÃóãó ÃóÓóÌóÃõæÇú ÅöáÇøó ÅöÈúáöíÓó ÃóÈóì æóÇÓúÊóßúÈóÑó æóßóÇäó ãöäó ÇáúßóÇÃöÑöíäó {34}

[Yusufali 2:34] And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

æóÞõáúäóÇ íóÇ ÂÃóãõ ÇÓúßõäú ÃóäÊó æóÒóæúÌõßó ÇáúÌóäøóÉó æóßõáÇó ãöäúåóÇ ÑóÛóÃÇð ÃóíúËõ ÔöÆúÊõãóÇ æóáÇó ÊóÞúÑóÈóÇ åóÜÃöåö ÇáÔøóÌóÑóÉó ÃóÊóßõæäóÇ ãöäó ÇáúÙøóÇáöãöíäó {35}

[Yusufali 2:35] We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

ÃóÃóÒóáøóåõãóÇ ÇáÔøóíúØóÇäõ ÚóäúåóÇ ÃóÃóÎúÑóÌóåõãóÇ ãöãøóÇ ßóÇäóÇ Ãöíåö æóÞõáúäóÇ ÇåúÈöØõæÇú ÈóÚúÖõßõãú áöÈóÚúÖò ÚóÃõæøñ æóáóßõãú Ãöí ÇáÃóÑúÖö ãõÓúÊóÞóÑøñ æóãóÊóÇÚñ Åöáóì Ãöíäò {36}

[Yusufali 2:36] Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time."

ÃóÊóáóÞøóì ÂÃóãõ ãöä ÑøóÈøöåö ßóáöãóÇÊò ÃóÊóÇÈó Úóáóíúåö Åöäøóåõ åõæó ÇáÊøóæøóÇÈõ ÇáÑøóÃöíãõ {37}

[Yusufali 2:37] Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

And I learned something, without a knowledge and understanding of a name, a moral judgment cannot be made .Adam was taught the name of all things, by learning the names he also learned morality, Satan whilst having knowledge of this morality refused to bow to Adam and here we witness the first misuse of a moral term which was ‘khayr’(the pointed object changed) ,but iblis what does khayr (more Good) mean ? Adam armed with the morality that he just learned was swayed by iblis and committed the same error that iblis did which was disregarding a revealed morality and replacing it with the satanic morality by misusing the concept of khayr. Unlike Iblis , Adam repented and by this act he re-acknowledged 2 things :

1-‘You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion’ and as you know the purpose of the religion is morality so one of the point of this surah is : ‘to you your morality and to me mine’.

2-that ‘khayr(Good)’ is what God commands , and as we know the first of God Commands is ‘Iqraa’ so the beginning of good is reading and as Mohammad said I'm not a reader , so the beginning of reading is the mercy of god who thought humans what they don't know and this shades a light why you will only will by god will.

Still stuck at the beginning, Bertrand Russel argued that from different perspective we are going to see different colors for his table, so there is no color which appears to be the true colors of the table, and hence our knowledge is not certain and should be doubted. Now Niezche have said that all our knowledge is an illusion waiting to depart (more or less not an exact quotation), but concerning the Russell paradox it’s evident that it’s a mere nomenclature problem , Russell is thinking through definitions, while the conscious experience and consciousness are indivisible as at the beginning the world was undifferentiated, so while thinking through definitions you can get as much paradox as you want , the solution for the color of the table dilemma is simple ,a new definition which contains a description of all what was seen if this is possible , if it’s not than here we reach the limit of language and we enjoy the liberty of consciousness which was created and given by the one and only Creator Allah.

The beginning is approaching its end, I’m sitting at work , I felt tired , I went to the backroom sat on a chair and closed my eyes for a second , I started to fall asleep but then suddenly I had a vision that I’m at work and that I can not do this , I woke up . I’m sitting in my bed.

It felt weird, am I awake or am I sleeping? Is this a dream or is this reality ?I really thought that I was at work and acted as such and this was the only reason which brought me back to reality. But am I in reality ?the only way for me to differentiate between a dream and reality is by the simple act of waking up ,but what if woke up and found myself back at work (it happened to me to woke in a dream to a dream to reality) ? I would have called me being at work reality and the vision I had a simple dream and I would have continued my job normally! So waking up is not a valid method to differentiate between dream and reality, there is simply no method what so ever that will enable me to do that I thought. I felt a little despair; I always liked to be certain about stuff and here I am face to face with an uncertain reality. I thought to find a solution for my problem by postulating that it was not me who was in my dream, I mean after all the only reason for which I claim that it was I who was in work and I who had this dream is because I have seen a person who had my image and who was thinking and interacting with his surrounding , I have no way to verify that this was my thought which was causing him to act because I know that the dream of this person was related to him and not to me . I thought a little bit more about this and found that I can not even claim with any certainty that his dream was related to him or that he was thinking, I mean when I watch a cartoon in an animated movie, even though the cartoon before me is thinking and acting and having dreams, I still know that he’s in fact not doing any of those things but that he’s just an image manipulate by a script which is read by ‘real’ actors(different from me ). I felt glad for a while, my problem is solved I thought, but my devil refused to bow and said : ‘but since this is true , you are now stuck with 2 problems my poor soul , the first is that you have just proved that it’s possible for a person who think that he’s thinking, to be in reality not thinking hence you could be not thinking , the second is that if you are not thinking then you can still not know if you are real or if you are living in reality !’My last resort was to treat this problem as a nomenclature problem , all this is what I experienced , but this solution failed since the ‘I’ don’t necessarily exist .

The beginning is over,I don"t know if this was still the same day, Descartes was wrong ,I believe that I am the one thinking therefore I am , I believe what I am and this makes me what I am , everything is a construction based on faith . The Doubt is over, I still had to deal with my discomfort, so I asked myself what was the best thing to do? I thought or remembered, there’s no difference really, the story of bani israel which was also narrated in surat al baqara :

[Yusufali 2:61] And remember ye said: "O Moses! we cannot endure one kind of food (always); so beseech thy Lord for us to produce for us of what the earth groweth, -its pot-herbs, and cucumbers, Its garlic, lentils, and onions." He said: "Will ye exchange the better for the worse?

And it occurred to me that one of the points of this story was to show that different ends give different conceptions of the best, like for example if my end in this life was money then the best thing for me would be money, if my end in this life was moral goodness then the best thing for me would be to act morally.

So the answer being found , It seemed to me that it was actually a question .I have to act morally but what is the best moral action that I must perform here , should I back my car ,should I leave it as it is, should I park my car someplace else , what should I do ?

I know one thing for sure , in the absence of a ‘direct’ or complete knowledge everything is just a matter of guessing ,I mean I can argue that good here in this situation is to leave the one parked before with peace as I have an older experience by which I know things can turn badly ,but still another person might argue that good is to leave the empty space behind me open , my experience means nothing , this is a new situation that I should approach from a fresh and neutral point of view and as far as I know maybe a disabled person will need to park his car in this place , to this I might argue what if the one parked in front needed badly to go to the hospital …what about leaving the place and searching for another one ? this is not good , you are alienating your responsibility ....

I stopped arguing with myself, the story of bani israel and how they were ordered to slaughter a cow came to my mind,

[Yusufali 2:67] And remember Moses said to his people: "Allah commands that ye sacrifice a heifer." They said: "Makest thou a laughing-stock of us?" He said: "Allah save me from being an ignorant (fool)!"

[Yusufali 2:68] They said: "Beseech on our behalf Thy Lord to make plain to us what (heifer) it is!" He said; "He says: The heifer should be neither too old nor too young, but of middling age. Now do what ye are commanded!"

[Yusufali 2:69] They said: "Beseech on our behalf Thy Lord to make plain to us Her colour." He said: "He says: A fawn-coloured heifer, pure and rich in tone, the admiration of beholders!"

[shakir 2:70] They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what she is, for surely to us the cows are all alike, and if Allah please we shall surely be guided aright.

[Yusufali 2:71] He said: "He says: A heifer not trained to till the soil or water the fields; sound and without blemish." They said: "Now hast thou brought the truth." Then they offered her in sacrifice, but not with good-will.

it was narrated in the hadith that any cow would have done it ,and that all those arguments were not necessary, so I thought that probably what was meant by this that you should not over complicate things for yourself , so I moved my car back a little and gave the one parked before his space and went home .

Upon arriving at home, I noticed that I forgot a bag which contained some groceries in the car. I went back and I noticed an old guy who was trying vainly to fit his car in the empty space behind me so I thought that it's better to do good with the closest, hence I decided to bother the one parked in front.

6 hours later , I’m before my car and I have seen that neither the one parked behind nor the one parked in front moved their car , I contemplated what happened and remembered the ayah :’it was not you who threw when you threw but it was god who did 8,16’

When we do good it’s only through the grace of god , his grace extends from the beginning till the end of the act , so we have the example of throwing here and we know that throwing compromise the act of throwing and the act of touching or hitting the goal , so god explains to us that any touching or hitting is only possible through his grace .

show me some EVIDENCE for the existence of a god.

you cant see the evidence you are deaf,blind,dumb......................

inshallah i will question an atheist and answer him with my question and inshallah he will observe if hes heart is clean and not dark.

Atheists ... if you have a bad heart which means who is sinful thinking and always negative then you will never see the light of the true path.

unless you are willing to fight the shaytan (devil) in you and inshallah Allah grants you...

Atheists , you have a brain ... and your brain capacity and knowledge of the equivalence factors of life is never ending as you say ....

ok so that means the supreme answer is infinity.

then if i have an answer in between 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 ... infinity ,, it means you will spot the answer..

( However ) , if you want to answer GOD with your brain , hes outside of the borders of your inifnity , it means infinity is the limit of our brain , ( Sbhana Allah ) [ The Al Mighty ,Sacred .

our brain cant go their and Allah teaches us that we must not think of the boundaries of Allah because it can lead to shirk.

Allah made Time for us and years ..... the beginning of the book is time the last of the book if years .... its open we are in it thats why we think with time like you do atheists . but when the day comes .... ( the day the sky will be torn ) thats the time that book is closed (! Sbhana Allah Al 3a'6eeem ! ) .

Atheists , please consider on making towbah . we will leave this life 1 day . and we Muslims is yet not doing their job fully , only some or maybe more i dont know , but if you lived 2000 years ago you will see people in a different way and you will believe because the way of life was the rightous from the Muslims , and any1 just by glimpsing at them will become a muslim , but because years passed ... and this is the signs of judgement day ... people living this life like heaven , houses big in the sky . cars which they design . and no more Ummah handshake , but have trust of fear in each other but ( Only the True Believers ) inshallah Allah Guide them and Takes care of them.

Atheists , dont have a misconcept about GOD ,

our brain is trying to define that , then you see this world and the ego and you suddenly let go of this belief .. thats a bad heart your doing a sin thats how a heart gets darkness ...

look at the sky the trees the stars. they All worship Allah , they pray the world turns the tree make Roka and Sojood , ( ! Sbhana Allah Al 3a'6eem ! )

Atheists , look today the world think is in heaven and your struggling to make the best out of it , im not saying Muslims aren't , we must strive to be the best because Allah made this world for us , he Created us and Created everything around US , ( Laaa Ellaha ela Allah ) ,

Allah loves us and the reason some atheists cant think of faith because of the dark heart and they dont understand why worshiping , only White ( Positive hearts ) will understand ... we know that Allah Created us , if its good that your not to be existed just air / nothing ... then you will be ... nothing but now your here ,.. why not understand that this World Allah Created it this way is for a worship reason.

their is Ego and their is Allah . can we repel from the Ego ... and stick with Allah ?

inshallah , this is the test.

Why?[##][/##]

Allah Created you . dont you want a reward ? yes Allah loves us see , Allah Created Us and will give us this blessing forever if we pass the test.

a dark heart thinker will want to be created and be in heaven ....

read about Shaytan weapons and how he comes to people then you will know what aspects of our heart is dark and light.

May Allah Reward All Muslims for their effort on trying to make Dawah ,

Sallam Allaikom brothers ,sorry for posting my first post here but im not new to this forums , i just made myself a new registration.

btw Muslims , they are muslims who make ma39eya , ( Sins ) .... please guide them before you do dawah to the foreigners , we need to make the Ummah stronger so people can see the Muslims like they were 2000 years ago and then they can accept just by looking at us .

if Allah blessed me with info i will and must give it to my brothers ( Ummah ) , if i keep it for myself this means i have darkness in 1 of my aspects which is ego , which means i will die with that info and take it with me in the grave and then Allah will judge me for that .

These days people must get the right books , some Islam teachings lead to wrongness .. i was at a wrong path in Islam . yes i was a Muslim and following the sunnah but my path wasnt very correct , after Alhumdulillah a strive from my heart for Allah , i begin to read more ,we Muslims must read and attend Islamic lessons. i used to not read but just watch youtube dawah stories and maybe listen to fm or TV Islamic programs .

brothers read more , inshallah when my books will arrive i will put the names of the writers .

Remember Allah made hdaya for all people , but Allah took the people because of their sins.

logical answer to the atheists . sins are not to be saved. even when you do deeds you can see some signs of path but dont neglect them , you can reach to accomplishment but sometimes when you do deeds the Shaytan will use a factor of ego which is takaber , and want you to feel ashamed or feel shy .. and make you not truthful.

May Allah Guide all of us

Fthaker fa ina althkra tanfa3 al mo2minon.

inshallah i will do more readings , if i post something which is similar in this forum then im sorry but Muslims muust make remembrance and maybe my style of presenting is different , Alhumdulillah we are Muslims , and thats what doesn't differ us. but because of todays life this generation we talk differently through personalities when we actually must be the language of the q'uran.

we are not perfect but Allah loves the tawabeen.

* Alhumdulillahe Rabe Al3alameeen )

Something that can't be explained by man and a religion that isn't disproved by science.

no need to debate with atheists . they will still be in miseries in life . until they want help they will find the path , but if they live in the ego world of help they willnot besatisfied and they will still want more and struggle with pain.

let me talk to you by microphone if you want , its better then typeing more sensible listening can attract you , i will see if i have time this week , my email address is tntcmuslim[at]gmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

which means not a bad phrase but something for the muslims world wide

* try not to cry muslim * to the world today but stand and do the duties of Allah with proudniss.

Atheists are difficult because their whole belief is based on lack of belief nothing more, nothing less... science doesn't have an answer for questions like the start of the world and stuff... I mean they have theories but do they have facts and laws no.. yet people tend to take these theories as facts which is so confusing.

Sallam Allaikom brothers

Post#487 will be rephrased with better coherence , because looks like they cant go with emotional reading into deep analysis

inshallah i will question an atheist and answer him with my question and inshallah he will observe if hes heart is clean and not dark.

Atheists ... if you have a bad heart which means who is sinful thinking and always negative then you will never see the light of the true path.

unless you are willing to fight the shaytan (devil) in you and inshallah Allah grants you...

Atheists , you have a brain ... and your brain capacity and knowledge of the equivalence factors of life is never ending as you say ....

ok so that means the supreme answer is infinity.

then if i have an answer in between 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 ... infinity ,, it means you will spot the answer..

( However ) , if you want to answer GOD with your brain , hes outside of the borders of your inifnity , it means infinity is the limit of our brain , ( Sbhana Allah ) [ The Al Mighty ,Sacred .

our brain cant go their and Allah teaches us that we must not think of the boundaries of Allah because it can lead to shirk.

Allah made Time for us and years ..... the beginning of the book is time the last of the book if years .... its open we are in it thats why we think with time like you do atheists . but when the day comes .... ( the day the sky will be torn ) thats the time that book is closed (! Sbhana Allah Al 3a'6eeem ! ) .

Atheists , please consider on making towbah . we will leave this life 1 day . and we Muslims is yet not doing their job fully , only some or maybe more i dont know , but if you lived 2000 years ago you will see people in a different way and you will believe because the way of life was the rightous from the Muslims , and any1 just by glimpsing at them will become a muslim , but because years passed ... and this is the signs of judgement day ... people living this life like heaven , houses big in the sky . cars which they design . and no more Ummah handshake , but have trust of fear in each other but ( Only the True Believers ) inshallah Allah Guide them and Takes care of them.

Atheists , dont have a misconcept about GOD ,

our brain is trying to define that , then you see this world and the ego and you suddenly let go of this belief .. thats a bad heart your doing a sin thats how a heart gets darkness ...

look at the sky the trees the stars. they All worship Allah , they pray the world turns the tree make Roka and Sojood , ( ! Sbhana Allah Al 3a'6eem ! )

Atheists , look today the world think is in heaven and your struggling to make the best out of it , im not saying Muslims aren't , we must strive to be the best because Allah made this world for us , he Created us and Created everything around US , ( Laaa Ellaha ela Allah ) ,

Allah loves us and the reason some atheists cant think of faith because of the dark heart and they dont understand why worshiping , only White ( Positive hearts ) will understand ... we know that Allah Created us , if its good that your not to be existed just air / nothing ... then you will be ... nothing but now your here ,.. why not understand that this World Allah Created it this way is for a worship reason.

their is Ego and their is Allah . can we repel from the Ego ... and stick with Allah ?

inshallah , this is the test.

Why?[##][/##]

Allah Created you . dont you want a reward ? yes Allah loves us see , Allah Created Us and will give us this blessing forever if we pass the test.

a dark heart thinker will want to be created and be in heaven ....

read about Shaytan weapons and how he comes to people then you will know what aspects of our heart is dark and light.

May Allah Reward All Muslims for their effort on trying to make Dawah ,

Sallam Allaikom brothers ,sorry for posting my first post here but im not new to this forums , i just made myself a new registration.

btw Muslims , they are muslims who make ma39eya , ( Sins ) .... please guide them before you do dawah to the foreigners , we need to make the Ummah stronger so people can see the Muslims like they were 2000 years ago and then they can accept just by looking at us .

if Allah blessed me with info i will and must give it to my brothers ( Ummah ) , if i keep it for myself this means i have darkness in 1 of my aspects which is ego , which means i will die with that info and take it with me in the grave and then Allah will judge me for that .

These days people must get the right books , some Islam teachings lead to wrongness .. i was at a wrong path in Islam . yes i was a Muslim and following the sunnah but my path wasnt very correct , after Alhumdulillah a strive from my heart for Allah , i begin to read more ,we Muslims must read and attend Islamic lessons. i used to not read but just watch youtube dawah stories and maybe listen to fm or TV Islamic programs .

brothers read more , inshallah when my books will arrive i will put the names of the writers .

Remember Allah made hdaya for all people , but Allah took the people because of their sins.

logical answer to the atheists . sins are not to be saved. even when you do deeds you can see some signs of path but dont neglect them , you can reach to accomplishment but sometimes when you do deeds the Shaytan will use a factor of ego which is takaber , and want you to feel ashamed or feel shy .. and make you not truthful.

May Allah Guide all of us

Fthaker fa ina althkra tanfa3 al mo2minon.

inshallah i will do more readings , if i post something which is similar in this forum then im sorry but Muslims muust make remembrance and maybe my style of presenting is different , Alhumdulillah we are Muslims , and thats what doesn't differ us. but because of todays life this generation we talk differently through personalities when we actually must be the language of the q'uran.

we are not perfect but Allah loves the tawabeen.

* Alhumdulillahe Rabe Al3alameeen )

this will be rephrased , in a better statement

because looks like nobody can take their time in reading

The thing is i have concluded the brain supremacy of a human being point of understanding to their unlimited facts and aspects to their destined equations and answer , but the fact of Islam it explains perfectly that GOD is not in the unlimited response of the human brain , so GOD is Greater then that please take your time in defineing GOD and if you want to observe into your fantasies , observe to the unlimited of the unlimited on the outside borders of your concept of brain which can shook your hair in your back.

So, here I'm, asking you atheists: what does it take you to believe? Let us know in details.

I think the short answer is, whatever convinces me. A slightly longer answer would be an event that the supernatural explanation seemed more probable than a naturalistic explanation. But I am not sure of even this answer, since I don't discount other possibilities outside of this scenario. But really, I guess all it would take is for God to change my mind, and the manner in which he does it doesn't really seem to matter beyond this. In which case, the answer would be "Nothing" if God doesn't convince me, and "Anything" if He does. Of course, that isn't a very satisfying answer (not even for me), not only because of the lack of details, but also because it seems to demonstrate that there really is nothing anyone can do about my unbelief, not even myself. And that sense of powerlessness is quite dissatisfying.

Arrogance In presumption is a hurdle set high.

You laugh, but the joke is on you.

Arrogance In presumption is a hurdle set high.

You laugh, but the joke is on you.

Could you help me out a little more. What was my presumption? I don't wish to set the hurdle too high, but it won't help to ask for proof that isn't convincing.

Quote Sad Clown

"Could you help me out a little more. What was my presumption? I don't wish to set the hurdle too high, but it won't help to ask for proof that isn't convincing."

To presume that there is no convincing evidence.

Quote Sad Clown

"Could you help me out a little more. What was my presumption? I don't wish to set the hurdle too high, but it won't help to ask for proof that isn't convincing."

To presume that there is no convincing evidence.

But I haven't presumed that. I've only stated that I don't know of any convincing evidence. I know of unconvincing evidence, but what would the point of asking for that be?

:sl: I like you. I hope your truthful about what your saying, because Allaah does not oppress and we as Muslims know that Allaah will guide those that are sincere in search of the truth, who forbid evil and enjoin good.

The world is an evil place where the righteous are strangers.

I hope your truthful about what your saying, because Allaah does not oppress and we as Muslims know that Allaah will guide those that are sincere in search of the truth, who forbid evil and enjoin good.

Ameen,

:sl: I like you. I hope your truthful about what your saying, because Allaah does not oppress and we as Muslims know that Allaah will guide those that are sincere in search of the truth, who forbid evil and enjoin good.

Thanks. It is just about the only thing I believe about God anymore, that if He is there, he will guide the sincere to the truth. I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a belief, but it is certainly my hope.